fatman123
Soul
aldrin_only
Shed
Kick
25 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II Empty The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Kick Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:08 am

Continue the discussion (Appreciation) here.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Shed Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 am

You hijacked my thread Clubber
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Kick Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:19 am

I continued it :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:20 am

You kidnapped it :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:25 am

You could have taken the inititive and posted a part two, knowing the original was close to being locked. However, you did not. :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:28 am

You told me to wait until page 56  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II 2276801876
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:29 am

It was on page 56 Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:30 am

Shocked
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:31 am

I've been watching it this whole time waiting for it to happen.

How??  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II T23126
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:38 am

rofl

#ShedsInDecline
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:40 am

It's okay. I'll be hijacking it right back in another 55½ pages :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Mourinho on whether he thinks we can win the title this season:

"If I didn’t think that way (that Chelsea could win the league this season) I would go home and let somebody else take charge of the team."

"At Chelsea, if we didn’t think we could win the league, or didn’t think we had the quality to do it, we wouldn’t be here working so hard. We respect our opponents and their ambitions, because they have the same ambitions as us, but we want to win the Premier League and we are ready for that."

On the competitiveness in the Premier League:

"People can speak about other leagues but England is the only country where five or six teams can win the title. Football is about competitiveness every weekend and that only happens in the Premier League."

"When you have the two Manchester clubs, the three clubs from London – Tottenham, Arsenal and ourselves – plus Liverpool, that’s six top teams, where all of them can win the title. That’s why everybody loves the Premier League."

On our European campaign:

"We will go to the Champions League group stage with one objective: to qualify. When you reach the last 16 let’s see what happens."

"Last year we reached the semi-finals and it was a transitional season. A team which has been a winning team for ten seasons is changing step by step, we’ve bought new players and we are trying to build for the next decade. We had a very young team at the time but, even so, we reached the semi-finals and were playing to win the competition."

On our team's evolution:

"This season we think we are going to be stronger, the younger players are more experienced, they are stable and better adapted to fighting for titles. "

On the accommodations and reception they've received in Austria:

"When we decided we wanted to stay in Europe we had to find the right place to come. Here, everything is good: the hotel, the service, the training ground. To have two training pitches together is important for our work and our organisation.

"The people are very nice and friendly and they always wait until the end of our training session to ask for an autograph. At this moment everything is very nice for us."

— via chelseafc.com

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:20 pm

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-interview-mourinho-chelsea-van-gaal-and-premier-league-title-race-140724103541

Lengthy interview with Mourinho on talkSPORT discussing a range of topics.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:59 pm

José Mourinho: I will continue to speak my mind despite huge fines:
Chelsea manager José Mourinho says he will continue to speak out about things he believes need attention, like Premier League scheduling ahead of latter-stage European ties, in spite of continual fines from the FA, saying he believes doing so is his duty
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10991326/Chelsea-manager-Jose-Mourinho-insists-he-will-continue-to-be-the-Vocal-One-and-keep-his-fines-quiet-from-his-wife.html

"If you tell me it would be better to shut up and not make any comment about the fixtures — I would say yes, that is a comfortable and probably clever position in the modern world."

"But I think it is my duty to do it. I think it is my duty because I am the manager of one of the most important teams in the country. It is my duty to try to do things for this football country."

"I will not be aggressive in my comments and I will not exaggerate in my criticism, but I will always remind people about the situation — I will always remind people."
"When an English team reaches the Champions League semi-final and they have to play 48 hours before, when they could perfectly well play Saturday instead of Sunday, I will tell. Not in an aggressive way, but I will tell."

"Now, for example, it is five years since I left Italy and when they play Champions League matches on Tuesday, they play their Serie A fixtures on a Friday."

"It was not my sole responsibility, but I was one of the main people responsible for that. It was my duty to try to do something for the country."

Mou a warrior for the common man Molenation
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:40 am

Molenation 

Spoiler:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:02 am

This is what I like about Mou. He says what's on his mind, as long as he believes it's right.

He may come off as arrogant to some people but this is one of the reasons why he's a top manager.
aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:40 am

There is a reason all of his players love him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Drogba on Mourinho:
-

"He said to me that a player like me, who has history with the club, should come back one day. He said I have to come back and I agree with him because, even if I left, I was still a Chelsea player because of the eight years I spent here. No offence to the teams I was with during those two years but that’s just the way it is."

"He’s the one who gave me a chance to play in the Premier League. We won so many trophies together and so many matches on the pitch. His relationship is not only with me, it’s with all the players who were here from the beginning of the story. It’s quite emotional but the most important thing is that we want to win, win, win."
-

— via chelseafc.com
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Louis van Gaal vows not to be provoked by Mourinho:
Louis van Gaal insists he will not be provoked into a war of words by José Mourinho after the Chelsea manager fired the first shots of the season by criticising Luke Shaw’s wage demands
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/29/manchester-united-louis-van-gaal-vows-not-provoked-jose-mourinho

"He shall not do that with me. I play against Chelsea. And not against José Mourinho. My team and his team are playing against each other."

"No. I’m not reacting to that kind of stuff."

Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:43 am

Fairly sure this is him reacting to Jose? hmm
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:45 am

They all said that last year (Wenger, Brenton, Pellegrini) and ended up doing just that, usually after having been beaten by us :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:42 am

José Mourinho must win trophies at Chelsea this season, says former player and boss Ruud Gullit:
Former Chelsea player and manager Ruud Gullit says José Mourinho is not used to going without trophies, and can ill-afford to do so again this season with the squad at his disposal
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2722286/Jose-Mourinho-win-trophies-Chelsea-season-says-former-boss-Ruud-Gullit.html

"Jose is not used to being without trophies."

"He wants to win something and this year it has to happen. With the squad they have, they need to win something."

"That’s what Jose wants and the reason he bought these players. He didn’t have the striker he wanted and now he has it. Now it’s time to produce."

"He wanted a player who could do what Didier Drogba did for him. He was looking for a player with the same style: powerful and strong, with good technique, someone who can hustle the opposition."

"Diego Costa is that player. Can he do it in the Premier League? We are going to see. Fabregas hustles and works very hard. He makes sure to keep the opposition busy and can score goals."

"Chelsea are stronger and it is a team that could do really well. It would be a surprise if they did not do well and with the players they have you can play attractive football."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:36 pm

VIDEO: Shreeves and Mourinho:
Ahead of Chelsea's opening game of the 2014 Premier League season against Burnley, Sky Sports’ Geoff Shreeves catches up with manager Jose Mourinho
http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9427419/shreeves-and-mourinho

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:39 am

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II Tumblr_naikyx2UIA1shaydvo4_r1_250

Mou tryna act all subdued, then he's like, "nah, fe*k it —  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II Bananeyessss "

Meanwhile Holland is going mental behind him rofl

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:41 am

Holland Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next