The Franchise
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:39 am

Why was KG thrown out for that?

Soft shit.

How was his "headbutt" any worse than Howard open hand swing?

Double tech and move on.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:42 am

No idea either both should be ejected or a double tech. KG got the short straw because of his rep I'd imagine.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:25 am

Im sorry guys, but I just dont get it.

How does Westbrook have actual fans? This guy is a clown.

How many stupid decisions and turnovers can one man make?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Inb4 Freeza.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:29 pm

F you Mole.

You can't be fans of someone unless they're the best.

Where were those comments when Westbrook was beasting.

People love him because he's fun to watch, athletic and incredibly passionate about the game.

Once Scott Brooks is gone you'll see tbh. Worst coach ever.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:13 pm

I'm a Westbrook fan.

Of course he's got flaws. He's one of those guys you take the good with the bad, because more often than not that good will outweigh. His main problem is ego/perception of himself. He plays at 100mph all the time, makes plays no other PGs except maybe Wall can make.

He's also never been coached since he got into the league. OKC could play with no coach whatsoever and get the same results(probably be better). A disciplinarian type coach could certainly reign him in.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Shame that 3 team deal from earlier died, would've been:

OKC gets:
Brook Lopez

Brooklyn gets:
Lance Stephenson

Charlotte gets:
Jeremy Lamb and a pick or something

Everyone had agreed except Brooklyn, then Charlotte backed out. Wish it went down Lamb needs to be somewhere where he's actually given a chance

I know it's Lopez but Lamb never even got a chance, one mistake and he's yanked. Has an 8 game stretch where he shoots like 75%/70% from 3, one bad game and he's out of the rotation.

Scott Brooks going for WCOTY three years runnin
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:15 am

This GSW and OKC game is so good.

Think Brooks might have stumbled upon a lineup in that 2nd Quarter.... Jackson, Waiters, Westbrook, Durant and Ibaka or Adams worked really well for prolonged stretches.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:37 am

Yeah watching. Dat Westbrook dunk attempt that was missed but still went in after the high bounce Shocked

They're killing us on the offensive boards.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:45 am

Durant is 13 out 15. Jesus effing Sad 32 points.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:54 am

Jesus, OKC 98 points after 3 quarters against the statistically best defensive team in the league Laughing Unreal game.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:20 pm

The Cavs will be very dangerous come playoff time.. Still think the can win the East

That break did wonders for LeBron.. Back to his quick and explosive self Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Beats two crap teams and now they are suddenly dangerous Laughing

I'm sorry no as it stands they are nowhere near good enough, no contender is giving up 120 to the Clippers.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Beats two crap teams and now they are suddenly dangerous Laughing

I'm sorry no as it stands they are nowhere near good enough, no contender is giving up 120 to the Clippers.

It's still early in their developmental period bruh.. The Clips are good team also
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:09 am

Not this season they ain't, also I never said they won't improve enough to be dangerous but as of right now there is absolutely zero signs of them being dangerous.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:52 pm

Cavs lulz.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:46 am

Freeza wrote:F you Mole.

You can't be fans of someone unless they're the best.

Where were those comments when Westbrook was beasting.

People love him because he's fun to watch, athletic and incredibly passionate about the game.

Once Scott Brooks is gone you'll see tbh. Worst coach ever.

I can only speak for myself but the reason I didnt make those comments was because I wasnt here at the time.

I would say the same thing.

Brooks is alot to blame, but come on guys...its simple basketball...when you the get the rebound and push it down the floor, is it really a good idea to shoot it without even 1 pass?

He does that multiple times a game.

He takes shots with 16 seconds left on the clock, multiple times a game.

On defence, he leaves his man at least a third of the time and they make back door cuts and get lay ups.

No doubt, having a coach put some structure and discipline would change him...but its not rocket science that would probably should pass the the ball at least once in a possession before deciding to shoot it.

He actually makes up his mind on a play he is going to shoot no matter what, before the ball is even at half court.

I get it, he makes plays noone else can..but that shit dont work against the best teams on a consistent basis and whats left is all the other stuff I described.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:50 am

I agree with most of what you write, he's really hit and miss. But I just enjoy watching him, simple as that.

I'm just sad that he hasn't had the proper coach to get him straight. A Westbrook under control, like we've seen him sometimes against CP3 and Parker in the playoffs, he could be unstoppable.
He's just a jekyl and hyde kind of player, which is kind of some of the fun of him. You never now what you'll get from him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:54 am

What do Raptors fans think of Casey? I am sure he is quite liked given how the Raptors have done this season, but he really cost them the game vs the Pelicans (minus Holiday and Davis).

I really dont like the offence much outside of Lowry and Derozen. It seems like nobody is allowed to do anything except shoot 3's or lay ups...Jo Val is a really good post up player, not inferior in skill to the likes of Vučević for example. Yet it seems like nothing much gets run for him and he has to make it happens out of broken plays.

Give up a huge lead in this game and the decisions at the end were head scratching.

Why on earth was Vasquez guarding Tyreke Evans? He is far too strong and was getting by him at will. Where was James Johnson? He had a iffy game overall, but he is a very tough defender and incredibly hard to score on, especially driving to the basket.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:03 am

Freeza wrote:I agree with most of what you write, he's really hit and miss. But I just enjoy watching him, simple as that.

I'm just sad that he hasn't had the proper coach to get him straight. A Westbrook under control, like we've seen him sometimes against CP3 and Parker in the playoffs, he could be unstoppable.
He's just a jekyl and hyde kind of player, which is kind of some of the fun of him. You never now what you'll get from him.

If his ego could handle it, he would be much better at the 2. Im sure you have heard that before and ive said it enough times myself.

Just dont let him make decisions and half the problem is solved. At the 2, he could do whatever he likes because with an actual point guard they would get him the ball when its okay to shoot it. Rather than having Westbrook pick and choose when to shoot and when to pass.

Harder to think of a pass first point they can actually get now, but they still have trade ammo in Lamb or even Jackson. Jackson isnt resigning with this team, thats clear in his body language (looks for his shoot alot, dont pass to open players, wont shoot at the end of quarters to save his FG%) and they could get alot with it. But its also clear they recognise they need a scorer down low when they attempted for Lopez, and its probably more likely they keep trying for that.

Shame they cant make it work salary wise, but getting Williams and Lopez to for anything the Nets want minus KD, Westbrook, Adams and Ibaka would be devasting..with a different coach.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:39 am

Real talk though, OKC look scary as shit with 3 guys other than Durant and Westbrook that Durant and Westbrook actually trust giving the ball up for.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:42 am

Bulls look terrible without Noah and Thibs is losing his mind with his rotations. Who the hell is Moore?

Anyway, who you guys got for the 12 all stars. We all know Kobe and Rose are going even though he dont deserve to, so its probably more intresting to pick the 12 players you think should go..not what will actually happen.

Im going

East:

Wall, Lowry, Irving
Butler, Wade
Lebron, Melo
Milsap, Al Horford
Gasol, Drummond, Vucevic

Damn the East is awful...

West:

Curry, Westbrook, CP3
Harden, Lillard
Klay, KD
Davis, Aldridge, Dirk
Gasol, Cousins

I really considered leaving out CP3 for Conley...

Didnt want to leave out Blake, but the Clippers just arent playing well and alot of it is because they are so bad on the boards..Griffin grabbing 7 a game is a joke.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:52 am

They look terrible with Noah tbf, the real miss is Dunleavy as he spaces the floor and allows Butler to go back to the normal 2 guard spot and bully smaller guards on the post.

Aside from that though, their defence has been crap all year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:55 am

Didnt seem them much when Noah was healthy..he been hurt nearly the whole year, except the start.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Yeah tbf he hasn't looked right all year, maybe some time off would do him good.

Anyway I think Teague should go as should Bosh, but I'm fine with the rest. Although I feel Blake has been better than Dirk I don't feel right about giving the Clippers two reps tbh Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Oh my bad, I thought I actually typed Bosh. He would be in mine also, ahead of the Vucevic kid.

Griffin puts up better numbers than Dirk, no arguement...but there are games like yesturday where Dirk scored the last 8 Dallas points to beat the Grizz.

Griffin doesnt impact the game in important times in such a way, minus his 1 buzzer beating 3 vs the Suns. Just too many jumpers and why he is has declined as a rebounder every single year is beyond me.

Also yeah, not putting 2 Clippers to just 1 Grizz and 0 Spurs...maybe thats not the way one should think about it, but it just dont make sense to me the Clippers have this many all stars (with Jordan also saying he should be an allstar and he wont do the dunk contest if he isnt Laughing) and yet play so below par.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next