CarloGOAL
DeviAngel
salmano9
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus VS Genoa - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus VS Genoa

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:48 pm

everytime when I was hammering the point that Allegri's inability to switch us to a 4 man backline when the season started would come to haunt us early in the season, we were winning so I was gladly called "Mr Negative" Proud

Allegri has even "perfected" the 3-5-2 according to some..... well there we have it....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I was rooting for this and I don't blame Allegri for everything I have faith i him and he has a month to show me that he is flexible. I lade the board and that *bleep* eyebrow monster who dares to call himself Agnelli..
I won't comment on the team, formations or players whole month I'll just watch and evaluate.

MAtri good job.

Me too bro.... I don't blame Allegri...

Matri's haircut is amazing hahahahaha. Smile I bet that sexy Federica designed it for him Wink. FORZA MATRI, GREAT ASSIST Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:49 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:everytime when I was hammering the point that Allegri's inability to switch us to a 4 man backline when the season started would come to haunt us early in the season, we were winning so I was gladly called "Mr Negative" Proud

Allegri has even "perfected" the 3-5-2 according to some..... well there we have it....

Tbh, I was only telling you to calm down for other reasons. I've always agreed we needed to see a 4 man backline.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:50 pm

inb4excuse:"Without Barzagli we cannot play a 4 man backline"
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:50 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:everytime when I was hammering the point that Allegri's inability to switch us to a 4 man backline when the season started would come to haunt us early in the season, we were winning so I was gladly called "Mr Negative" Proud

Hahahahahahaha... ssshhhh... You are still Mr. Negative :p

Its not allegri's fault... We struggled VS Genoa last year (away).
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:53 pm

we clearly have all the weapons for a attacking based game, deploy Tevez-Gio/Coman behind Morata and have Llorente as Morata's vice......

but but the retard will never make it happen..... :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:54 pm

We won in 95th last year.

Elm you were mister negative because you were shitting for 90% of the time. And one thing like this comes in your way and u start doing the shit like ' I am mister negative ...' & stuff
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote:We won in 95th last year.

Elm you were mister negative because you were shitting for 90% of the time. And one thing like this comes in your way and u start doing the shit like ' I am mister negative ...' & stuff

can I get a calma emo added to the available emos?

but we need a 4 man backline really....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Where was Morata earlier? Where was the 4-3-3 after the game vs Olympiacos? Why didn't he rest some tired players? It is kind of his fault.
Also, last year we won 1-0 in like the 89th minute, but I think we played better than this. Plus, that doesn't mean we should've played 3-5-2 this game also.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Elm's solution to Juventus:

"We need to bring in John Pantstil as our manager with John Mensah to complete the 4 man back line"
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Let's hope Napoli beat Roma on Saturday and Juventus beat Empoli. I also really want Juventus to beat Olympiacos.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:00 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:We won in 95th last year.

can I get a calma emo added to the available emos?

but we need a 4 man backline really....

I know we do but we don't have LB and LB sub plus RB sub not players that can play that role but real ones
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Elm's solution to Juventus:

"We need to bring in John Pantstil as our manager with John Mensah to complete the 4 man back line"

this man right here knows my mind :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Llorente is shit

Time and time again we use defenders in attacking roles, sick of 3-5-2 and sick of players with shit technique and awful ball control, Vision, etc etc pushing up the pitch and being asked to make our attack work

Madrid in the final 3rd: Bale, to Benzema, to James to Ronaldo.

Bayern: Robben, to Ribery to Gotze to Lewa.

Even clubs like United: Rooney to Di Maria to RVP/Falcao.

Juve in the final 3rd?

Chiellini... to Asamoah... to Bonucci.... to Lichsteiner.

And we want to compete in Europe? Laughing Might need to buy some F*CKING WINGERS and a f*cking modern playmaker instead of using *bleep* *bleep* defenders *bleep*
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Llorente is shit

Time and time again we use defenders in attacking roles, sick of 3-5-2 and sick of players with shit technique and awful ball control, Vision, etc etc pushing up the pitch and being asked to make our attack work

Juve in the final 3rd?

And we want to compete in Europe? Laughing Might need to buy some F*CKING WINGERS and a f*cking modern playmaker instead of using *bleep* *bleep* defenders *bleep*

Amen, that's why I said I blame the board
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Juve in the final 3rd?

Yeah man, thats fukin true really... Sooner or later, I will stop watching this Italian shit football and turn to the EPL. Its kinda boring now really. Its time to accept the truth. Our squad is crap compared to other giants...

Edit: And tbh, I really give up. We won't even make it to round 16 in the CL and that really sucks. The truth is always ugly. Even though we win 100 Serie A, it will remain shit and achieving this is meaningless if we do nothing in Europe. Look at Olympiakos... 31 times Greek champions and they are doing Meh in Europe... We will become just like them if the mindset and the Calcio doesn't change...

Last edited by salmano9 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:11 pm

salmano9 wrote:

Juve in the final 3rd?

Yeah man, thats fukin true really... Sooner or later, I will stop watching this Italian shit football and turn to the EPL. Its kinda boring now really. Its time to accept the truth. Our squad is crap compared to other giants...

Trust me we'll change owners sooner or later
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:15 pm

We're stuck playing ancient football based on outdated methods.

We keep buying these big, static forwards who need to be repeatedly spoon fed to work I.E Llorente

We keep avoiding proper playmakers at all costs. We're an exceptionally slow, methodical team and we are obsessed with playing an extra defender (Which in reality doesn't mean your defence is better, that's just a myth) and avoiding any direct, pacey players

Basically we actively dodge the very things we need every Summer, because we fear change. Stuck in the past with the rest of Italy

What we need isn't even a HUGE mega budget

We need a modern coach, and a reasonable investment to get him a handful of players I.E wingers and a pair of younger full backs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Juve in the final 3rd?

Trust me we'll change owners sooner or later

Tbh, I really give up. We won't even make it to round 16 in the CL and that really sucks. The truth is always ugly. Even if we win 100 Serie A, it will remain shit and achieving this is meaningless if we do nothing in Europe. Look at Olympiakos... 31 times Greek champions and they are doing Meh in Europe... We will become just like them if the mindset and the Calcio doesn't change...

Inter changed owners. nothing changed tbh...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:We're stuck playing ancient football based on outdated methods.

We keep buying these big, static forwards who need to be repeatedly spoon fed to work I.E Llorente

We keep avoiding proper playmakers at all costs. We're an exceptionally slow, methodical team and we are obsessed with playing an extra defender (Which in reality doesn't mean your defence is better, that's just a myth) and avoiding any direct, pacey players

Basically we actively dodge the very things we need every Summer, because we fear change. Stuck in the past with the rest of Italy

What we need isn't even a HUGE mega budget

We need a modern coach, and a reasonable investment to get him a handful of players I.E wingers and a pair of younger full backs.

Yes, if you look closely, llorente who is being deployed as a playmaker lol. He is the one who feeds. He slows up the play, holds the ball and looks for someone to give a pass to, hoping that its tevez... Llorente needs to be fed, not he opposite as I said!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Thing is we should have done what every other worthwhile club in World football has been doing for a very long time and move away from one dimensional forwards who need to have their hands held.

Morata makes his own chances, and this is why he changes the game so much even though he's inexperienced compared to Llorente

He doesn't need a team of people cheering him on and passing him the ball at the exact perfect moment to create a chance. He gets the ball, he carries it forward and he has a crack at goal.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:01 pm

I said this after the Olympiakos game, we need to *bleep* the scudetto and concentrate on bringing through a direct footba system with pace pressing and technical players. I am glad we lost today. Allegri was under the impression that the 3-5-2 would not lose him a game in the league even if we weren't winning. At least now that we have been exposed he has no chance but to make chabges.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Our problems have been clear since long time now and anyone on this forum knows,formation,lack of playmakers,wing backs,fast players,wingers,killer striker etc. etc.
What fears me is that we (our board and coach) doesn't seem to accept a change in formation and team.They know the problems better than we do but still failed to make improvements in our team (remind why Conte left)
This project is wrong and worked only because Serie A was much much weaker than us.Now things change and 3-5-2 is outdated even for Serie A standarts.
Let's be honest,we don't have the players to make a unrisky change on our formation,the team was built based on 3-5-2.All we can do for now is to find a effective formation and play in-form players,change few players like Morata for Llorente etc.
Maybe add a player on January (playmaker or winger)...or we have to wait till next summer at best scenario Sad

Our matches have become boring and we deserve this,maybe this will wake up our board,president and Mr.Cheap ass Marotta.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:53 pm

Come home Montella, and bring Cuadrado with you Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:37 am

I think Tevez is actually pretty good on the wings. He likes cutting to his right. Now for RW we have Coman, Giovinco and even Morata if needed there. and for ST I would start Morata, unless he's on the wing then I'd put Llorente. I hope we switch to a 4 at the back formation and it works out good for us. I'm also hoping we advance in the UEFA Champions League this season and sign a good player in January.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:18 am

I get shocked when I see people saying we don't have the players to move to an attacking based game,Coman, Giovinco, even Tevez and llorente are not built for 3-meh-2

in these guys we have all the instruments we need for a 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-3

Coman/Giovinco------------------------Tevez

----------------Llorente/Morata-------------

Coman------------Morata--------------Tevez/Giovinco

Morata------------Llorente--------------Tevez

Llorente needs an accurate crosser lumping him pin-point crosses not Asamoah and Lichsteiner

or Pirlo's 50 yard passes from 50 yards which he has to hold down and due to his size, no skill and speed is caught up by the defender, as Tom said we need that changer in the opponent's area not one hanging out in our own area...... i had been saying how Allegri was clinging to 3-5-2 because he thought it works in Serie A so it would secure him his job but I am very happy we lost, too bad it was just 1-0, 5-0 would have been better (the retard actually blamed the pitch Laughing )

we have the players who are not elite game changers in the final 3rd in Coman Gio and Tevez at the level of say Robben, Goetze, Ronaldo or Bale level but come on for a pace less Serie A, you cannot tell me Gio/Coman and Tevez adrift Morata/Llo bombarding at the slow clinging 3-5-2 laced defenses, we cannot be scoring 's and 6's every other game,

even Gervinho looks like Messi in Serie A, Allegri has no fkn excuse, am usually the first to blame Marotta but here you cannot fault Marotta much when we have such a retard on our bench....... we have the attacking players willing to run at defenses USE THEM FOR FKN SAKE.....

not sure why wasted my energy typing, the retard will be back to 3-meh-2 vs Empoli anyways and use "WITHOUT BARZAGLI, WE CANNOT PLAY A BACK 4" as his excuse, but we have Caceres, Chiellini, Ogbonna even Bonucci all playing and used to a back fkn 4..... :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next