Deportivo fan dead after football brawl

5 posters

Go down

Deportivo fan dead after football brawl Empty Deportivo fan dead after football brawl

Post by Kuru Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Apearently there was a brawl at/before the match between atleti and Depor, where a dozen atleast were injured, one depor fan dead, and another depor fan hit on the head and thrown into the freezing river.

Link: https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/liga-deportivo-supporter-dies-violent-clashes-madrid-134746498--sow.html

RIP

:facepalm:

This has no place in football. I understand passionate fans when it comes to the love of supporting your club (i.e. Dortmund/Liverpool). But this anger is just too much. I don't want to to go to a match in civilized and country fearing my death.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Deportivo fan dead after football brawl Empty Re: Deportivo fan dead after football brawl

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Read that in the morning. Terrible stuff. There is no place for this in football.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Deportivo fan dead after football brawl Empty Re: Deportivo fan dead after football brawl

Post by Vibe Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:17 pm

I'm so sick of fans...

Meaningless weak idiots,trying to gain strength and importance through being in a group where they have to prove themselves by doing dumb things and feeling accomplished later.

I'm always irritated reading it.One of them gets locked down for hooliganism then it's "JUSTICE FOR ***** " ,and when a guy like that gets killed they make him into a martyr like he got killed for advocating the right things,while they usually get killed fighting for no reason other than hating people supporting a different team.

I'm sorry for any innocent life lost,but fans basically kill themselves.Obviously talking about a certain kind of fan...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:35 pm

RealGunner wrote:Read that in the morning. Terrible stuff. There is no place for this in football.

There is no place for this anywhere.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:55 pm

What futbol said, sickening. Condolences to his friends and family who should never have had to deal with what they are going through right now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down