Casciavit
Forza
Kick
Cruijf
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How will Torres do?

How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%How will Torres do? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

How will Torres do? - Page 2 Empty Re: How will Torres do?

Post by dostoevsky Thu 04 Sep 2014, 09:17

I expect he'll be tolerable as a reference point which is my main concern. I've no doubt we'll see him miss some howlers, however all forwards are susceptible to this, I'll be content with his contribution if he is able to create space for others, link up well with SES and co and chip in with at least 12 goals in the league, then he will satisfy a minimum standard.

Will he prove himself worth his high wages? No, however he'll perform a function within the team and will at least always provide a consistent effort, if not result.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue 23 Sep 2014, 14:08

He is set for his full debut tonight against a promoted team. We need to bounce back immediately following our loss to Juventus and this would be a great opportunity to make a statement and start to regain his mojo.

How I hope Torres' rebirth in Milan will look:
How will Torres do? - Page 2 Tumblr_ma25scxm8Y1rtyaky

How it will actually look:
How will Torres do? - Page 2 AAVdE49_460sa_v1
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue 23 Sep 2014, 14:26

rofl rofl rofl

I hope he does well . The first 2 games and Menez heroics made us forget about him , somewhat , but as weird as it sounds , we will need Torres this season .

My biggest hope is that he scores his first as soon as possible and not fall into the void like Matri . Matri took too long , means don't matter so much here as the end is all the essence. He needed that goal in time to boost his confidence and enhance the belief within the team that they can rely on him.

For our sake i hope Torres bangs his first tonight and we move on without watching a similar scenario to Matri once again . Cause what happened to Matri destroyed him . Torres is , even at this point in his carreer , twice the player Matri never was at his best , so i can only hope he doesn't fall to the same void Matri did.

Strangely enough , i think he will actually score. Even if he doesn't , i expect a solid first full game from him.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Sep 2014, 09:34

5 successful dribbles, chance created for menez, 1 clearance, one goal, another just wide, and helped in many build up play. should have played full 90 mins torres would have surely scored another!

excellent full game debut. 9/10

would be interesting to see how he fares in our new 4-2-3-1 tactics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2