Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Alegri mostly plays with a 4-3-1-2. Well that's what he used the majority of the time at Milan. I think Giovinco could be our man behind Tevez and Llorente/Morata(if he comes)

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:46 pm

I definitely like the idea of Giovinco having more playing time though if we remember what happened when he played as a trequartista under Ferrara we shouldn't bet much on him.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Gio should not be replied upon as a key player in our starting 11. Maybe Allegri can find the great player in Giovinco, but, at age 27, I'm not expecting Gio to develop into the player he was hyped up to be. He's a decent back-up option, but he is not a player that will help lift us to European success.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Yes we can't be pinning any hopes on Giovinco whatsoever

Although he probably will do better under Allegri because I doubt Allegri will use him as we have been as a CF with his back to goal. Which he's simply 4 inches and 50 pounds too small to succeed in Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:45 pm

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH DEVI and Tom... giovinco as a treq? Ummm.... lets leave that to the Lord Very Happy but I dont think that will hapen, maybe tevez?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:04 pm

salmano9 wrote:HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH DEVI and Tom... giovinco as a treq? Ummm.... lets leave that to the Lord Very Happy but I dont think that will hapen, maybe tevez?

No offence dude but your shit and immature posts are one of the reasons I never bother posting on some topics!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:37 pm

SKY Italia confirms that both #Vidal & #Pogba will remain at #Juventus, they don't want to leave #Juventus

YEAH !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:38 pm

inderbaby wrote:
salmano9 wrote:HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH DEVI and Tom... giovinco as a treq? Ummm.... lets leave that to the Lord Very Happy but I dont think that will hapen, maybe tevez?

No offence dude but your shit and immature posts are one of the reasons I never bother posting on some topics!

calm down bro, he is just trying to make this place more 'happy'
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

calm down bro, he is just trying to make this place more 'happy'

I am calm bro. It's just annoying when people are making genuine posts and some childish person mocks them. I think it just undermines the football talk which is what the forum is about.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:54 pm

DeviAngel wrote:SKY Italia confirms that both #Vidal & #Pogba will remain at #Juventus, they don't want to leave #Juventus

YEAH !

I think we may keep them this season but one of them will defo be sold next summer.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:TuttoSport - Changing Market Strategies, now looking for a playmaker. Like Lamela, options Sneijder and Shepherd, in Italy the Bianconeri aim Pereyra, Candreva and Ljajic

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 21 1187122
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Pereyra yes! The other 2 no for me.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Andrew_p wrote:For yet another transfer campaign we fail to sign our primary targets. Alexis went to Arsenal, Cuadrado is too expensive and we let Iturbe go to Roma. I hope the management wont settle again with cheap, easy buys like Nani for example and hope for a miracle to happen.

As for the players being mentioned lately, we lost Jovetic to City last season only for them to let him go the next ? No chance. He will even get more playing time this season. Between Ljalic and Pastore I'd definitely rather if we went for the latter. I won't even comment on Candreva.

Tom's absolutely right though. What a smart move would it be from us if we went for Isco. Now with Kroos he won't have as much playing time and he might want to leave. I feel though that Real will ask crazy money for him.

between taking the Ibarbos,Pastores, Candrevas and Pereyras, I would happily take Nani tbh...

Nani s class compared to the fodder we are being linked with.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:23 pm

If we can't get anybody better than Ibarbo we should just grind out another season with what we have + Evra and Morata and bank the money for next season

I truely believe we could get Isco who's basically done with Madrid if we offered 25M + bonuses at the end of the season + first refusal on Pogba if we ever do well him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:28 pm

at this rate let's put Coman on the right in the 4-3-3 alternate with Gio, no money wasted,

and at salmano, Gio did great playing TQ at Parma, why people mock his ability amazes me, he will be great if allowed to play.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:30 pm

inderbaby wrote:Pereyra yes! The other 2 no for me.

meh player for 10<<< no way he is worth 3m, 5m max and we all know that will not happen, we should have just let Roma take him whilst they were at it, we could have had Iturbe already.....  :facepalm: 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:38 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:at this rate let's put Coman on the right in the 4-3-3 alternate with Gio, no money wasted,

and at salmano, Gio did great playing TQ at Parma, why people mock his ability amazes me, he will be great if allowed to play.....

There is a difference between being the trequarterista at Parma and Juve. At Parma, he was the man to run the offense through, which works great for him at a provincial club where he is one of the best players on the pitch for his team. It doesn't work so great when he is the trequarterista with the caliber of players at Juve because the offense simply won't run through because he is nowhere near as good as our other CMs and attacking players. Gio is a backup SS plain and simple. He could be more with a lesser club, but that's all he'll ever be at Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Juventude wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:at this rate let's put Coman on the right in the 4-3-3 alternate with Gio, no money wasted,

There is a difference between being the trequarterista at Parma and Juve. At Parma, he was the man to run the offense through, which works great for him at a provincial club where he is one of the best players on the pitch for his team. It doesn't work so great when he is the trequarterista with the caliber of players at Juve because the offense simply won't run through because he is nowhere near as good as our other CMs and attacking players. Gio is a backup SS plain and simple. He could be more with a lesser club, but that's all he'll ever be at Juve.

Agreed. I like Gio but he is only a sub at Juve. He should be sold to a mid level club so he can play regularly and get his career back on track. He is the typical Italian player who can star on a mid level team but then flops when he is put on a top team playing with top players and with all that added pressure. See Luca Toni, Amauri, Gilardino, Matri and many others for similar comparisons...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Pereyra as a depth player is a luxury compared to what we currently have.

Yes Nani has quality and could turn out to be a surprise like Tevez for example, but why gamble ? Except if we could get him as cheap as we got Tevez.

With the way this summer turned out and with the players we're being linked to I'd rather if we just singed Morata, Evra and a couple of depths players. No Candrevas, no Ibarbos.

Save the cash opportunities may arise in January.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:00 am

Juventus, Moggi is the hand behind the hiring of Allegri

„Massimiliano Allegri is the choice that was made's. Not the best option among a few, but the best it can be," said Big Luciano, who then explains the choice made by the company: "With the team in retreat, we needed a quick and Allegri is was the best choice."said Moggi.

"Allegri is not only a great technician, is a solid man, polite, a strong personality but not nevrotizza the environment, a coach who does not interfere in the choices of society "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:07 am

True. Allegri is smart. If moggi said it, just go with it. I don't get it though... Why not a non Italian coach?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:04 pm

Di Marzio wrote:After a good season at Udinese, the future of Pereyra is uncertain. The Argentinian has many suitors, Juventus have been pursuing him for a while. The Turin club is now the frontrunner, they lead the race over Inter. Udinese are trying to renew his contract to raise the price tag. The negotiation is advancing, Pereyra could join Juventus.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Andrew_p wrote:
Yes Nani has quality and could turn out to be a surprise like Tevez for example, but why gamble ? Except if we could get him as cheap as we got Tevez.

The thing is with Nani, he has been very, very injury prone for the last 2 years. He was injured for 5 months prior to the world cup and hadn't completed 90 mins once for us when he came back.  He wasn't match fit hence his incredibly poor first touch during the world cup, and just general bad play. I think if you're able to keep him fit you can get get good player, not the same one that was there 2-3 years ago for us, but definitely worth the risk for 7-10 mil euros. Just my two cents.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:

The thing is with Nani, he has been very, very injury prone for the last 2 years. He was injured for 5 months prior to the world cup and hadn't completed 90 mins once for us when he came back.  He wasn't match fit hence his incredibly poor first touch during the world cup, and just general bad play. I think if you're able to keep him fit you can get get good player, not the same one that was there 2-3 years ago for us, but definitely worth the risk for 7-10 mil euros. Just my two cents.

If the price is indeed around those figures then yes, there's no risk in getting him. He might actually come in handy.

Thanks for your post mate, you're always welcome to post in our section.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:06 pm

If we are going to play 4-3-1-2 we need a LB, a TRQ and an attacker

As LB we can't rely on 33 yrs Evra for all season.I know we have Caceres and Chiellini or even Asamoah as backup but if we have moneys we better spend 10-15 on Rodriguez or Schmelzer.

As TRQ we do have options in our current team.Tevez,Giovinco are good subs for that position and I believe Pogba can do that role perfectly.
There are a lot of names on market like Pastore,Candreva,Lamela,Jovetic etc but I hope we can get Isco on loan with option to buy next season.

With Morata coming we will cover our attack,maybe we can add another versatile player who can cover both attack and midfield and we should be ready.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Indeed mate, just Evra isn't enough. I don't think that we will go for another left back though. We haven't been linked to anyone else than Evra. As for the trequartista position, Pastore is the only one I find suitable for us from that list of players.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next