Kamikaze692
Casciavit
silver
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 19 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Benoit had charisma, a shit more than a certain someone who MT says should be the face of the company.

Bret Hart was one of the most charismatic wrestlers ever lol.

Besides I think Reigns and Rollins do, they both have "it" and will be main eventing before too long.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:14 pm

Lol on main event Rowan vs Big show

Show gets dominated for 10 mins, does a slow motion punch and wins rofl rofl rofl

WWE are idiots. Nice way to build a feud have 1 side win 3 in a row.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Benoit was bland though. He had no mic skills or personality. Being good in the ring doesn't make him not bland.

Anyway as I said, people would rather watch Austin/Rock over a 50 min technical ironman no dq 2/3 pinfalls technical submission wrist lock x1000 match with no storyline.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:11 pm

As we've seen in the media lately, Hulk Hogan has been talking about making a comeback and wrestling another match for WWE.

Apparently there's nothing official in the works and Hogan is just working his own angle or "going into business for himself."

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter noted recently that Hogan is hoping to land a match against Steve Austin or John Cena at WrestleMania 31.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Hopefully not. Hogan's like 60 and would make no sense wrestling Austin for the sake of it.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:12 pm

The segment with Mark Henry and Rusev at Monday's RAW from Las Vegas was written into the script late in the afternoon during re-writes. It was a late decision and not something planned ahead of time but it looks as if the two will be feuding.

There were a lot of re-writes to Monday's show, more than usual.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Cena vs Lesnar rematch at Night of Champions:

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/08/20140819_LIGHT_NOC_Match_BrockCena_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Just days after losing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in a brutal beatdown at the hands of Brock Lesnar, John Cena invoked his automatic rematch clause and will get his chance at a 16thWorld Title at Night of Champions.

The decision, announced by WWE COO Triple H exclusively on WWE Network during WWE Main Event, shocked the WWE Universe, still reeling after witnessing the pummeling Cena took from The Beast Incarnate at SummerSlam. The sadistic grin that spread across Lesnar’s usually stoic face — growing wider with every punch that connected with Cena’s head and body — is burned into the minds of fans around the world. The thought of Cena demanding another showdown with the vicious, seemingly unstoppable Lesnar may leave those who watched SummerSlam feeling more than a little uneasy.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nightofchampions/2014/brock-lesnar-john-cena-26581436

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:10 pm

In b4 Angle comes back to job to Rollins or Swagger. No

Kurt Angle recently spoke with Mark Madden of 105.9 The X in Pittsburgh. Thanks to TNAInsider for the transcript:

His ACL Surgery and recovery:
“I’m actually doing really well. I’m far ahead of schedule but I still have a few months before I get back i the ring.”

Having the time off:
“I didn’t take any time off in almost fifteen years so it felt really good. I needed the rest. That was part of the reason why I even had the ACL surgery. It was a partial tear but I would’ve had it eventually but I figured this would give me some rest time while I have it repaired before it gets worse.”

Possibly going to WWE when his contract expires:
“I’m still in the process. My contract’s up September 21st. I will say this TNA has been really loyal to me and there is an obligation there but at the same time have to do what’s best for me. I haven’t quite decided yet. It wouldn’t be a surprise either way it’s just I’m going to have to bear down right now and by the end of September I’ll have my decision.”

The door being open in WWE:
“I think it’s always an open door. It’s really about what you can give. What they want from you and what you want from them. At the end of the day you have to agree on all terms. So it really comes down to how much they want to use me and how much I want to be used.”

Could his body work a full time WWE schedule:
“No not at all. I wouldn’t expect it to. You know 15 years of hard pro wrestling and I went a lot of full time in TNA until the last two and a half years. I would hope they wouldn’t expect me to do it. I know TNA does not expect me to do that either. So where ever I end up it’s going to be part time.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:13 pm

WWE’s website has a storyline article up about who planted the cinder blocks that were used to take out Dean Ambrose on RAW. Michael Cole noted on Main Event that Kane was responsible and Seth Rollins told the website:

“They call me the ‘Architect of The Shield’ for a reason. I put everybody together and was responsible for all the faction’s success – as well as the success of Dean Ambrose. Now, I am the one who has has torn it apart. On the other side of things, there’s Director of Operations Kane, who has been around a long time and is also very smart. You put a mind like [his] with a mind like mine, who knows what could happen. So, when it was the right time, the cinder blocks were revealed and the plan played out perfectly.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:15 pm

It appears Cesaro will be the next to challenge WWE United States Champion Sheamus, possibly at Night of Champions. Sheamus tweeted the following after his altercation with Cesaro on Main Event tonight:

“If you want my #USTitle @WWECesaro take off that cheap suit & fight me for it fella. Otherwise, keep your cheesy mitts off. #MainEvent”

A fan replied and said Sheamus never defends his title. Cesaro agreed with that fan and then Sheamus replied with the following:

“Anytime Anyplace Anywhere @WWECesaro”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Cena has to change his character if he wants a rematch at NOC.

If he comes out next week saying "lesnar was a better wrestler but i will still fight and blablabla because i love my fans and i will never give up n blablabl"

That would be shit. Even as a Cena fan I would admit.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Finally seeing the light. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Take a guess who this is

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvRIZodIIAA-f6V.jpg

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Taker?

Only know cause of those pics ages ago where he looked like a giant james woods
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Undertaker. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Benoit was bland though. He had no mic skills or personality. Being good in the ring doesn't make him not bland.

Anyway as I said, people would rather watch Austin/Rock over a 50 min technical ironman no dq 2/3 pinfalls technical submission wrist lock x1000 match with no storyline.

Lol its funny how uninformed this post is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Taker looks 90 man. I can't see him get back in the ring.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Laughing

http://www.ringsidenews.com/file/pic/article/2014/06/6cd8341cf355d7663f2140e703feddff.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Benoit was bland though. He had no mic skills or personality. Being good in the ring doesn't make him not bland.

Lol its funny how uninformed this post is.

Why. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:46 pm

TNA. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Ffs who invented this rule:

Flood control is active on this forum, please wait 10 second(s) before replying or posting.

Can't even edit a post quickly ffs. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Agreed mt, raged at that the other day being forced to look at my typos for ages
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:Laughing

http://www.ringsidenews.com/file/pic/article/2014/06/6cd8341cf355d7663f2140e703feddff.jpg

Looks legit imo, imagine Trips doing a pedigree on The exact spot Giroud fell over ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Says it all about WWEs grip on pro rassslin when the supposed 2nd biggest rasslin promo attracts as much fans as a drunk guy singing outside a pub near the town center
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Just read that Mark Henry wanted to be a part of a tag team since he never was in one. That's why Vince paired him with the Big Show.

They will most likely win the Tag Titles from the Usos. Unless they are disbanded due to Henry vs Rusev feud

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 44  Next