DeletedUser#1
McAgger
Onyx
RealGunner
Jay29
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Euro. Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Sevilla - Page 4 Empty Re: Euro. Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Sevilla

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:11 pm

did I mention he's ugly and stupid?

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Euro. Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Sevilla - Page 4 Empty Re: Euro. Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Sevilla

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:13 pm

I mean he is best buddies with the lead singer of PUR ffs.

Basically he's a moron.

A treacherous, ungrateful moron.

Krudas, is what I'll call him from now on.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:13 pm

If you keep Khedira or Di Maria, and turn them into the guy that picks up Kroos/Modric' defensive slack (though Kroos is improving massively every season when you look at his tackles and interceptions), or buy a proper DM, Real have nobody to fear.

And to think we're only one season past the point where half the world thought Bayern would win everything unless something drastic happens.

Okay, granted, something drastic happened, in agent Pep, the false snake, the Trojan coach, the double-edged sword, the multiple sobriquets for false prophets etc. etc...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:14 pm

can't *bleep* believe this shit

how could this happen

Real *bleep* Madrid

Our ARCHENEMY

unbelievable
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:15 pm

i am actually hoping Khedira can gtfo so we can pick up Gustavo

then a back up right back,

back up CF

and our team is complete Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:19 pm

We should have had him *bleep* killed.

A "random" robbery-shooting in the streets of Rio de Janeiro.

Or something made to look like a painful, bizarre accident.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:i am actually hoping Khedira can gtfo so we can pick up Gustavo

back up CF

Not saying that Gustavo isn't very underrated (another Pep-era departure I laughed my ass off about), but IMHO Khedira is better, besides his injury, what about the recent seasons would make anyone think Khedira shouldn't be in the team? He's been bloody brilliant, even if he's not very interesting to watch.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:27 pm

But Khedira isn't a Dm, and he isn't good defensively. He's good at opening up space for the other players on the team. But he's average to somewhat above average in everything else.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:27 pm

back up CF

Falcao and Lahm incoming.

Do you also need a back up LB? I think Alaba is available.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:29 pm

Xabi Proud

https://vine.co/v/MYeqBnJ59zA

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:this year should win Sevilla on paper hmm Laughing
there is always an incredible alternation in this cup

2003 Milan-Porto . || Milan = Champions League winner
2004 Porto-Valencia . || Valencia = Europa League winner
2005 Liverpool-CSKA Mosca. || Liverpool = Champions League winner
2006 : Barcelona  - Sevilla . ||  Sevilla = Europa League winner
2007 : Milan - Sevilla . || Milan = Champions League winner
2008 : Manchester United - Zenit. || Zenit : Europa League winner
2019 : Barcelona  - Shaktar Donetsk  . || Barca = Champions League winner
2010 : Inter - Atletico Madrid. || Atletico Madrid = Europa League winner
2011 : Barcelona - Porto . || Barcelona = Champions League winner
2012 : Chelsea - Atletico Madrid. || Atletico Madrid = Europa League winner
2013 : Bayern Munchen-Chelsea. || Bayern = Champions League winner
2014 : Real Madrid-Sevilla. || Madrid = Champions League winner
hmm

i guess we broke it :coffee:

Laughing
Yes, I thought this was the moment to happen it . 11 years of alternation is enough incredible anyway
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

back up CF

Not saying that Gustavo isn't very underrated (another Pep-era departure I laughed my ass off about), but IMHO Khedira is better, besides his injury, what about the recent seasons would make anyone think Khedira shouldn't be in the team? He's been bloody brilliant, even if he's not very interesting to watch.
it's actually a funny issue. If we need a player to play box to box, with Kroos or xabi as pivot, then Khedira is absolutely better.

But if we need a defensive pivot, then Gustavo takes it ofc, khedira cant perform that role.

i am just guessing that we will need that kind of defensive pivot at times, more so than a box to box
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Gustavo rofl

Why the hell are you so determined to ruin the current sexiness of our team with that scrub Mad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Maybe I'm still too stuck in the 4-2-3-1 doctrine, so I kind of always assume that, in this example, Kroos and Khedira would defend together, where Khediras good positioning would be awesome, and then Khedira would run forward, because he has lungs and heart of steel, and Kroos would stay deep, and distribute.

But Real might actually not work like this, and want Kroos to press forward much earlier, in which case his partner better be a pure out-and-out DM, which Gustavo would neatly fit, yes.

I personally would rather risk playing a box-to-box CM there though, and have more flexibility for the cost of a tiny bit of stability.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Kroos will be Real's Deisler imo.
In 4 years he'll open up an organic bakery in Greifswald, after being released from the psych ward.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Modric isn't going to be dropped imo. Was one of our best mids last season.

In terms of Gustavo, we don't really need him if he isn't going to start. Khedira might just be happy being a backup, which is fine.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:38 pm

i cant say, because i can think of situation where someone like khedira is useful to push forward, or to take over the defensive midfield and relieve kroos of his duties. Ideally, that would be Javi martinez because he is one of the rare player that can do both.

If Khedira stays, i wont complain tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:39 pm

I think the prospect of being a backup is what made Khedira refuse the extension.
People tend to underestimate Khediras utter ambition because he's soft-spoken in interviews, but that kid will strangle someone if it gets him into a position of greater importance at a big club.
Should be a big team's captain at some point imho.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Don't call me James wrote:

back up CF

Falcao and Lahm incoming.

Do you also need a back up LB? I think Alaba is available.

he's stuck in his own world
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:i cant say, because i can think of situation where someone like khedira is useful to push forward, or to take over the defensive midfield and relieve kroos of his duties. Ideally, that would be Javi martinez because he is one of the rare player that can do both.

Yeah in my mind I'd want Kroos to mostly stay back anyway, and distribute from there, leave the playmaking in the last third to the likes of James, or service Balenaldo on the flanks, and only push close to the opposing box when Real dominate posession and start to crowd the opponent's box, handball style.

Then again, I tend to be a bit set in my opinions on how a team should play, and I'm still very 2010 in that regard, I've still not been convinced that 4-2-3-1 isn't the best thing since sliced bread.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:42 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Maybe I'm still too stuck in the 4-2-3-1 doctrine, so I kind of always assume that, in this example, Kroos and Khedira would defend together, where Khediras good positioning would be awesome, and then Khedira would run forward, because he has lungs and heart of steel, and Kroos would stay deep, and distribute.

But Real might actually not work like this, and want Kroos to press forward much earlier, in which case his partner better be a pure out-and-out DM, which Gustavo would neatly fit, yes.

I personally would rather risk playing a box-to-box CM there though, and have more flexibility for the cost of a tiny bit of stability.

You're making good points but the issue is that we will play a 4-4-2 this season because it the formations that accommodates the most players that we intend to use.

I think Khedira has a place at Madrid because of the things that you mentioned but depending on the games we might just see the XI that started tonight + Isco most of the time.

@Hans

lol man I'm sorry it hurts but we''l take good care of our new German genius :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:44 pm

2 legends. Proud

https://vine.co/v/MYe1mLpUKmD

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:44 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:i cant say, because i can think of situation where someone like khedira is useful to push forward, or to take over the defensive midfield and relieve kroos of his duties. Ideally, that would be Javi martinez because he is one of the rare player that can do both.

Yeah in my mind I'd want Kroos to mostly stay back anyway, and distribute from there, leave the playmaking in the last third to the likes of James, or service Balenaldo on the flanks, and only push close to the opposing box when Real dominate posession and start to crowd the opponent's box, handball style.

Then again, I tend to be a bit set in my opinions on how a team should play, and I'm still very 2010 in that regard, I've still not been convinced that 4-2-3-1 isn't the best thing since sliced bread.

No I think you're first paragraph is exactly what we will try to do just in a 4-4-2 shape, it's different but when you have CR and Bale you need to make adjustments to take advantage of them.

But like I said that sort of approach is exactly what I think we'll try to do this season.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:2 legends. Proud

https://vine.co/v/MYe1mLpUKmD

Fergie come be an executive at Madrid ffs Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:46 pm

that being said, Khedira has spent 4 years in madrid and he has hardly been a stuff of wonder. shame we cant upgrade on him, still
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:47 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:that being said, Khedira has spent 4 years in madrid and he has hardly been a stuff of wonder. shame we cant upgrade on him, still

we already have the midfield overcrowded. if Khedira accepts to stay as a rotational player than that's more than great. same with Arbeloa, who is more than capable to cover Carvajal when he's unavailable.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Zealous wrote:

lol man I'm sorry it hurts but we''l take good care of our new German genius :bow:

Like hell you will. Next thing you know he'll grow and colour his hair and wear some bizarre tiara :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next