BarrileteCosmico
nasir6371
Donuts
Dnmac4
sportsczy
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PSG making a farce of FFP and deservedly so - Page 3 Empty Re: PSG making a farce of FFP and deservedly so

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:14 pm

sportsczy wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Who's pissing and moaning?  We're just beating FFP to a bloody pulp Laughing
'we're' Proud

Forza PSG

looooooooooooooool
We as in Ligue 1.  Everyone is frakkin pissed about FFP.  That's why PSG is getting so much help.  We were a league on the verge of disaster financially until the Qataris came.  Media contracts were coming up and nobody cared.  There was no forward thinking or dynamism at all  That's why Toulouse is helping PSG out with the Aurier deal...  Bein Sport TV, the distribution of Ligue 1 games around the world and the attraction of world spectators is crucial.  Every club president realizes that, which is why they gave so much support when FFP came down.  

It's hard for people to understand that.  I know.

Ligue 1? Hope you are not including Lyon and Lille in it because both of them absolutely despise PSG and Monaco. And love what FFP are doing to PSG. Nearly ever Lyon fan I know couldn't care less what happens to PSG and they are definitely not pissed about FFP Laughing

I don't know about the rest of the league, but I have a hard time believing the whole league is going to join hand in hand and pray for the well being of PSG just because it gets more viewers. Which itself is dodgy because people still tune in to watch PSG because of players like Ibra, Cavani etc however they will still not tune in to watch players like Jouffre and Lautoa. Just because one team is getting all the mega stars doesn't make the whole league exciting. PSG will most likely win the title for the next 5 years.

If you are telling me that rest of the league have absolutely no ambition to try and win the league but instead help their little buddy PSG with anything they want so that at least 5 more viewers are tuning in (which doesn't help them anyways), then I think you are underestimating the pride of ligue 1 fans. They are not that low to be thinking like that.

Just my two cents.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PSG making a farce of FFP and deservedly so - Page 3 Empty Re: PSG making a farce of FFP and deservedly so

Post by cyberman Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:what IS your point, dr. spaceman?

Look at how the French rugby clubs overtook the superior Irish and English leagues to become the biggest league in the northern hemisphere.
No oil sheiks or crying was involved

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:17 pm

farfan wrote:how about these " facts " cyberman :

more people play football than rugby in france ( by faaaaaaaaaaar )
more people watch france at the football world cup than the rugby world cup .
ligue 1 tv ratings crap all over top 14 ratings .

i'm pretty sure you know better than people who lived in france for 25 years Laughing

Every fact you've said have been closing and closing and closing..
Football is more accessible. Did you know that soccer is the most played sport in America for under 17s?
If France football had been involved in a big scandal, it wouldn't be as important as if the rugby side were involved.
One sport they watch the most . Other they care the most

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:17 pm

rugby? why are you talking about rugby? scratch
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:21 pm

The fans do RG...  because they're fans.  Of course you hate another team for creating a juggernaut.  But the club presidents and true fans of Ligue 1(not just a club) all realize the necessity of PSG today.

I posted quoted back in May from Aulas, Le Graet, the Bordeaux president, Nicollin, etc. who all slammed FFP for being an elitist tool hiding behind the guise of creating equality... all offered praise and support for PSG.

I can dig them up if you want...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:rugby? why are you talking about rugby? scratch

Don't ask me to explain myself again

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:26 pm

cyberman wrote:
One sport they watch the most . Other they care the most

:facepalm:

just how dumb are you ? or maybe you're jsut trolling....
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Example buddy
Btw has everybody on this forum given up debating and throw random insults in? It's getting tedious
Funnily enaugh it's reversed.
England won the rugby World Cup. Streets were packed. Average attendances where higher in relation to stadium sizes between the two sports.
One sport was watched more. Other was cared about more in England that summer
Understand now?
Jesus the iq has dropped round here, people used to hold a conversation in the old days

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:32 pm

I have to say, the French football fans on here are the worst fans on this forum
Just an opinion since you're allowed to pass judgement on me
Such great insights

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Im outta here since this thread has fallen apart
I'd like to point out that farfans first argument post against me was the first line from wikipedia.
Soooo bad

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:39 pm

dumb analogy
dumb triple post

and i don't need wikipedia to know that rugby is only popular in the south you dummy Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:11 am

sportsczy wrote:The fact is...  Ligue 1 clubs love PSG because they are making them richer.  Better media deals, better marketing deals, etc.  It's also helping the league a ton.  Monaco wouldn't spend like this and OM wouldn't have hired Bielsa if the status quo had remained prior to the Qataris joining in...  they need to find a way to be competitive with PSG.  They won't ouspend them...  but there are other That's why you had so many Ligue 1 presidents rip into FFP after their ruling against PSG.  They felt (and justifiably so) that the rules were set up to protect clubs like Madrid and Bayern from new competition as opposed to providing any sort of equality.

As far as the details of the deals... they get talked about by the top football pundits on football shows.  They have to say that the Aurier deal was a loan; but there's no need to make the rest truly public.  No reason to rub UEFA's noses in it.  Smarter to leak info to the pundits and let them discuss it without ever making an official news release.

And PSG aren't breaking any rules...  none.  They're doing exactly what teams like Atleti and other La Liga teams are doing:  using loans to build their team.  La Liga teams do it because they're broke and FFP would destroy them if they didn't do it this way.  PSG do it for other reasons lol.
ways.

I doubt Ligue 1 Clubs feel the same. It's more about you feeling the same.

Any guy with a vision and a brain would understand it is not good what is happening. Apart from massively inflating the Wage Structures of all clubs and Excessive Transfer fees it is also encouraging recklessness. This is going to trickle down and lead to a spending war which will bankrupt multiple clubs.

Ligue 1 will be wiped out in a few years the way PSG are going. When PSG will pay 5 times the salaries that other clubs will, all of them will loose their players to PSG and act as a feeder club to PSG. Hiring a top coach like Bielsa is not going to be a permanent solution against this huge monetary power.

With the state of European and World Economy, such monumental losses and blatant bending of the rules should not be encouraged. Any business whichever funding backing it receives has to be based on solid financial principles. On the long term it has to make money or atleast cover up its expenses, not through dubious deals but through organic growth.

No institution can grow and become a monster in a year or 2

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:25 am

Footballs selling out more and more with every day that goes by.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3