Great Leader Sprucenuce
Robespierre
S
DeviAngel
farfan
86 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by M99 Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:01 pm

To the Madrid fans who supported Carlo's sacking, do you still stand by that decision?

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 6 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:03 pm

M99 wrote:To the Madrid fans who supported Carlo's sacking, do you still stand by that decision?

I don't think there are many.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Going to Villarreal and winning for any team seems to be very hard as ES post in the Lol Liga thread illustrated.

Just me? oh well.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:06 pm

M99 wrote:To the Madrid fans who supported Carlo's sacking, do you still stand by that decision?
Doubt there were any here lol
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Yes.

Perez is still the biggest problem though. Can't see us doing anything until he's gone.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

I don't think there are many.

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 6 Why-you-always-lying-feat
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:12 pm

Average in Napoli = good for Real
the Perez's logic
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Well, he ran out of options. He basically hired and fired half the managers working today. Lowering his standards was something bound to happen at some point.

EDIT: I hear Brendan Rogers is expecting a call.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:01 pm

I think 99% of the Madrid fans thought Carlo deserved 1 more year.  But under Flo logic...  no trophies = you're fired regardless of circumstances.

Signing Bale ruined us.  Having CR on the team was already difficult to begin with... and before CR fanboys go crazy... stats do not equal trophies. In his now 7 years, we have won 1 La Liga, 2 CDRs and 1 CL. The crazy thing is that he flopped in both CDR finals and the CL final. So really, he's only shown up big for 1 La Liga title.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:14 pm

I was here, sports. I read the posts of you guys.

Most of you didn't get tired enumerating the reasons why it's ok that Carlo gets fired.
something something.. rotation..something sotmething.. Bale..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:29 pm

The madrid fans be acting like they never wanted carlo sacked.. Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Bankz wrote:The madrid fans be acting like they never wanted carlo sacked.. Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:34 pm

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 6 Bc8d031b3f94772e6d94343423a047ff
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:36 pm

Bankz wrote:The madrid fans be acting like they never wanted carlo sacked.. Laughing
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:48 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I was here, sports. I read the posts of you guys.

Most of you didn't get tired enumerating the reasons why it's ok that Carlo gets fired.
something something.. rotation..something sotmething.. Bale..

Hey, once it happened, we weren't going to cry a river.  Ranting and raving wouldn't do anything.  As a fan, you try to find reasons for it and then you move forward.  Before the actual firing, most wanted him to stay an extra year.

Definitely did not want Rafa Benitez as the replacement in our worst nightmares Laughing  In terms of alternatives, we were talking about Klopp and even Conte.  Never did any of us think Benitez was the right choice. I actually remember Liverpool fans trying to defend him as many of us were utterly shocked and wondered why the frak would you fire Carlo just to hire Rafa.

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:51 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
Doubt there were any here lol
Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 6 ZG1kX4S
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:48 am

sportsczy wrote:I think 99% of the Madrid fans thought Carlo deserved 1 more year.  But under Flo logic...  no trophies = you're fired regardless of circumstances.

Signing Bale ruined us.  Having CR on the team was already difficult to begin with... and before CR fanboys go crazy... stats do not equal trophies. In his now 7 years, we have won 1 La Liga, 2 CDRs and 1 CL. The crazy thing is that he flopped in both CDR finals and the CL final. So really, he's only shown up big for 1 La Liga title.
wasn't he injured for the CL and he didn't play in one of the CDR. The other CDR he scored the winning goal and is arguably his best performance against barca ever. At least point out obvious ones like against juve last CL or something

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:11 am

Oh you didn't watch that CDR final against Barca... he was LUCKY he scored. He was pulling a "Bale" until then, missing freaking everything because he was trying to be the hero.

He wasn't injured for the CL final.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:26 am

Bale was the only one of the BBC 100% in the CL final. Benzema and Cristiano were not fit.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:49 am

there were some who wanted carlo out, because i remember being very critical of such a move, and asking those people who they suggest should replace him, then it all went a bit numb, until some suggested klopp, even though i feel we never had the personnel for him. then when rafa was touted as coming in, the general tone on ancelotti changed. btw some also wanted rafa, and preferred him to carlo.

i still lol when i remember people wanting rafa because he's spanish, grew up in madrid, and coached the youth team a million years ago. that being said, i doubt carlo's the solution. if florentino says he's going to sign x and sell y even if y's important to the team, and the manager doesn't feel the need to say anything but cater to the president's whims, it constitutes a long term problem. we still had our issues with him. my main reason for wanting him to stay was primarilly because he had the locker room. when a coach has that, its foolish to fire him. but that was probably not as bad as this, where the coach in rafa doesn't even know his best line up nor formation
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:35 am

sportsczy wrote:Oh you didn't watch that CDR final against Barca... he was LUCKY he scored. He was pulling a "Bale" until then, missing freaking everything because he was trying to be the hero.

He wasn't injured for the CL final.
No I did and he was very active that game and taking players on unlike now. How was he lucky he scored? Bale was not only missing clear chances but he was always losing the ball. I don't recall Ronaldo forcing much

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:09 pm

ECTV: Benitez asked Cristiano to undergo a biometric study to help improve his free-kick accuracy but the move has only angered the player.

rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:15 pm

rofl
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Are you serious rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Benitez is the type of man manager who would show Ronaldo a video of Messi highlights to improve as a footballer. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Nothing wrong in that imo hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next