Robespierre
DeletedUser#1
RED
Valkyrja
S
55 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid Empty Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid

Post by S Wed May 20, 2015 4:38 pm

E @rafabenitezweb è sempre più vicino alla panchina del @realmadrid: continuano i contatti, conferme alla notizia di ieri su @SkySport

And rafabenitezweb is closer to the bench realmadrid : continue the contacts , confirmed the news yesterday on SkySport

Last edited by S on Sun May 31, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid Empty Re: Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2015 4:41 pm

Is this for real :facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid Empty Re: Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid

Post by RED Wed May 20, 2015 4:43 pm

He's a downgrade on Ancelotti. What's the point?

Would be hilarious if this turns out to be true.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 20, 2015 4:46 pm

RED wrote:He's a downgrade on Ancelotti. What's the point?

Who's an upgrade ? Mourinho or Pep ? rofl

Carlo is the best manager in the world. everyone else is a downgrade.

Seeing both Madrid and Benitez haven't had the best of league campaigns for years.....I make prediction that unpredictably, Real Madrid will win La Liga next season.

Stuff written in the skies

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 20, 2015 5:03 pm

So after this season he ends on the most important bench in the world ? The football is sometims so strange.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 20, 2015 5:06 pm

When I saw Rafa returning home, my initial thought was Liverpool. Totally forgot his origins were in Madrid. Not that I don't want Carlo to stay (I do want him to stay another season) but since it seems to be happening, I honestly don't mind this choice.

Besides his interpersonal skills, he is a fantastic manager. Sepi's love affair with Madrid shall continue after all...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:

Seeing both Madrid and Benitez haven't had the best of league campaigns for years.....I make prediction that unpredictably, Real Madrid will win La Liga next season.

Define that, because there's quite a lot of things he's far from the best at.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Robespierre wrote:So after this season he ends on the most important bench in the world ? The football is sometims so strange.

Carlo got the Madrid job after losing the league to Montpellier with PSG Laughing

Klopp is likely to get a good gig this summer after arguable his worst managerial season

Mancini got the City job after being jobless and fired by Inter

Allegri got the Juve job after being hounded out of Milan and having them near the relegation zone

Conte got Juve job, after doing very very average with Atalanta.

Brendan Rodgers got Liverpool job after winning a promotion play-off and finishing 11th in PL.

and I can go on and on

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

Define that, because there's quite a lot of things he's far from the best at.

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid Article-1375839-0065C44200000258-386_634x465

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid Article-1383982-0B953E5300000578-25_306x423

Rafael Benitez returns to Real Madrid 446836-real-madrids-coach-carlo-ancelotti-poses-with-the-champions-league-tro-1413406094

Hardest trophy to win in world football for any manager. He's done it 3 times. More than everyone alive person on earth now.

Until someone gets to his record, he's the best in my eyes.

Of course every manager have their flaws and he does as well...but I put A LOT of value on european performances of a manager. That's when the elite are differentiated from decent. where GOATs are differentiated from Greats. That's why I've done a u-turn on Rodgers. His European stinkers.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 20, 2015 5:16 pm

I think we can all agree that in that competition he's the top dog, but to me there's a lot more to it than just GOATing in Europe.

It's not just about his record and rotations in league competition either, i see a man who regularly makes errors in judgement during the league season from a tactical and positional point of view.

Mind you i used to consider Pep the best and he's shown quite the few flaws himself recently....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 20, 2015 5:16 pm

so no zidane? Sad aw
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 20, 2015 5:17 pm

Allardyce overlooked again ffs Sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 20, 2015 5:17 pm

I'm ready to predict that Madrid win both Clasico's if Rafa becomes manager but fail to win the league hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 20, 2015 5:17 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Napoli is now almost in Rafa Benitez' past, and the Spanish coach is now the favorite for the Real Madrid coaching job. Florentino Perez had tried to convince Benitez to join the Merengues back in 2009 but back then Rafa had no intention of leaving Liverpool, but things have changed. The current Napoli coach is the favorite to replace Ancelotti on Real Madrid's bench, the conversations are on going and the negotiation is being lead by Rafa's agent Quilon- both parties are eager to close the deal. Perez may be getting his man 6 years later.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Why get Rafa when there's a superior Spaniard semi-available. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 20, 2015 5:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think we can all agree that in that competition he's the top dog, but to me there's a lot more to it than just GOATing in Europe.

It's not just about his record and rotations in league competition either, i see a man who regularly makes errors in judgement during the league season from a tactical and positional point of view.

Mind you i used to consider Pep the best and he's shown quite the few flaws himself recently....

Basically there's no such thing as 'best manager in the world'.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 20, 2015 5:21 pm

S wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think we can all agree that in that competition he's the top dog, but to me there's a lot more to it than just GOATing in Europe.

Basically there's no such thing as 'best manager in the world'.

I think i agree yeah.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 20, 2015 5:22 pm

According to Jose Luis Sanchez, it's done as well, club and agent just negotiating the deal.

I like Benitez, he is smart, has controversial but smart ideas and he will fight for us signing the players we need, as opposed to asking for Lucas Silva mid season then benching him all season.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 20, 2015 5:23 pm

From West Ham to Real Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 20, 2015 5:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:According to Jose Luis Sanchez, it's done as well, club and agent just negotiating the deal.

I like Benitez, he is smart, has controversial but smart ideas and he will fight for us signing the players we need, as opposed to asking for Lucas Silva mid season then benching him all season.

Not so sure about that Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Robespierre wrote:So after this season he ends on the most important bench in the world ? The football is sometims so strange.

Carlo got the Madrid job after losing the league to Montpellier with PSG Laughing

Klopp is likely to get a good gig this summer after arguable his worst managerial season

Mancini got the City job after being jobless and fired by Inter

Allegri got the Juve job after being hounded out of Milan and having them near the relegation zone

Conte got Juve job, after doing very very average with Atalanta.

Brendan Rodgers got Liverpool job after winning a promotion play-off and finishing 11th in PL.

and I can go on and on

Ancelotti won the Ligue One the year then , and then he was taken from Real
Allegri was taken in July when there was not choice because noone expected Conte resigned. Conte had got another promotion in Serie B with great football and expecially he was former Juve captain . Juve fans wanted him after Del Neri as LFC fans wanted Dalglish back after the English Mazzarri Roy Hodgson ,
Mancini was sacked when he had won the league and anyway ...we're talking about a City who wasn't still a top club, coached by Hughes and where the best player was Bellamy ( and I loved Bellamy),
and besides City ... is not Real . Real Madrid is the top .
I think he can make good anyway hmm
He needs to be fine where he works, and he hates Serie A plain-spoken. Not been fine here even in Napoli, he can't wait to go away. Infact never considered really the hypotesis to stay at Napoli ... well, who 'd done this with Real Madrid... but he would have left equally..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Wed May 20, 2015 5:27 pm

I've heard this "Rafa with a budget" thing going on for years. Let's see.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Might try to sell Modric to rekindle his love for Gareth Barry or whoever is his equivalent (Milner?).

Anyway, how is the semi available Spaniard YM mentions? Pep? He would not manage Madrid anytime soon (or in this lifetime). Emery? Please, not him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 20, 2015 5:27 pm

getting carried away there, but look, Mourinho was outspoken enough to have us sign scrubs like Khedir and fcking Altintop.

Hopefully Rafa has a fight in him and get us help in positions we need. Not to mention that he actually rotates his teams.

He is not perfect, but as far as the candidates out there, you can hardly do better. Rafa is a great coach but unless you coach a rich club out there, you dont win shit in football, which he has hardly ever done.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Doc wrote:Might try to sell Modric to rekindle his love for Gareth Barry or whoever is his equivalent (Milner?).

Anyway, how is the semi available Spaniard YM mentions? Pep? He would not manage Madrid anytime soon (or in this lifetime). Emery? Please, not him.

Yeah Pep Laughing There's more chance of me managing Madrid.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next