Art Morte
boyzis
Helmer
futbol
Kick
79 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V3

Post by Gil Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Can someone explain why United cross so much by the way? It's disgusting to watch.

Di Maria alone must have put in at least 20,25 crosses today.

Last edited by Gil on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V3

Post by Helmer Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:theres a difference.

That phase of ours is almost over,  I agree though, not fully.  It was last season under moyes lower league teams entertained chances of walking away with points when they faced us. Now that fear factor has somewhat restored (now dont tell me PL teams do not fear ADM and falcao) .
where as in your case first with the sale of bitey and now with your performance in the recent weeks, other teams have started to smell blood, so I'm afraid that phase has just begun. So see theres a difference.

( I want more smileys. Please the developers of this forum take not. The available ones are too limited and have become boring.  )
:coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:30 pm

https://vine.co/v/ObIvTEigOQH

Woodward Proud  Wonder if it was Mata, Shaw or Felaini
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Real question, not a flame.

Does the much ballyhooed EPL have any elite teams outside of Chelsea? Or is it just "competitive" like we hear all the time because no one (outside Chelsea) really is very good?

Again, not a flame, but most of the top teams in the league spent a lot of money to get better, have any of them actually gotten better?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Don't call me James is loving it I see. Have your fun mate, it's cool Proud Wink

We'll just throw money away at a defence and improve Cool

While Liverpool are stuck with a mediocrity defence, a toxic striker, a run down Sterling, and an injury prone striker who will be lucky to play 2 consecutive games.

We weren't at our best today, but we still dominated a decent WBA team in form away from home.

They had 2 shots all game, but were clinical.

We'll be alright. Rooney replacing that scrub Mata. Di Maria ripping the league apart. Falcao getting into his stride with each game. Blind Proud

I'm not concerned. Any other day we would have won today.

While Liverpool made the worst team in the league look like Barcelona rofl
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Gil wrote:How many crosses did Di Maria put in tonight? I thought United fans hated that style of play after the infamous Moyes record last season.

Your clearly bricking it Laughing

He's gonna rip you lot apart next week. I'll bet everything I have that he will.

He is a phenomenal player. And you're worried. hah Cool
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:42 pm

loooool McAgger from complete depression to hyperactivity within a matter of hours, just because Utd drew a game.
As if that would change anything about Liverpool's state, and vice versa.

This Pool-Utd rivalry has long crossed the borders of sanity tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
B-Mac wrote:Mata needs to pls go...how did we keep him over Shinji Sad

He really is awful isn't he?

I remember when Chelsea fans tried to tell me how good he was, and how Manchester United fans tried to tell me how good he was when Chelsea ripped you off for him.

Slow
Lazy
Liability

and people are like: "But Betty, he carried Chelsea!". He carried Chelsea the way Moses carried Wigan. It means absolutely nothing. You put Lampard fat greedy behind next to Charlie Adam with a solid defense and he can get them 6th place too. He was anonymous when the going got tough, but he would pop up with a goal he wouldn't ever even help you defend and he gets player of the year. Look at that champions league final. Didn't know he was there until he took that corner at the end, and didn't know he was there again until he missed the worst taken penalty in champions league final history.HE DID NOTHING. His champions league medal should be sliced in four pieces and given to Lampard,Mikel,Bertrand, and Cech respectively because they were the ones covering for him all night in Germany.

Betty La bro.
I take back all the things I said back when we bought him and debated against you especially.
It seems your judgment of him was always spot on. :bow:

Moyes the ------- forced the board to pay 40 m for him.

Be happy Van Gaal will Mourinho him sooner rather than later. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:48 pm

nasir6371 wrote:Fellaini coming on for Herrera in the start of the second half Proud

WBA should win this now.

Betty La Fea wrote:Blind being exposed hard...by West Brom Laughing Laughing

GL Jinx Proud Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:48 pm

RED wrote:Don't call me James is loving it I see. Have your fun mate, it's cool Proud Wink

While Liverpool are stuck with a mediocrity defence, a toxic striker, a run down Sterling, and an injury prone striker who will be lucky to play 2 consecutive games.

We weren't at our best today, but we still dominated a decent WBA team in form away from home.

We'll be alright. Rooney replacing that scrub Mata. Di Maria ripping the league apart. Falcao getting into his stride with each game. Blind Proud

Man Utd point gained this week = 1

Liverpool points gained this week = 3

-----------------------------------------
The only statistic I care about. You can parade with your "dominated an in-form WBA team away from home" trophy in May. I'll take my 3 points right now, thank you very much !

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:50 pm

RED wrote:
Gil wrote:How many crosses did Di Maria put in tonight? I thought United fans hated that style of play after the infamous Moyes record last season.

Your clearly bricking it Laughing

He's gonna rip you lot apart next week. I'll bet everything I have that he will.

He is a phenomenal player. And you're worried. hah Cool

I think so too, although I do believe the result is in the balance.

Most likely to be a draw if not a narrow win to Man Utd via a penno.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:51 pm

M99 wrote:
nasir6371 wrote:Fellaini coming on for Herrera in the start of the second half Proud

WBA should win this now.

Betty La Fea wrote:Blind being exposed hard...by West Brom Laughing Laughing

GL Jinx Proud Proud

one really has to watch what to post on here.. this jinx shit is POWERFUL
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Louis van Gaal is a fraud. In the 21st century he has won 1, ONE major trophy. And that was the Bundesliga title with Bayern. Mind you, he only reached 3 points more than Klinsmann did the season before and Klinsmann was a manager whose tactical instructions to his player were to "go out and play well" as Lahm describes in his book. The German Moyes if not worse. LvG's CL run in 09/10 was Chelsea 11/12-esque (without the happy ending that is). 500 yard offside goal against Fiorentina in the R16 in a 4-4 draw over 2 legs. 3 goals down at Old Trafford after 40 minutes but luckily Rafael gets sent off and Robben scores that corner volley (just like he was a 1 man show the entire season). A season later he almost manages to get Bayern out of the Champions League places. rofl

But it's amusing to see how Redcafe have convinced themselves that he laid the foundations for Barca's playing style and success almost a decade later after he got sacked. Cruyff, van Gaal, van Gogh. All the same anyway.

12 points in 8 games and United have yet to play Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Southampton. But at least he's telling Rooney how to shoot and to look at the goalkeeper before taking a shot. A striker who averages over 20 goals per year in the last 10 years. What a fraud. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
RED wrote:Don't call me James is loving it I see. Have your fun mate, it's cool Proud Wink

Man Utd point gained this week = 1

Liverpool points gained this week = 3

-----------------------------------------
The only statistic I care about. You can parade with your "dominated an in-form WBA team away from home" trophy in May. I'll take my 3 points right now, thank you very much !

Keep telling yourself that Laughing

I'd be concerned if I were you about how far your team has fallen this season in comparison to last season.

But yeah, you just about scraped past QPRelona with the help of 2 own goals. Celebrate that win. Smile
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Fußball wrote:Louis van Gaal is a fraud. In the 21st century he has won 1, ONE major trophy. And that was the Bundesliga title with Bayern. Mind you, he only reached 3 points more than Klinsmann did the season before and Klinsmann was a manager whose tactical instructions to his player were to "go out and play well" as Lahm describes in his book. The German Moyes if not worse. LvG's CL run in 09/10 was Chelsea 11/12-esque (without the happy ending that is). 500 yard offside goal against Fiorentina in the R16 in a 4-4 draw over 2 legs. 3 goals down at Old Trafford after 40 minutes but luckily Rafael gets sent off and Robben scores that corner volley (just like he was a 1 man show the entire season). A season later he almost manages to get Bayern out of the Champions League places. rofl

But it's amusing to see how Redcafe have convinced themselves that he laid the foundations for Barca's playing style and success almost a decade later after he got sacked. Cruyff, van Gaal, van Gogh. All the same anyway.

12 points in 8 games and United have yet to play Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Southampton. But at least he's telling Rooney how to shoot and to look at the goalkeeper before taking a shot. A striker who averages over 20 goals per year in the last 10 years. What a fraud. Laughing

he may not have set the world on fire so far, but he is miles, miles better than Moyes....

...and that's good enough for me.

I'm seeing the progression in our play compared to the cluster+++ of last season under the dinosaur.

There's many factors as to why we have not been as good as we should, but that is just escuses that I don't wanna bore people with right now
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:04 pm

RED wrote:

I'd be concerned if I were you about how far your team has fallen this season in comparison to last season.

But yeah, you just about scraped past QPRelona with the help of 2 own goals. Celebrate that win. Smile

Laughing you are shitting it aren't you? Finally hit home that as shit as we've been this season, we're still going to finish above you
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Last year all EPL top teams missed points against WBA. It is a though team , enough hateful for who battles it. I think all EPL fans hope in his relegation basically.
It is one of few thing to join all EPL fans.
Because it is a team who doesn't play football but is capable to brake the balls to all .
Anyway it's enough puzzling that Van Gaal insisted on RVP (it was enough to watch the first half ... ) with Falcao on bench.
RVP is so from beginning of the year. last year it could be because of Moyes or because he was thinking to WC ...now there is not this excuse. Pobably he is just declined
He wouldn't be the first Dutch to do it to 31 years... I know him well another...

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

Betty La bro.
I take back all the things I said back when we bought him and debated against you especially.
It seems your judgment of him was always spot on. :bow:

Moyes the ------- forced the board to pay 40 m for him.

Underrated poster. I think would take him to Inter in place of Mazzarri.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Fußball wrote:

my favorite part about this is how Man u fans were fapping to everything done by van gaal in the world cup Laughing
" he changed the goalie before the penalties !! what a genius !! "

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:10 pm

bah gawd, posted in the LFC section long back, how overrated LVG is :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
RED wrote:

Laughing you are shitting it aren't you? Finally hit home that as shit as we've been this season, we're still going to finish above you

Finish above United?

I admire your optimism. lol

Nah but seriously, United, LFC and Arsenal have all been poor this season.

Gonna be an interesting race for 4th...or 5th 6th 7th...
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:13 pm

farfan wrote:
Fußball wrote:

my favorite part about this is how Man u fans were fapping to everything done by van gaal in the world cup Laughing
" he changed the goalie before the penalties !! what a genius !! "

There was a thread on Redcafe asking whether van Gaal was the best foreign EPL manager of all time before the season had even started. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Also kudos to Betty, he was certainly the most outspoken Mata exposer. But obviously everyone who knows his Fußball knew that: http://www.goallegacy.net/t33831p162-official-manchester-united-sign-juan-mata#1092630

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:38 pm

I don't know about Liverpool and Man United, but somehow the crazy, tactically-inept Arsene Wenger always gets his team on a nice roll at some point of the season.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Similar happened with the winner, got countered, too many men forward pushing for a winner when a point would of been a great result. Harder to foul Sterling in that situation, nobody was ever near him but still.

this is a good sign though. It shows mid table and lowers wont be anymore giving a damn about the so called 'might' of liverpool and will be eying full quota of points when they face them.
And also to set the records straight Laughing QPR indeed is shite. Now all of a sudden since they made a match of this one, they are talked/hyped about here as a side which is tough to beat at their home by some Alice in Wonderland Pool supporters. Proud

Thats a nice thought, but its also very niave. QPR arent in that position to be romantic, they are desperate for points.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:55 pm

I knew Harry was talking bollocks about Taarabt Laughing

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V3 - Page 18 Fd8qdx

He's basically doing what Pardew did with Ben Arfa, lie about his so called lack of professionalism and weight to drive a wedge between the fanbase.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:57 pm

taarabt is an actual POS tho hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next