Pedram
Zealous
Lord Spencer
48 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti Fan Club - Page 3 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti Fan Club

Post by Vibe Mon May 26, 2014 5:14 pm

chad4401 wrote:non madrid fan talking about we used mou garbage footy as a foundation rofl, carlo madrid>mou madrid, the only thing i will credit mou for, he made the club operate in a normal manner, and made flo take a back seat for once that about it

we aren't inter or chelsea brah Laughing

No you're not,Mou's Chelsea and Mou's Inter were both better and stronger than Real is right now.

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Teams are weaker but at the same time it could be argued that when Barca went through their run of dominance that the majority of teams were weaker than they are now.

Its all relative really, i'm sure we could go through any era and find teams which have dominated weak teams to success.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 26, 2014 5:15 pm

MouBots attempting to squeeze in as much of Mourinho as they can within Carlo Ancelotti's La Decima despite this team being better in every single dimension of football on and off the pitch.

Cute Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Vibe wrote:GTFO Nick,you think Vidal is a DM and that there is a limit of 5 world class players in the world at any given moment and they are all strikers.

Sometimes it's more competitive,sometimes it's not.This year it wasn't...Simple as that.
this is sign of your decline  No , Vibestradamus is long past, that green rightfully belongs to me now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Arquitescu wrote:MouBots attempting to squeeze in as much of Mourinho as they can within Carlo Ancelotti's La Decima despite this team being better in every single dimension of football on and off the pitch.

Cute Proud

Same can be said about Milan fans and Carlo...

AnceBotti's Proud
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Can i just remind everyone that we trashed the big scary super hollywood munchen team of the next decade 5-0 in CL. 4-0 in their home stadium? lmao, calma
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Arq nah, the team that won La Liga under Mourinho was better than this years team.

Just so happens they were knocked out by a Bayern team on penalties and probably the best Barca in history.

Mou's last year at Madrid shouldn't tarnish what he built there for first couple of years.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Vibe wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:MouBots attempting to squeeze in as much of Mourinho as they can within Carlo Ancelotti's La Decima despite this team being better in every single dimension of football on and off the pitch.

Cute Proud

AnceBotti's Proud

rofl LMAO AnceBotti's. Good one tbh Laughing

But no the Ancelotta has critics in all his clubs unlike Mourinho who has a following of sheeplings and automatons.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon May 26, 2014 5:23 pm

farfan wrote:
Vibe wrote:lol at mourinho haters implying that carlo built this winning team by saying mourinho didn't bring anything to real .

hilarious.

credit where credit is due .

mourinho didn't leave much  of a " team " to inherit . real madrid  didn't play like a unit at all  last seaon .
in madrid's ( usual )  starting 11  only two players were brought by mourinho :
di maria , who played in a different position .
modric , who didn't start much last season and played in a double pivot.
the midfield trio of alonso-di maria -modric, one of the biggest reasons for madrid's success this season, was never fielded by mourinho ,even though he had all of these players last year.

why should we give credit to mourinho when this team plays nothing like his team , and most players were not even brought  by him ?

rajkaard deserves more credit for pep's success than mourinho for la decima.

My point is that it's not that Carlo improving Real that got La Decima,it's that the opposition got weakened compared to Mou's era.

what?  What a Face 

Who would have played on the LW if Di Maria played in midfield? Bale? oh wait he was at Spuds.

Lets not talk like Carlo playing CM was a stroke of genius, i think a lot of people here had the same conversion of playing di maria in midfield after seeing how well he did for Argentina.

Carlo deserves all the credit for winning the CL, i don't believe this nonsense of giving your previous managers credit.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Arq nah, the team that won La Liga under Mourinho was better than this years team.

Just so happens they were knocked out by a Bayern team on penalties and probably the best Barca in history.

Mou's last year at Madrid shouldn't tarnish what he built there for first couple of years.
I disagree, this year's team is better. Tactically, physical, mentally, this team this season is just better. Is it a product of past experiences, sure, but we have resources this season that we didnt have last year. The reaction in final was massive. The tactical discipline we used to batter bayern was impressive as well.

I remember when we played bayern, they gave us way too many issues tactically in midfield and we never could adapt or react accordingly.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 26, 2014 5:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Can i just remind everyone that we trashed the big scary super hollywood munchen team of the next decade 5-0 in CL. 4-0 in their home stadium? lmao, calma

Hasn't the majority of this forum been stating since they struggled to get past Arsenal they are overrated and nowhere near as dangerous as last season?

Not there is anything wrong with that as it seems you were right but don't be flipping the switch to suit your argument.

Seems like to me based on the original argument of Bayern being overrated and not as dangerous as last season is like comparing Barca of 2011 to the Barca of 2013 that got thrashed by Bayern.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 26, 2014 5:26 pm

mole, i have yet to see you kiss the ring? are you happy we won?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Blue wrote:
farfan wrote:
Vibe wrote:lol at mourinho haters implying that carlo built this winning team by saying mourinho didn't bring anything to real .

hilarious.

mourinho didn't leave much  of a " team " to inherit . real madrid  didn't play like a unit at all  last seaon .
the midfield trio of alonso-di maria -modric, one of the biggest reasons for madrid's success this season, was never fielded by mourinho ,even though he had all of these players last year.

why should we give credit to mourinho when this team plays nothing like his team , and most players were not even brought  by him ?

My point is that it's not that Carlo improving Real that got La Decima,it's that the opposition got weakened compared to Mou's era.

what?  What a Face 

Who would have played on the LW if Di Maria played in midfield? Bale? oh wait he was at Spuds.

Lets not talk like Carlo playing CM was a stroke of genius, i think a lot of people here had the same conversion of playing di maria in midfield after seeing how well he did for Argentina.

Carlo deserves all the credit for winning the CL, i don't believe this nonsense of giving your previous managers credit.

Jese????? When Jese was available and Bale injured Jese used to play as the rw and dimaria continuing in midfield. Mourinho neglected our cantera and treated them like they weren't even there.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
Vibe wrote:

Cute Proud

AnceBotti's Proud

🤣LMAO AnceBotti's. Good one tbh Laughing

But no the Ancelotta has critics in all his clubs unlike Mourinho who has a following of sheeplings and automatons.

I once read on 9gag that people who use variations of the word sheeple are pseudointellectuals trying to outsmart themselves in arguments.

That should discredit you,filthy Romanian poser :coffee:

All in all,I have to go to work now cause I'm a 3rd shift nurse and I fully expect Mou's Chelsea to teach Madrid a lesson in CL next year and Carlo to lose another league and get sacked.

That's my 2 cents...Actually 1 cent because I can't afford 2 as my family won't pay for my schoolling anymore after I got expelled from med school and now I have to pay on my own for private uni.

I get to work with 20 females over night though.Goodbye.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Vibe wrote:
chad4401 wrote:non madrid fan talking about we used mou garbage footy as a foundation rofl, carlo madrid>mou madrid, the only thing i will credit mou for, he made the club operate in a normal manner, and made flo take a back seat for once that about it

we aren't inter or chelsea brah Laughing

No you're not,Mou's Chelsea and Mou's Inter were both better and stronger than Real is right now.

rofl let me guess if mou madrid won the cl, they would also be stronger than carlo madrid too right? Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Arq nah, the team that won La Liga under Mourinho was better than this years team.

It depends how you look at it. In terms of efficiency and counter-attacking it was a fantastic team yet rather limited compared to the more complete side Ancelotti has built which isn't purely dependant on 2 players.

If we speak of Barcelona then he failed his objective miserably in the first year despite having them beat via Inter on the previous.

2nd Mourinho year Barcelona were well into the end of their cycle as only Pep's refreshing tactics and their individual quality saved their hides.

Bayern? Both legs Madrid were bested and rather lucky not to be on the end of a quicker finish, especially considering Jupp's Bayern 1st year was known to choke in such occasions versus Dortmund, and then displayed it in the final versus Chelsea.

He had a good side in his 2nd year yet 1 good year of 3 along with closer analytic or observation that he did not build anything aside from a more gritty mentality to the players and counter-attacking efficiency semantic.

Madrid fans themselves will say how little Mourinho built.

And not intended towards you yet the talk of Jupps Bayern>Pep's is BS considering Pep's Bayern failed against teams who thrive on thwarting that particular sort of possession, hence why Jupp's more counter-attacking team destroyed Barcelona.

If people look at the records Pep's side have broken and what they were in the best part of their season, they would forgo the bias and praise Pep's side for what it is. Jupp's system was definitely more dynamic yet many things were addressed to which could not have even been done in Osram's 2nd year.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Vibe wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Vibe wrote:

AnceBotti's Proud

🤣LMAO AnceBotti's. Good one tbh Laughing

I once read on 9gag that people who use variations of the word sheeple are pseudointellectuals trying to outsmart themselves in arguments.

That should discredit you,filthy Romanian poser :coffee:

All in all,I have to go to work now cause I'm a 3rd shift nurse and I fully expect Mou's Chelsea to teach Madrid a lesson in CL next year and Carlo to lose another league and get sacked.

That's my 2 cents...Actually 1 cent because I can't afford 2 as my family won't pay for my schoolling anymore after I got expelled from med school and now I have to pay on my own for private uni.

I get to work with 20 females over night though.Goodbye.

LOL 9gag. And Sheepling is just a word I learnt from Game of Thrones. Laughing

I wouldn't doubt Mourinho's side beating this Madrid considering that Chelsea side pinpoint many weaknesses within Carlo's Madrid.

As for your education, I'm sorry to hear of your expulsion and wish you luck on the fees to pay for your uni.

Good luck, Vube Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Yeh, Bayern were better than us over the 2 legs in 2012. Mourinho's system was one dimensional, relying on counter-attacks. Ancelotti's team is better at everything and more versatile. Defending, possession, tactically, better big game mentality etc and still good at counter-attacking.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon May 26, 2014 5:33 pm

Vibe wrote:

Cute Proud

AnceBotti's Proud

Bullshit.

Milan fans are at the forefront in criticizing Carlo, and I in fact mentioned two of his biggest failings for Milan in the OP. We understand his weaknesses, and this is a fan club beyond those weaknesses. Unlike Mou bots, we don't elevate the man higher than the club, and his time at Milan should have been over after 2007.

And to humor you:

Pep's Bayern is the same as Jupp's Bayern. Same players, and same foundation.
They are also stronger than Van Gal's Bayern.
Guess what, the coach is all the difference just like Carlo with Madrid.

Barca are weaker, but this Atleti is as strong as anything Barca, Inter, and Bayern faced in their CL campaign.

BVB are the same team that thrashed Madrid last year.

In fact, Carlo's run to the final from the onset was more difficult than anything Mou faced during his Madrid career.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Madrid win the CL and inter and milan fans argue Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Vibe wrote:

Cute Proud

AnceBotti's Proud

Bullshit.

Milan fans are at the forefront in criticizing Carlo, and I in fact mentioned two of his biggest failings for Milan in the OP. We understand his weaknesses, and this is a fan club beyond those weaknesses. Unlike Mou bots, we don't elevate the man higher than the club, and his time at Milan should have been over after 2007.

And to humor you:

Pep's Bayern is the same as Jupp's Bayern. Same players, and same foundation.
They are also stronger than Van Gal's Bayern.
Guess what, the coach is all the difference just like Carlo with Madrid.

Barca are weaker, but this Atleti is as strong as anything Barca, Inter, and Bayern faced in their CL campaign.

BVB are the same team that thrashed Madrid last year.

In fact, Carlo's run to the final from the onset was more difficult than anything Mou faced during his Madrid career.

While I don't agree that this current Dortmund are as strong as last year's, this is a fantastic post.

I do indeed remember that for all your praise of Carletto, it was met equally by a bevy of criticism, somewhat echoing the sentiments we all feel for him despite our affection for his tenure.

Madrid fans first and foremost have the right to speak on the differences considering they lived and breathed it every week.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Before the semis Bayern were considered the best team ever, some said that they were better than Jupp's, after we hammered them they weren't at their best. Dem haterz
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 26, 2014 5:40 pm

not true sorry, in every season of mou era the team was never truly solid at the back nor decent in possession, i have seen us up 4-0 and still felt like we could lose, when teams sat back the struggled 10x more than now, and big games under mou was the worst, like chelsea in the calderdon awful Laughing, sounds familiar? the team scored a lot but that was about relying on individual talent more than anything.

if we had better depth this season we could've won the treble what would be the argument if that happened? Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon May 26, 2014 5:40 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Blue wrote:
farfan wrote:

what?  What a Face 

Jese????? When Jese was available and Bale injured Jese used to play as the rw and dimaria continuing in midfield. Mourinho neglected our cantera and treated them like they weren't even there.

I can't believe Carlo would have trusted Jese for a whole season if he didn't have Bale. As i have said before not taking away anything from Carlo, i believe he is a better fit for Real Madrid.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Blue wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Blue wrote:

I can't believe Carlo would have trusted Jese for a whole season if he didn't have Bale. As i have said before not taking away anything from Carlo, i believe he is a better fit for Real Madrid.

That is wrong considering Carlo's comments on Jese before he even joined Madrid along with his pre-season use of him cemented that Jese would be a vital part of his plans.

Jese in Real Madrid is what Pato was for Carletto in Milan.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Vibe wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
Vibe wrote:My point is that it's not that Carlo improving Real that got La Decima,it's that the opposition got weakened compared to Mou's era.

I want to see you explain how Atleti got "weakened" or how that the same Bayern that thrashed Barca 7-0 suddenly became "weaker" in a year. Any bloody Madrid fan recognizes the increased performance of the Madrid team, starting from Benzema to Di Maria who is now truly world Class.

Saying Carlo did not improve Madrid is like saying Mou did not improve Inter.

Is Barca of 2013/14 on the level of Barca when Mou was at Real and Inter?

Is Bayern of 2013/14 on the level of Jupp's Bayern?

Is Atletico of 2013/14 on the level of previously mentioned prime Bayern and Barcelona Mou had to face?

The 2013/14 Champions League was not on the same level of competitiveness as in previous years and neither was La Liga despite Atletico's rise.

Carlo is a fantastic coach who I would take at Inter with both hand,but his work this season hasn't impressed me as it has others.Good work,but not impressive.He threw away the league that should be his in order to have an advantage over Atletico who had to sink their teeth into flesh against Barca a few days before.Without Costa,without Arda.And just BARELY won.

Maybe it will come together next season,but I truly don't see this Real any better than Mou's Real.Maybe prettier,but not better.

let's see.

the barça of 2013-2014 > the coachless barça of last year that finished some 15 points ahead of real  Rolling Eyes 
the atletico of this year > the atletico that beat real in the copa final last year .
the bayern of this year > the dortmund that trashed madrid last year .
the bayern of this year >  the bayern of 2012 that didn't even win the bundesliga .
dortmund this year > any madrid quarter final opponent during mourinho's tenure .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next