Kamikaze692
Casciavit
silver
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:01 pm

lmfao Laughing

That's their another mistake. After they put wrestlers in a feud with Cena. They come to the main event and the spot light. Get elevated.

but there is nothing above Cena Laughing Wwe get confused and start putting on random matches with jobbers and forget about them.

Harper n Rowan needs to go their own way as a proper tag team. They are a great pair. Should get the title and feud with Ascension for few months.

MT is right about bray needing to advance his character. He can do more if he is alone. IMO he should feud with Reigns next. But they probably thinking Reigns vs Cena/Lesnar for WM title now or sme shit

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:10 mins ago on BPL page I seen u and B-mac comment the same comment in 2 seperate pages I think something's messed up

nah I changed settings. It now shows the last 2 posts of the previous thread so you can know if you are responding to someone instead of going back a page to see wtf they wrote
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:03 pm

You can't see the avatar though, what if someone changes avatar as soon you go forward a page. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Imo something like a new addition to the family would do wonders

Have some guy who follows Bray 24/7, let H&R do their thing as well as help out occasionally.

They made several mistakes.

First of all, not giving H/R the titles after putting on about 4 great matches with the Usos, 2 of which were like the best match at the PPV

Second of all, teasing at Kane joining them only for him to come back and pretend the whole thing never happened, then giving them Bryan for like 1 RAW. They are supposed to be a cult but they've spent months trying to turn somebody and it's yet to work lmao

Give H/R some wins over Show/Henry + Rybaxel or some shit, then have them win the belts and feud with whoever. Give them some singles squash matches (Gotta rebuild dat rep)

Give Bray a solid mid-card storyline, at some point introduce a new member who tips the storyline feud in Brays favour. Then see how the main events shaping up

Same with Cesaro, give him a purpose, atm he's wandering from wrestler to wrestler putting on legit matches but losing every single one

As for Reigns... he needs 2 years in the mid-card before going after Cena/Lesnar ffs.

Limited ring ability, bad stamina, bad mic skills. I actually like him, but he's going too over too soon
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:10 mins ago on BPL page I seen u and B-mac comment the same comment in 2 seperate pages I think something's messed up

nah I changed settings. It now shows the last 2 posts of the previous thread so you can know if you are responding to someone instead of going back a page to see wtf they wrote

damn that's pretty handy
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:09 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Imo something like a new addition to the family would do wonders

Have some guy who follows Bray 24/7, let H&R do their thing as well as help out occasionally.

They made several mistakes.

First of all, not giving H/R the titles after putting on about 4 great matches with the Usos, 2 of which were like the best match at the PPV

Second of all, teasing at Kane joining them only for him to come back and pretend the whole thing never happened, then giving them Bryan for like 1 RAW. They are supposed to be a cult but they've spent months trying to turn somebody and it's yet to work lmao

Give H/R some wins over Show/Henry + Rybaxel or some shit, then have them win the belts and feud with whoever. Give them some singles squash matches (Gotta rebuild dat rep)

Give Bray a solid mid-card storyline, at some point introduce a new member who tips the storyline feud in Brays favour. Then see how the main events shaping up

Same with Cesaro, give him a purpose, atm he's wandering from wrestler to wrestler putting on legit matches but losing every single one

As for Reigns... he needs 2 years in the mid-card before going after Cena/Lesnar ffs.

Limited ring ability, bad stamina, bad mic skills. I actually like him, but he's going too over too soon

Yea agreed. The kane bit was hilarious. wtf was the point lmao. Also the bryan angle was shit as well Laughing

They can also run a swerve angle

Two new guys come up, Bray asks them to beat up harper n rowan causing their face turn. Then them 4 feud while Bray walks away calling himself the devil and corrupting other faces. Feud with Sheamus for the US title and beating him.
Then go for an upper mid table feud with Ziggler if he has won the IC by then.

Bray vs Ziggler for unification and then whatever.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:12 pm

I reckon Bray would work as an anti-hero sort of face. Harper and Rowan just look like heels in every way so split them up but not in a way that makes it a story, just have them branch out to avoid explaining why they suddenly change their minds

Give Bray some muscle to follow him about as he needs somebody being a cult leader and all. Literally just any scrub from OIAIHOH wrestling federation who's abnormally tall.

Every now and then, when you think Sheamus/whatever is about to get Bray Harper n Rowan can come and get involved but largely everybody does their own thang

Also BNB better be dominating the mid-card when he's finally back. Hope his absence makes him even more over.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:32 pm

I am sure if the crowd is right, BNB will get a massive pop.

I am surprised they are not using him as they used before when he was injured. With the mini segments

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:32 am

When you feud with Cena, this is what happens to your career. That feud was far too early for Wyatt and will be a career killer.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:53 am

The Bray-Jericho feud would have made much more sense if Jericho interrupted Bray and than said, 'ill save you from the Wyatts'.

Anyways after that feud is done, I really want to see Bray converting superstars and divas to the Wyatt family. He tries to take over the WWE, but Super Cena or Scumbag Dean Ambrose stops him Proud

Last edited by Casciavit on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:44 am

Current TNA star Kurt Angle is reportedly trying to pitch a deal to WWE officials that would see him return to the company on a schedule similar to the one that Shawn Michaels worked in his final years with the company. Angle would work the bigger shows and limited dates.

WWE reportedly has not shown much interest in having Angle return as an in-ring performer. Vince McMahon has been extremely negative on the idea of bringing Angle back in the past.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:07 am

Give Bray the IC title imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:22 am

Former WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio has confirmed that he is returning to Mexican promotion AAA.

AAA released the above video of Del Rio announcing his return, which will take this Sunday at TripleMania XXII from Arena Ciudad de México in Mexico City.

Here is a translation of what he said: “Hello aficionados of Mexico and AAA, the boss is back. What better place to call my home than AAA. Thanks for all the supports and you guys know there is quality where ever the boss is and there is quality in AAA, there was no better place to go. See you soon and God bless you.”

Del Rio is returning to AAA after starting out his wrestling career there in 2000. TripleMania is the AAA’s biggest show of the year and will also feature the debut of Myzteziz, the original Sin Cara. Jeff Jarrett will also be in action.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:39 am

Is it just me, or is Bray Wyatt really not that great of a "Bad" Guy. I mean he's great on the mike and in the ring, but he hasn't done anything that generates hatred towards him.

His biggest bad guy moves till now is singing He's Got the Whole World and attacking people with his family after matches. Thats just basically what most generic heels do....

When you compare him with the best Bad guys like Punk, HHH and Brawk, they all did stuff which made you as the general audience HATE them (Lesnar destroying Hulk, messing with Taker's wife, Punk and his self righteous Straight Edge Society shtick, HHH just being HHH). But with BW, its hard to genuinely get behind him as someone who could get a whole arena to hate him.
Basically, he's someone who hipsters (and there are loads of them these days) love to cheer and trumpet as their Hero and Saviour. His gimmick has gotten "cool" as it were, which is totally at odds with what the desired effect should be for a supposed Heel.

Then again this is the same problem with almost all the heels out there today (exceptions for Seth traitor Rollins). Is it really that hard to portray a genuine bad guy character?
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:15 am

Yeh, he's not really a heel. A lot of heels nowadays act cool nowadays instead trying to get legit heat.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:02 am

Sandow calling us all out. Calling us message board morons. Sandow is a true entertainer. :bow: Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:49 am

Santino Marella, who recently retired from in-ring action due to neck issues, spoke with Canada’s Chill Magazine about a potential comeback. Below are some highlights:

Having two procedures called rhizotomies:

“There’s multiple things wrong with my neck. I had some success with that, but the stenosis has increased to the point where it has to be fixed. I’m not cleared for physical contact due to the severity of my stenosis, but apparently with a double fusion you actually can return to the ring with four to six months of recovery time.”

Making a comeback:
“I’m looking forward to getting my surgery within a month and then I will have a four- to six-month recovery in which I will actually attempt to come back in the ring and wrestle again and make one of the greatest, most memorable comebacks of all time. It will be a long comeback, plus I’m going to be 41 years old. I’m just hoping the surgery and the rehab goes perfect and you’ll see me back in the ring sooner than later.”

“SummerSlam is a few months after Wrestlemania, and for us it’s kind of like the halfway point of the season because it’s the second biggest event of the year. I won’t be there. I’m taking care of the neck. But I’ll be there next year.”

Why he wants to return:
“I want to come back because of some unfinished business. I believe being the Milan Miracle I have one miracle left. There’s one belt that I haven’t captured—the WWE Championship—and it’s going to require that miracle to do it.

On the right day at the right time I can definitely experience capturing that championship. There’s still some good wrestling left in this guy, so that’s what we’re going to try to do.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:16 am

Got a feeling Cena's going to turn heel and join forces with Heyman at SummerSlam. He realises he can't beat Lesnar, so he cheats to win with Heyman's help.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:18 am

So 'iyo' you reckon Heyman will betray Lesnar just so he can screw Lesnar (Who he's been managing since like 1850) to allow Cena to beat him. Lesnar the 'beast' turns face and Cena the top guy turns heel

Instead of, you know, letting Lesnar beat Cena. Having his lifetime friend win AGAIN, by doing absolutely nothing.

Dat storyline, it's so ridiculous that creative might try it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:21 am

Nah, Lesnar would still be a tweener. Cena turning heel would be better than Lesnar winning the title imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 am

Imo it would completely ruin this storyline. Lesnar shouldn't get screwed. Cena shouldn't get screwed, Rollins shouldn't be anywhere near this either

Best case scenario is a clean match where Cena is serious about what he says and shows his serious side. Lesnar should win imo but as long as it's a clean win either way and Cena changes his character in a non-storyline way I.E he just sorts his act out then it's all good.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:57 am

Some of the wrestlers were sympathetic to Alberto Del Rio after he was fired by WWE. Regarding the WWE employee that Del Rio assaulted, Cody Barbierri, one person told The Wrestling Observer that he was a "jerkoff who was very arrogant," but said he was intelligent and his attitude had flown under the radar of WWE officials.

Another source noted to the newsletter that Barbierri had a few situations while on the road with WWE over the past year and he had a reputation for talking down to wrestlers. However, Barbierri has had the backing of Stephanie McMahon and has been a key player in WWE's social media department.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:16 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Tbh chat is vital for live events

Banter is off the charts with chat, you can comment on anything easily

Half the banter is lost on threads because ridiculous segments come and go before you can type.

Yea i know lol. Just messing with MT

But i hope everyone is on summerslam. Mt disappears halfway through. Firenze sleeps half the time. Rebano shows for 20 mins. M99 is no idea where. Zizzle Sad Pedram best be there and freeza.

I'm in USA Proud Can watch Summerslam without ruining sleep patterns Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Watched Cena vs Lesnar Extreme Rules 2012 again. What a match that was :bow: And the crazy thing is that it was not even the best match of the night Laughing

Top 5 PPV of the last 3 years (no order): Wrestlemania 30, Wrestlemania 28, Money In The Bank 2011, Extreme Rules 2012, Summerslam 2013

If WWE maintained the standard of these 5 PPVs then it would be so damn entertaining.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Lesnar v Punk >>>>>> IMO
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Lesnar Punk pissed me off

Too many 'Punks I.Q drops to 10, goes after Heyman, catches Heyman, does nothing, gets hit by Brock' moments
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next