Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
M99
RealGunner
Onyx
27 posters

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 19 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 19

Post by silver Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 4:00

Ugh. Why did Wyatt have to interfere...and ruin a great match. WWE are so concerned about protecting people (unless they're a midcard champion, then they can lose as much as they want), that every match ends up without a clean winner. Can Wyatt not just go away and fight with the other jobbers while Ambrose/Rollins continue to steal the show...

Also, god forbid we get a fresh Lesnar matchup against Orton, because CENAWINSLOL. Cena vs Lesnar 3...*barf*.

silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 19 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 19

Post by silver Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 4:07

Seriously, has Ambrose pinned Rollins at all during this feud? Just makes him look like a joke. No payoff whatsoever, just poor booking. If they really wanted Wyatt to interfere (for whatever reason...), Ambrose should have won, then have a rematch on Raw where Wyatt can interfere.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 8:00

Wouldn't have been much of a return if Wyatt interfered in a meaningless match after a PPV Laughing

Ambrose doesn't look weak at all, he's looked very strong this entire feud. Ffs he got his head smashed through cinder blocks by 2 people whilst fighting them off, came back and tore shit up again.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 10:01

Rollins is the one who looks weak imo. He main evented a PPV without being built up and won because of interference.

Ambrose just got screwed. Now it means he's more of an underdog who we know should be at the top, similar to Bryan.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 15:32

Wins matter the most no matter what. Ambrose has lost to Rollins 3 times in a row not counting the forfeit. That is beyond stupid.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 16:10

Why the *bleep* did Ambrose lose AGAIN? He should have got the clean win.

As for Ambrose-Wyatt, I like the feud and it has a lot of potential. BUT both guys need a win more than ever and can't afford to lose.

Ambrose should won cleanly, and then Bray should have appeared after the match.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 17:44

Ambrose hasn't lost clean though. It was a similar situation with Bryan. He constantly got screwed, lost matches etc and the fans got behind him even more.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 17:44

Yohan Modric wrote:Rollins is the one who looks weak imo. He main evented a PPV without being built up and won because of interference.

Ambrose just got screwed. Now it means he's more of an underdog who we know should be at the top, similar to Bryan.

Rollins is a heel. Which heel wins clean aside from the monster heel? He is fine. Difference between Ambrose and Bryan is Bryan beat Cena and Orton clean. Who has Ambrose beaten? All he has are losses, DQ wins and a win against Cena after 2349 interference. But of course Roman Reigns beat Rollins clean on RAW :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 18:11

But have to say, Wyatt's entrance was cool as fck.

https://i.imgur.com/d5ZRe7L.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 18:48

Rollins has already beaten Ziggler, Kofi etc clean. But no one knows he won those matches because it was either ages ago or on Smackdown. All we know is Rollins is some kid who got lucky and keeps running away week after week.

I would accept Rollins as a cowardly heel if he had epic mic skills and a persona, but he doesn't. Edge was opportunistic, but he had elite mic skills. Same with JBL.

Most of the heels in recent years such as Ziggler, Rhodes, Axel etc are all cowardly, bland and have average/no mic skills.

In terms of Ambrose, it's only 2-3 months into his singles career. All everyone knows is he's lost due to being screwed. Despite his losses, I'm sure most people still believe he's a legitimate main eventer due to his talent.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 19:33

Dat entrance ffs was amazing

And wins aren't 'all that matters' as long as you get one eventually

Ambrose has destroyed Rollins 2084082082 times and has been made to look infinitely stronger, the last person to keep getting screwed week after week but looked strong week after week was Daniel Bryan and that worked out ever so slightly well for him, no?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 20:09

Did you guys like the Ambrose-Rollins match? Great storytelling, just pissed off with the ending. Also should have gotten an extra 5-10 minutes IMO.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 27 Oct 2014 - 20:15

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Dat entrance ffs was amazing

And wins aren't 'all that matters' as long as you get one eventually

Ambrose has destroyed Rollins 2084082082 times and has been made to look infinitely stronger, the last person to keep getting screwed week after week but looked strong week after week was Daniel Bryan and that worked out ever so slightly well for him, no?

Like I said, Bryan had clean wins over Cena and Orton. Who has Ambrose beaten clean?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 9:51

It doesn't justify the fact that there was no payoff in that feud whatsoever. No matter how you look at it, that's poor booking. Ambrose was getting constantly screwed via interference so it makes complete sense that Ambrose/Rollins fight in HIAC where there is suppose to be NO INTERFERENCE. The entire point of HIAC. No entry, no exit. Not Bray Wyatt hiding under the ring.

Ambrose should have got his win and revenge before going into another feud. That is how you build a babyface.

Daniel Bryan never got his revenge against Orton last year and was pushed aside in a feud with Wyatt by Royal Rumble. It killed all his momentum because he never beat Orton clean. It was only after Punk left and the fans demanded Bryan in the main event that pushed Bryan. Otherwise he would have had a meaningless match against Sheamus at Mania.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 12:51

M99 wrote:Like I said, Bryan had clean wins over Cena and Orton. Who has Ambrose beaten clean?

What? When? Summerslam?

That win was completely erased by the fact that the next night Cena came out and talked about an "injury" hindering his performance.
It was further destroyed when Cena came back after his "injury" and they played a video package every 30 mins about how Cena is coming back from a "career threatening injury" when he beat Del Rio for the WHC.

There was NOTHING clean about that win at all.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 16:38

Ambrose not beating Rollins doesn't mean the feud is over. Bryan couldn't beat Orton due to being screwed. Then he feuded with Bray Wyatt, lost clean. Went back to feuding with the authority and won the title at WM.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 18:21

izzy wrote:
M99 wrote:Like I said, Bryan had clean wins over Cena and Orton. Who has Ambrose beaten clean?

What? When? Summerslam?

That win was completely erased by the fact that the next night Cena came out and talked about an "injury" hindering his performance.
It was further destroyed when Cena came back after his "injury" and they played a video package every 30 mins about how Cena is coming back from a "career threatening injury" when he beat Del Rio for the WHC.

There was NOTHING clean about that win at all.

Cena specifically said the injury didn't hinder his performance nor it was to blame for his defeat. Bryan won clean and it's accepted by everyone, apart from cena haters that is.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 18:30

RealGunner wrote:Cena specifically said the injury didn't hinder his performance nor it was to blame for his defeat. Bryan won clean and it's accepted by everyone, apart from cena haters that is.

Call me a Cena hater then, I'll stick my chest out proudly about that.

"I was told to go home and not to compete........but I'm not using it as an excuse......?"

............. Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 18:49

Imo most people probably still think of it as a clean win. Doubt many people remember the exact wording in a promo the night after.

When Punk beat Cena, it was clearly due to interference, which is easier to remember.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 21:10

Liking Stephanie's new hairstyle.

Mark Henry heel turn 500. Was obvious he was going to the moment he and Big Show joined forces.

Cena's arms look huge ffs.

Stephanie calling out Cena for his cheap 'go Spurs go' pop.  Proud

The crowds have sucked in recent weeks imo. Cheering for faces and booing heels. Cena getting cheered ffs. Cena with his customary 'I'm here every week jack and I'm not turning heel promo.' hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 21:14

izzy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Cena specifically said the injury didn't hinder his performance nor it was to blame for his defeat. Bryan won clean and it's accepted by everyone, apart from cena haters that is.

Call me a Cena hater then, I'll stick my chest out proudly about that.

"I was told to go home and not to compete........but I'm not using it as an excuse......?"

............. Rolling Eyes

"Don't misunderstand me, I am not using this as an excuse. Last night I was defeated by a better man in a clean fight"

How is that not a clean win when it's coming straight from his mouth? It's just your interpretation that it wasn't a clean fight. Evidence points against it. It was worldwide recognised as a clean win and the pinnacle of Bryan's start as a main eventer when he defeated Cena clean. A very small minority regards that as a dirty win and they all have something in common Wink

I honestly don't care about what you think of Cena. But Bryan actually won that clean and tarnishing his win is pretty unfair on him.

Last edited by RealGunner on Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 21:47; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 21:14

Yohan Modric wrote:Liking Stephanie's new hairstyle.

Mark Henry heel turn 500. Was obvious he was going to the moment he and Big Show joined forces.

Cena's arms look huge ffs.

Stephanie calling out Cena for his cheap 'go Spurs go' pop.  Proud

The crowds have sucked in recent weeks imo. Cheering for faces and booing heels. Cena getting cheered ffs. Cena with his customary 'I'm here every week jack and I'm not turning heel promo.' hmm

What are the new feuds lol?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 21:15

Ambrose - Wyatt
Team Cena - Team Authority
Seth - Orton
Henry - Show
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 21:16

Yeah half the Bryan Cena feud was cena coming out and pointing at his massively torn tricep. The match was sold as underdog vs half fit champ Laughing

As for 'no payoff' and 'the rivalry is over'

First of all, we've seen a face get held down only to destroy the heel and move on almost every month for the past god knows how many years so sometimes the Heel screwing the face and coming out on top after all is said and done is actually refreshing instead of the vanilla 'good conquers evil' crap that often holds rivalries down.

As for building a babyface, Ambrose is over as f*ck right now and has been made to look strong. Yet Rollins who is just as important to build has plenty of heat now because not only is he screwing ambrose over, he's doing it SUCCESSFULLY.

Now I am a fan of both of them, and Ambrose will get plenty of wins soon enough but if people just want to watch the good guy winning every single time at the end of every feud then I suggest you go watch 12 years of Cena matches and have the time of your lives.

Oh no that's right, most of the rasslin community despise him because he's always the super hero who defies evil and wins when it counts 99.999999% of the time.

Having said all that, this is WWE and whilst they are *bleep* idiots half of the time, they can sometimes work a very long term storyline. And it's obvious Ambrose and Rollins path will cross again within the next year. And when it does the commentary team and promo team will be rehashing all of the old stuff and working it into the next feud.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 21:17

Still need to watch the rest of the show. Looks like Orton's turning face. hmm

Bray Wyatt vs Ambrose. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 21:18

People don't want to see Ambrose win all the time...they only want Ambrose to win at least once. Since the breakup of The Shield, he has 0 PPV wins. And he sure as hell is not beating Wyatt.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next