BarrileteCosmico
nasir6371
Donuts
Dnmac4
sportsczy
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PSG making a farce of FFP and deservedly so - Page 2 Empty Re: PSG making a farce of FFP and deservedly so

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:01 am

whatever Laughing  PSG are still going to crap all over FFP and UEFA and there's nothing anyone can do about it Laughing  I love it when free trade and capitalism overcome manufactured barriers to entry/investment.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

PSG making a farce of FFP and deservedly so - Page 2 Empty Re: PSG making a farce of FFP and deservedly so

Post by cyberman Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:13 am

Yet nothing will be done this window, the same that will be done next, year, and the year after.
Nothing
It'll be the same next year..'PSG are gonna do this and that..and then comply with the rules
If they're so confident why the loopholes?
All talk

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:14 am

gotta love the anti nouveau riche attitude
cyberman wrote:Tin foil hat nonsense.
You build a team from the ground up. This stops smaller teams spending behind their means and balances out the league. It's not all about PSG and their quest to become relevant.
It isn't anybody's fault that France is a rugby country. Nobody's fault that they're not seen as a top tier club.
Restructure the club, build from the foundations up. America have caps in their sports ffs. No crying in the land of capitilsm there.
Look at monopolies in business. They're illegal yet nobody is crying about ethics and such conspiracy nonsense.
Only people who have a problem with FFP are city and PSG sympathisers.
Even saying that, city aren't pissing and moaning as the French are.

france is a rugby and not a football country ? :facepalm:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:21 am

Who's pissing and moaning? We're just beating FFP to a bloody pulp Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:22 am

sportsczy wrote:Who's pissing and moaning?  We're just beating FFP to a bloody pulp Laughing

'we're' Proud

Forza PSG
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:26 am

France is a rugby country, it's a fact
Where's FIFA getting battered here? It's PSG huffing and puffing to sign DI Maria on loan lol.
It's like a little prick acting hard while someone is pretending To hold him back

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:28 am

cyberman wrote:France is a rugby country, it's a fact

the only fact here is that you have no idea what you're talking about .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:33 am

France is not a rugby country Laughing  ffs you are so ignorant.  You have about 2,5 million licensed football players compared to just around 300k for rugby.  Tennis is 2nd with about 1 million licensed players and Equestrian is 3rd with 500k.  Then it's judo, basketball and handball.  Rugby comes in 7th.

Every kid from the age of 10 is required to have a license to play a tournament of any kind that's organized.  

People like to watch rugby and i'd say it's probably 3rd behind tennis in terms of of people spectating...  but very few people play.  Football is far, far ahead.

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:33 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Who's pissing and moaning?  We're just beating FFP to a bloody pulp Laughing

'we're' Proud

Forza PSG

looooooooooooooool
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:35 am

rugby is only a big deal in the south really.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:38 am

Na it's bigger than football
I was listening to a few discussions about it after their poor fan support travelling to Brazil in he summer.
Rugby has first priority apparently. It's not a crime I suppose lol

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:39 am

B-Mac wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:
'we're' Proud

Forza PSG

looooooooooooooool
We as in Ligue 1.  Everyone is frakkin pissed about FFP.  That's why PSG is getting so much help.  We were a league on the verge of disaster financially until the Qataris came.  Media contracts were coming up and nobody cared.  There was no forward thinking or dynamism at all  That's why Toulouse is helping PSG out with the Aurier deal...  Bein Sport TV, the distribution of Ligue 1 games around the world and the attraction of world spectators is crucial.  Every club president realizes that, which is why they gave so much support when FFP came down.  

It's hard for people to understand that.  I know.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:40 am

cyberman wrote:Na it's bigger than football
I was listening to a few discussions about it after their poor fan support travelling to Brazil in he summer.
Rugby has first priority apparently. It's not a crime I suppose lol
it's no a crime, but it's a crime to be as uninformed as you are.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:46 am

Well added to the discussion Nick my old son..
Anyway just google any article that even addresses this topic and that'll tell you

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1989453,00.html

First one I saw . I'm not gonna hold your hand over this nick.
Try broadening your horizons.. You'll thank me for it

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:49 am

i am surprised you are not claiming to have written that article.

still clueless tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:52 am

I'm sure there's a higuain v Benzema thread you can run off to
I thought trolling here was frowned upon these days?
Please keep to yourself if you have nothing to add but insults

Yet again I'll cover your lack of knowledge with a contribution if my own

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stefanszymanski/2011/10/22/french-rugby-tackles-french-football/

My backs getting real tired..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:00 am

woooo, you just quoted two articles making echo of a epiphenomena which happened following france disastrous campaign in south Africa. rugby is a popular sports in france, but it's nowhere near football. it's a fact i am giving you, no need to look for articles from 3 years ago to validate my point. accept your ignorance on certain topic and move on lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:05 am

Ah facts
Because you said so
Despite the fact I've been to France to actually watch the rugby?
6 nations? Hear of it? They've been the best team and league in the northern hemisphere for a long time now.
That kind of spills over ya know?
Its the sport in France, the sport they're most proud of.
But.. You know.. Trust you..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:07 am

Also.. Pro tip
If I accuse somebody of sloppily validating their point, I actually would validate my own.
Or you know..Trust me

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:09 am

Clueless and stubbornly remaining clueless... great combo Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:10 am

ok cyberman, you have been to france to watch rugby so it's the n1 sports in france. ok Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:11 am

what IS your point, dr. spaceman?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:12 am

Where am I wrong?
I've actually seen it.
I'm not arguing this point with the biggest, most biased Frenchman in here lol
Find me any evidence that French football isn't falling behind.
Anything.
I don't care what year it's from. What dubious source it is.
France is a rugby country and will be for along time
Viva la france

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:13 am

PSG making a farce of FFP and deservedly so - Page 2 Carte_interactive_france

For 2012 (most recent stats made public by the Ministry of Sport in France), here is a map of the most popular sport by area in France. Football is the green Laughing

And again, there are 2,5 mil licensed football players (need a license to play organized footy from age 10+)... and 300k for Rugby Laughing

Like dem facts?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:13 am

how about these " facts " cyberman :

more people play football than rugby in france ( by faaaaaaaaaaar )
more people watch france at the football world cup than the rugby world cup .
ligue 1 tv ratings crap all over top 14 ratings .

i'm pretty sure you know better than people who lived in france for 25 years Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:14 am

sportsczy wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:
'we're' Proud

Forza PSG

looooooooooooooool
We as in Ligue 1.  Everyone is frakkin pissed about FFP.  That's why PSG is getting so much help.  We were a league on the verge of disaster financially until the Qataris came.  Media contracts were coming up and nobody cared.  There was no forward thinking or dynamism at all  That's why Toulouse is helping PSG out with the Aurier deal...  Bein Sport TV, the distribution of Ligue 1 games around the world and the attraction of world spectators is crucial.  Every club president realizes that, which is why they gave so much support when FFP came down.  

It's hard for people to understand that.  I know.

Ligue 1? Hope you are not including Lyon and Lille in it because both of them absolutely despise PSG and Monaco. And love what FFP are doing to PSG. Nearly ever Lyon fan I know couldn't care less what happens to PSG and they are definitely not pissed about FFP Laughing

I don't know about the rest of the league, but I have a hard time believing the whole league is going to join hand in hand and pray for the well being of PSG just because it gets more viewers. Which itself is dodgy because people still tune in to watch PSG because of players like Ibra, Cavani etc however they will still not tune in to watch players like Jouffre and Lautoa. Just because one team is getting all the mega stars doesn't make the whole league exciting. PSG will most likely win the title for the next 5 years.

If you are telling me that rest of the league have absolutely no ambition to try and win the league but instead help their little buddy PSG with anything they want so that at least 5 more viewers are tuning in (which doesn't help them anyways), then I think you are underestimating the pride of ligue 1 fans. They are not that low to be thinking like that.

Just my two cents.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum