fatman123
Soul
aldrin_only
Shed
Kick
25 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Shed Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:05 pm

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 Tumblr_nbuw7yItL81qbpdyro1_250  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 Tumblr_nbuw7yItL81qbpdyro2_250
 The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 Tumblr_nbuw7yItL81qbpdyro3_250  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 Tumblr_nbuw7yItL81qbpdyro4_250
-

:fishing:

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Kick Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Master troll Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:13 pm

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 Tumblr_nbuqqbtmid1sfezbgo1_250

^ I particulary like when he pretends he's about to fall over like an over-80 with a bad hip rofl

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:03 am

Notice how serious everyone is on the bench? A few seconds after the GIF ends, Emenalo starts laughing Laughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:31 am

I hope Mourinho stays 10 years, says Chelsea chief Gourlay:
Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay says he is delighted to have José Mourinho back at the club and hopes the Portuguese stays 10 years
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/the-whole-world-respects-chelsea-now-says-chief-executive-ron-gourlay-9735105.html

“[I hope he will] stay 10 years. Having the security of Jose is great for me — he knows the club, knows me. Last time he was here, I was chief ­operating officer and we worked well together.

“Jose can deal with the media in a different way from some of the other managers we’ve had. He takes the pressure not only away from the players but also from the club. He’s very good at that and allows us to manage and me in particular to drive the club forward.”
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:20 pm

I hope he does, too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:32 pm

I still remember Shed opposing his appointment Laughing Laughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:41 pm

My biggest gaffe on these boards to date  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 Th_protect
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:42 pm

^ Not that there are all that many to choose from, mind :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:43 pm

rofl

Ah yes, Laudrup over Mourinho Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Can you say with certainty we wouldn't be reigning Premier League and/or European champions as we speak if we'd appointed Laudsy?

:coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 pm

rofl

We'd be worse off. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Worse off than the sideways season your god Mou oversaw last term?

Same league position as the preceding year under the fat waiter?  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 2276801876

Constantly playing down expectations like a two-bit coward?  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 2276801876

Selling off our best player and 2-time POTY mid season?  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 2276801876

Bottling the league with 4 games to go?  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 2276801876

£15,000 in FA fines??  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 4 2276801876
-

/sarc
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Yes Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:08 pm

All jokes aside, the reality is, my premises for not wanting his return were valid, and were shared by ALOT of objective observers at the time. Obviously I've been proven wrong, terribly wrong even, (and much to my elation, mind), but the point still stands that my contentions were in no way unreasonable at the time.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:10 pm

I can understand your view, but I still felt he was always going to be the best choice at the time and very much looks like he wants to move this club forward, which is very pleasing.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:22 pm

Well incidentally, all the points I used to make the case against his appointment, are ones he's either now or has been working specifically on addressing.

Youth promotion, style, relationship with the hierarchy, etc.

So it's all worked out very well indeed. Thus far anyway.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Yes.

He seems to be working very hard to building a future here.

Honestly, when he signed, I was worried he'd leave within 3 seasons BUT, at this stage, I can't imagine him doing so.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Let's just hope Roman's itchy finger has settled down for good now.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:43 pm

I think it will, it's obvious we've got to a good point. We're looking dangerous on all fronts and have lots of youngsters who can step up and take first team spots.

We've also got a very young squad at present.
Our core is young, Courtois, Azpilicueta, Matic, Oscar, Hazard, Costa. We can have those players for the next 5 seasons at least.

While we have top class players with experience helping them, Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill Terry, Fabregas, Drogba.

This team is perfectly set up for long term success.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:59 pm

rofl I hadnt seen this before rofl
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Pretty sure I posted that right after the game :coffee:

Believe we all had a right good laugh over it too :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:37 pm

José Mourinho: deduct points and strip titles from clubs breaching Financial Fair Play:
Chelsea manager José Mourinho says financial penalties are meaningless for clubs who break UEFA's fair play regulations, and that only harsh punishments will succeed in bringing about their desired effect
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11110510/Jose-Mourinho-calls-on-Uefa-to-deduct-points-and-remove-titles-from-teams-like-Manchester-City-who-break-FFP.html

"Everybody knows there are fines and, if these fines exist, control exists."

"But, anyway, are the fines fair? I don’t think so. In my opinion the first thing to do would be to remove points and remove titles. If you have important capital which allows you to overcome financial fair play, if you win titles and then you are fined economically, you keep doing the same thing."

"They will take from you one or two players from the Champions League list [shrugs]. Then, instead of 24, you go with 22. But if you’re stating that you’ll start the next Champions League with six points fewer, or you won’t play in the next edition of the Champions League and will go into the Europa League instead, it is more serious."
-

Mourinho handing out lectures on financial responsibility Proud
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:05 am

Laughing

It'll never happen
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Manuel Pellegrini hits back at Jose Mourinho over Man City FFP fine, hinting he's astounded Chelsea have evaded punishment themselves:
Manuel Pellegrini has hit out at Manchester City’s financial fair play punishment and is amazed Premier League title rivals Chelsea have been let off the hook
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/513211/Manuel-Pellegrini-hits-back-at-Jose-Mourinho-over-Man-City-FFP-fine
-

"I don’t understand. We don’t have a debt of one pound to anyone."

"So do you sell your shirt for £200 million? I do not understand exactly what is financial fair play."
-

Yea uhhh, that's kind what happens when you make a net profit. Senile old carcass.
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:57 pm

rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next