zenmaster
mr-r34
Pedram
Magic Spray
Mr Nick09
120 posters

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Go down

Suarez Bites No More (we can but hope) - Page 8 Empty Re: Suarez Bites No More (we can but hope)

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Doc wrote:Football really does have its own reality. Bite someone on the road and you can actually be charged by the police. Bite someone on the field, posters on a internet forum demand you get banned for (insert time frame of your own choosing).

Emotions are quite high but anything other than a 5 match ban from FIFA would be over kill. What's that, he got a 8 match ban in England? Yeah, in England. From the English FA (or EPL or whoever makes the decisions in that country). They set their own precedent that technically FIFA is not obliged to follow. What's that again, something about law and precedents?! Silly billy, that's for the real world, football has it's own reality remember...

I like to think I'm the only one here who is indifferent to anything Suarez does and would like to focus more on the fact that Godin, once again, scored when it really matters.

Scored when it mattered, after Italy were destroyed by a farce red card and a Suarez bite with no card given. See, you cant focus solely on the goals when ref decisions messed up this game.

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Suarez Bites No More (we can but hope) - Page 8 Empty Re: Suarez Bites No More (we can but hope)

Post by Doc Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:05 am

Farce red card? Marchisio kicked the man in the shins. Intentional or not, that was hella dangerous stuff. How the ref saw that and not Suarez enjoying the taste of dear George is absolutely beyond me...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:07 am

Ill let my main Arq explain that:

"In slow motion, anything can be produced as a more viable card in any spectrum of officiating. A 'stomp' is your Tibial condial compressing to actually produce a kick against your own weight and onto a certain object. In the case of Marchisio, having your calf being intercepted by an oncoming player in the intention of winning the ball, is NOT a Red Card in any dimension, a straight yellow justifiable yet of course this visually impaired Mexican felt entitled to produce a decision that completely changed Italia's plan upside-down.

Subsequently, Luis Suarez with his third reaction to seeking piquant flavour in an opposition individual, was ignored despite Cheillini clearly producing evidence of bite marks that even a Badger would struggle to perform."

Last edited by Juveman17 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:07 am

Are the Italians complaining about farce decisions not going their way? LOL.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:08 am

mr-r34 wrote:Are the Italians complaining about farce decisions not going their way? LOL.

I dont know what your getting on about. The red card was clearly bullshit and Suarez bit a man without getting any card whatsoever.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:11 am

@ chad, i care less about his dribbles or clips, i'm a fan of watching players play, clips can make heskey look like baggio...however, as a neutral i want to see a good world cup (and it hasn't disappointed so far), i also want to see the top players play (still sad ibra and falcao couldn't make the tournament)...as far as suarez is concerned, i havent said what he's done is right, or should be accepted but as a neutral i want to see what the players have in their locker....a regular season i would have cared little, as i know i'll still see top players play...but i'd like to see colombia vs uruguay with all their stars playing, maybe that's a little selfish and unethical of me...i understand fans who are all about the morals of the game wanting him banned, and i can accept their arguments, but some could have other reasons they want him banned for a ridiculous length of time (lool ten games, for life, ban carrying over to the premiership), maybe so he doesnt face their team, or their favorite player...but to be honest, i have the tendency to role with the villians for the sake of seeing a good mundial....i remember supporting diego at italia 90 when his hand ball against yugoslavia wasn't spotted, i also supported rivaldo's fake (lmao) against turkey when that wasn't spotted, cos i wanted to see the good players on show...i'm less concerned about the ethos (which is probably not a good thing), im more interested in my team winning (madrid) ,seeing a good mundial, or seeing teams that i dont like getting knocked out (Spain, italy, england, ivory coast, japan etc).

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:12 am

Magic Spray wrote:
Fußball wrote:Very good. Lowering his transfer fee to Barca. Proud

He'll fit in nicely at Barca.

Yes because our forwards have a history of running around bitting people
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:13 am

chad4401 wrote:barca going full retard Laughing, that lack of class never gets boring small club mentality Proud

Yes because the club wrote everything that was in the tabloids

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:15 am

I like how he's a Liverpool player, and everyone is trashing Barca

Like wtf does this have to do with us? Rumors come up we are interested and now we are a shit club cause of what Suarez does at the World Cup? He's not even our player. We are linked to a number of guys, so what they aren't our guys yet and most of these rumors won't even materialize. Some of ya'll people and ya'lls hate for anything Barcelona is utterly ridiculous lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:17 am

all of a sudden Madrid were never interested in him and never once were reported to buy him this whole year  :whistle:
and correct me if i'm wrong but you have pepe and ramos in your team and somehow we are the scum? xD
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:22 am

@Juveman
Few things I disagree with Arq, that is one of them. Like totally disagree but in the fairness of a forum and my good nature, you guys saw your team got knocked out in not so favourable circumstances so I'll leave it as an agree to disagree.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:22 am

Ok, no worries.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 am

Hm. The referee's nickname is "Dracula". So obviously he was just protecting one of his own. :coffee:

http://www.julienews.it/azzurri-rosa/index.php/200196-look-dracula-marco-antonio-rodriguez-moreno/
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:24 am

Cut the Barca/Madrid posts, guys.

Stay Ot and discuss Suarez.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:26 am

Clearly, this is the British Media's fault. How dare they broadcast a game in which Suarez bit an opponent (again)

All just a ploy to attack Suarez' immaculate character IMO, just like Suarez said
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:35 am

A better angle of Suarez bit.

Suarez Bites No More (we can but hope) - Page 8 JDMTFU7
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:37 am

That was the one on Ivanov, though :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:37 am

maybe he saw some caramel spread on chiellini's shoulder? hmm

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/worldcup/uruguays-world-cup-squad-gets-40-kilos-of-caramel-spread-confiscated-9544050.html
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:40 am

rwo power wrote:That was the one on Ivanov, though :coffee:

I know. Razz 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:32 am

Where is Sepi the "class" police? Laughing

I need to see you defend this piece of shit.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:56 am

Casciavit wrote:Suarez Bites No More (we can but hope) - Page 8 Bq6djZnIAAAV0bK

Not sure if photoshopped

Also you people do realize this is photoshopped, right?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:07 am

lol at you still defending your psychopath player.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:09 am

That one's photoshop but Chiellini did have a red spot and a faint scar.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:12 am

Is it a coincidence that all his targets are horrible ****.  hmm 

This guy is such an anti hero Proud

Last edited by Kick on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Profanity removal)
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:15 am

Ivanovic is a "horrible ****"? Since when?

Last edited by Kick on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Profanity removal)
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:16 am

"I guess any part of the body is up for eating," wrote Holyfield, whose ear was partly chomped off by rival Mike Tyson in a 1997 heavyweight fight.
Source: https://sports.yahoo.com/news/bite-victim-holyfield-joins-twitter-talk-jaws-suarez-234457760--sow.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next