Great Leader Sprucenuce
Robespierre
S
DeviAngel
farfan
86 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Freeza Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 19:50

linetty wrote:I don't know who's bilionmilion. Just beause some mad Madridiots keep calling me that it doesn't mean it's true.

That sounds like something he would say.

Also you're overestimating their overall positioning. They all have the same patterns and places they occupy, especially Bale, Ronaldo and Jesé. None of them wants to play out wide and with James out, there is no intelligent wide player on our team. Benitez doesn't really have a choice in this matter. But I hope he realizes how serious this is, and that this line-up doesn't work.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez  Sack Watch - Madrid Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Sack Watch - Madrid Edition

Post by Myesyats Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 19:53

Carlo didnt have that problem so... Benitez surely had his hand on it one way or another
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 19:57

bale wants to play through the center, carlo didn't have to deal with that and when he played bale up top its sucked just as much.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 19:57

Freeza wrote:
linetty wrote:I don't know who's bilionmilion. Just beause some mad Madridiots keep calling me that it doesn't mean it's true.

That sounds like something he would say.

Also you're overestimating their overall positioning. They all have the same patterns and places they occupy, especially Bale, Ronaldo and Jesé. None of them wants to play out wide and with James out, there is no intelligent wide player on our team. Benitez doesn't really have a choice in this matter. But I hope he realizes how serious this is, and that this line-up doesn't work.

Thats something most of your rival fanbase would say at some point. Calling me someone i'm not is also offensive for me.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:00

I think I was accused of being billionmillion or someone too after I joined hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:01

The problems from last night were also there last season. The fact people act like we started playing shit just now is ridiculous. We have been playing utter shite since Bale came back from injury and benched Isco/James
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:01

Hapless_Hans wrote:I think I was accused of being billionmillion or someone too after I joined hmm

The Messiah/Idriszet or something hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:02

Everyone has a bit of billionmillion in him IMO. <3

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:04

who's billionmillion, what had he done?
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:05

terrance511 wrote:who's billionmillion, what had he done?

hmm

http://www.goallegacy.net/t22508-respect-ronaldo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:12

was expecting some epic troll hmm
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 20:16

terrance511 wrote:was expecting some epic troll hmm

http://www.goallegacy.net/t11687-reason-why-we-dont-walk-naked

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 24 Aug 2015 - 23:39

Linetty isn't billion million
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 25 Aug 2015 - 0:04

1 game and rafa out rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue 25 Aug 2015 - 0:06

Some South American guy (Argentinian, I think?). He was a bit like our super-biased, Finnish, stat provider... minus the stat providing Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue 25 Aug 2015 - 2:53

to be honest i think most of this can be rectified by deploying a useful formation with clear roles. do away with the 4 3 3 (which it seems rafa's doing). the 4 3 3 worked because u had a player in di maria who was willing to hustle in the middle of the park, and alonso, who is not a defensive midfielder, but isn't a novice when it comes to defensive duties (he can make some bonehead/foolish tackles at times, but whatever), and then you had modric.

i think 4 2 3 1, with james in the hole would be better for cristiano, benzema (he's a striker, he shouldn't have to drop deep because of the wingers, he'll score more this way...i think) and bale (who was signed to play on the flank and is not an attacking midfielder). james playing in that role, and dictating the play may curtail some of bale's erratic movements, who knows. the issue now will be the holding midfield, i'm not sold on luka and modric pairing in big games. reminds me of when beckham was partnering guti in the middle of the park in the 04 season
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue 25 Aug 2015 - 3:38

If Benitez doesn't listen to Perez he will get sacked Laughing
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue 25 Aug 2015 - 4:19

lol and if he listens too much we will lose and he will get sacked. someone on gl made that same analogy with regards to carlo ancelotti last season, can't remember who it was, but it really hit hard with respect to the dilemma of the coaching job.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue 25 Aug 2015 - 7:34

Just put bale back on the right. he won't get in anyone's way lol
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 11:21

Okay after 158958532 years of defending him I'm calling him out.

He's not a "top" manager. And he never will be until he can get "man management" skills.

Man management is the BIGGEST element to being a manager today.

Great tactician, great philosopher, great man. A winner. I will always respect him as a man and as a a coach.

BUT. He's not a great communicator. He can't handle egos and it's his biggest downfall. He's already lost the dressing room at Madrid. He lost the dressing room at Liverpool. He never had the dressing room at Chelsea or Inter because of his feud with Mourinho. Not sure what happened at Napoli as I didn't follow them closely, but he really needs to change his approach OFF the pitch if he wants to become a top manager again.

Madrid looked a mess, and there's not a chance in hell Rafa would ever had set up like that. They looked so static, so slow. So disorganised. I wonder if he'll last the end of the season the way this Madrid team is going.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 11:49

When even Liverpool supporters start piling up on Rafa, you know he has been doing bad the last few years.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 12:30

How is he a great tactician, honestly? I keep hearing this and for the life of me I don't understand how? The last time he won the league was back when Jesus was still alive. He has only won the CL once in his entire career.

His spell with Valencia was successful. His spell with Liverpool was below average, one CL and not a single league title in six years. His spell with Inter was a disaster. His spell with Napoli was a complete and utter failure.

Now he's at a club with deep pockets and world class squad. He has no excuses now. If he doesn't win a major trophy, I hope those of you who keep saying he's a master tactician will stop.

Me personally, I think Carlo's small toe has more talent than this overrated incompetent potato and I'll forever blame Florentino for sacking a three-time CL winner and replacing him with this.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 12:54

Why would you consider sacking the master tactician who made shit team like Napoli qualify for European League? Look how badly they are struggling without him.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 13:05

I will never understand the "great tactician" reputation that follows him either.

All I have ever seen from him are tactical fallacies. Perhaps in earlier times, but football has advanced greatly and left him behind.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 13:16

Benitez sucks. All he can do is park the bus and sign and play rubbish players like Kuyt and Lucas Vazquez.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 13:24

Has he neutralized the Napoli last year?
I can give him some excuses for his   experience under us .. the 3rd year after Mourinho is always particular because the Portoguese can get the maximum from his players but at same time it means he drained every energy .. besides after a treble ... but anyway he has no excuses for that European Supercup lost against Atletico Madrid with NO shots on target.
Now Real Madrid .. meh ... basically expected difficulties.
Taken just because Spanish and old hype ( surely deserved for what he did in Valencia and Liverpool, but 7-10 years ago are so many) , but he is declined now  ( as Mourinho tbh ) and I wonder  how a manager who was average in Napoli can be good for the Real   Madrid
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next