How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement?

+25
Amar
Jeps33178
Lord Spencer
LeSwagg James
Ali
lenear1030
S32TABLANCA
awalezelin
gkamtu
RealGunner
RedDevilForLife
uzonero
Ganso
IzzyC08
TheBlueArmy
El Chelsea Fuerte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
Doc
guest7
che
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Jack Daniels
Raptorgunner
cheesy
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your Trust Level of your Club's Manager

How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_lcap3%How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_lcap5%How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_lcap3%How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_lcap33%How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 13 ]
How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_lcap18%How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 7 ]
How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_lcap40%How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 40

How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Empty How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 am

the club you support of course.....How much do you trust the decisions your manager make as a whole (including tactics, transfers, strategy, vision, substitutions, etc)

Back to top Go down

How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Empty Re: How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement?

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:20 am

I would say about 60-70%. Allan Moore has done well so far and is good with signings in the transfer market, but some of his tactical decisions can be poor and strange to say the least.

There are times when he makes the most ridiculous of substitutions, but apart from that, he has done a very good job at Morton.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement? Empty Re: How Much Do You Trust Your Manager's Judgement?

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 am

1000% Wenger.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 am

Mourinho.

Tactics - Ok.
Transfers - Looks good atm but i don't trust him 100%.
Strategy - Great.
Vision - He is pretty ambitious but very egoistical so i don't trust him here.
Subsitutions - Great.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 am

Conte doesn't deal with transfers, like any Italian coach, but beyond that 101% trust it the Captain Cool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 am

transfers - isn't responsible for them
tactics - meh... too much rotation, seems like he's playing fm and adapting tactics to every single opponent
vision - ambitious i guess...
strategy - no such thing
subs - crap

so far it seems to be working though...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:32 am

Mourinho

Tactics - One of the best tacticians in the game.
Transfers - I don't know honestly. The Coentrao deal and Neymar are in the doubt-area at the moment (if Neymar is in negotiations ofc)
Strategy - One of the best.
Substitutions - He was kinda stupid with subbing Adebayor all the time
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:34 am

Always depends on the manager your team currently. Mourinho usually gets it right with tactics and substitutions. His transfers work out at a decent rate. His vision I have my doubts about but I do think he has a good strategy, just need his players to implement it...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:58 am

I'm going to reserve my opinion untill I've seen more of AVB.

I hope that we can trust him 100% though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:14 am

I will tell you on Sunday May 13th 2012 at 5pm GMT.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:29 pm

cant say anything about villas-boas but ancelloti??

probably less than 50% based on last season

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Judging by AVB winning the treble with porto in his first year, i trust him 100%. he knows what needs to be done
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:17 pm

english_jewel wrote:cant say anything about villas-boas but ancelloti??

That was one bad season that came off the back of an excellent season: the best in your clubs history.

Are you one of those fans who actually condoned the disgraceful sacking of Ancelotti?

Last edited by cheesy on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:20 pm

cheesy wrote:

Are you one of those fans who actually condoned the disgraceful sacking of Ancelotti.

For the sake of the club's future, yes.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 pm

english_jewel wrote:
cheesy wrote:

Are you one of those fans who actually condoned the disgraceful sacking of Ancelotti?

How did he deserve to be sacked? How can you simply ignore the brilliant job he did in his first season as manager?

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Allegri has about 80-90 % of my trust, as soon as he stepped up to the helm I knew he would be a great manager. I had to deal with everyone saying he would lose us the scudetto and we'd play ugly football for quite a while, but they all eventually switched to my side. Twisted Evil He's perseverance and diligence has been exactly what Milan needed for the players that were coming in and already situated there.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:31 pm

allegri
Tactics - Ok,not very fond on playing so many dms and relying so much on ibra
Transfers - we need creative players,but thats not something hes worried about apparently
Strategy - same as tactics
Vision -he likes young players so its good
Subsitutions - Awful,most of the times

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:38 pm

cheesy wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
cheesy wrote:

How did he deserve to be sacked? How can you simply ignore the brilliant job he did in his first season as manager?

He didn't have to do much to be successful first season because at that time players like Drogba, Lampard, Anelka, Malouda, Essien, etc were still the best out there and all that was required was that motivation to keep going on and to find the right formation and he did that. Don't forget the players were just back from the FA Cup win. Now last season when we needed a manager who would have to make a Post Roman II side he was not the right manager. It was clear he paid no regard to the academy, he preferred expensive buys like Torres (who Sturridge ended up outshining), and he gave special treatment to the senior players because of experience. Even if he would have signed young players for the next generation, it would have only been the ones that would cost 30m+ (like Neymar) and we cannot afford to allow him to spend 100m+ every transfer market. Plus he wanted Torres but he was pretty clueless on how to play him without upsetting the older players in the squad, and he kept shuffling between formations that at the end none worked. He got effectively beaten by Inter Milan and Man Utd over both legs, and his tactical weakness was evident then.

In all fairness I agree then at a stable scenario he deserved another season, but it's about what seems right, it's about doing what is right for the club. And in a young manager in Villas-Boas, who treats everyone equally, we have a manager who is capable of making the next generation. Carlo is a great manager, but only if you have resources for him and only if you don't need to bring up a new generation.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:54 pm

I'd say 70 - 80% for allegri.

He is a great manager but he almost always has a problem with his substitutions, plus i really dislike his 3 DMs tactic.

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilForLife Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:11 pm

100 % for Sir Alex.
RedDevilForLife
RedDevilForLife
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:15 pm

100% for wenger
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:21 pm

some of them are fail to prove their tactics like ma coach robby m of city..
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:03 pm

falconi, 50%-60% trust

average judgement
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Mourinho. 85% trust, FTW.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:12 pm

90% wenger

*shrug*
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum