elm_baraja_shaman
inderbaby
salmano9
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juventus VS Fiorentina Empty Juventus VS Fiorentina

Post by salmano9 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 13:32

352 confirmed vs Viola. Pereyra to replace licht, coman in for tevez, llorente will play. CM8 to be rested. Evra in LWB
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Juventus VS Fiorentina Empty Re: Juventus VS Fiorentina

Post by salmano9 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 21:13

We are playing crap :/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri 05 Dec 2014, 21:22

We should switch to a back 4! Evra off, Ogbonna as LB and Padoin in for RB! Play Pereyra and Coman behind Llorente and then watch the fun!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri 05 Dec 2014, 21:28

Pereyra and Coman are being wasted in this formation. They need to be running at players. Also players are diving all over the place and our defenders and making stupid fouls which keeps breaking up play!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 21:34

WTF is this match! So freakin messed up!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri 05 Dec 2014, 21:36

It's a shit game. We need to go to a 4-3-2-1 and put this game away. Horrible game. Chiellini and Evra by far the worst in the first half!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 22:15

Where is the old vidal? :'(
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri 05 Dec 2014, 22:27

Vidal has played well. Its just this stupid formation allows no system of play! The defenders push up and then just pass it sideways amongst themselves.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 22:40

Solid defense from Viola. We played poorly too... This formation is not suitable.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 22:41

inderbaby wrote:Vidal has played well. Its just this stupid formation allows no system of play! The defenders push up and then just pass it sideways amongst themselves.

YEah man, I have no idea what's in Allegri's mind. He played defensively most of the match!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri 05 Dec 2014, 22:44

why the fkn fk would we even play that cancerous 3-meh-2

Allegri = flop of the day today :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
its like he's fkn happy to lose sometimes or draw..... I doubt this guy will lead us to the Scudetto tbh, only positive about him is the formation change, he clearly lacks a winning mentality......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri 05 Dec 2014, 22:44

I actually hate the 3-5-2 now. It's actually so bad. Vidal played well, we deserved a hand ball at the end and to be honest, this was one of the worst, if not the worst, refereeing I've seen from Rizzoli. Pirlo wasn't as good, Pogba played well but needed much better decision making, pissed me off when he decided to do step overs when Coman was beside him on the counter attack. I don't know why Allegri chose the 3-5-2, but I'm just hoping we advance in the Champions League this season.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 22:47

GIGItheBest wrote:I actually hate the 3-5-2 now. It's actually so bad. Vidal played well, we deserved a hand ball at the end and to be honest, this was one of the worst, if not the worst, refereeing I've seen from Rizzoli. Pirlo wasn't as good, Pogba played well but needed much better decision making, pissed me off when he decided to do step overs when Coman was beside him on the counter attack. I don't know why Allegri chose the 3-5-2, but I'm just hoping we advance in the Champions League this season.

We chose a 352 because I think there aren't the suitable players for the 4312 (maybe he didn't want padoin to play as RB in a strong match like this one)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri 05 Dec 2014, 22:55

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:I actually hate the 3-5-2 now. It's actually so bad. Vidal played well, we deserved a hand ball at the end and to be honest, this was one of the worst, if not the worst, refereeing I've seen from Rizzoli. Pirlo wasn't as good, Pogba played well but needed much better decision making, pissed me off when he decided to do step overs when Coman was beside him on the counter attack. I don't know why Allegri chose the 3-5-2, but I'm just hoping we advance in the Champions League this season.

We chose a 352 because I think there aren't the suitable players for the 4312 (maybe he didn't want padoin to play as RB in a strong match like this one)

its bs man, we could have easily put Ogbonna at RB and told him just to stay back and not attack or even have Padoin there, also wtf is Llorente handed 90 mins, the guy is clearly not cut for 3-meh-2, we were crap and I blame Allegri today for it :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 05 Dec 2014, 23:55

Allegri explains Juve switch
By Football Italia staff

Massimiliano Allegri explained his change of tactics as Juventus were held 0-0 by Fiorentina.

After winning all six competitive games in November, Allegri shelved the four-man defence for a return to the 3-5-2.

“With Lichtsteiner out and Padoin tending to do better at left-back, I tried to provide more protection against Cuadrado’s pace and then switch back in the second half,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“Chiellini and Ogbonna were booked, so I tried to maintain the system to the end. Fiorentina contrasted us well and we had three chances that we should’ve taken better, as in these tight games the final ball should not be misplaced.

“In the first half we were caught out on the break from a Vidal misplaced pass, which is unusual, as we made more mistakes than usual tonight.”

Kingsley Coman had his second Serie A start, the first alongside Fernando Llorente.

“Coman had a good game and is particularly dangerous on the one-on-one. Llorente worked well, it was not easy and we didn’t develop our football as well, but when both teams mirror each other in tactics it inevitably comes down to individual duels.

“I chose Llorente because in physical terms he holds the ball up well and did that a lot in the first half. Coman attacks the space, so having two players doing that was risky and could’ve left us without reference points in attack.

“I could’ve introduced Morata for Pereyra, but I had two centre-backs booked and it was too much of a risk.”

Juventus also rotated ahead of Tuesday’s decisive Champions League clash with Atletico Madrid.

“We have excellent sensations. It’s an important match, we must try to win with two clear goals, as our objective is to qualify and hopefully even top the group.”

A draw would be enough to send the Bianconeri through to the knockouts.
====
As I said...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri 05 Dec 2014, 23:58

^
doesn't make it justified....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 06 Dec 2014, 02:12

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:^
doesn't make it justified....

Yes it does, with the biggest game of the season coming up in next week and half of our squad injured,tired and suspended. Who would have been the LB in the 4-3-? Evra? Please, we played back 3 only for Chiellini to cover at the back for Evra which he did, the same with Pereyra for Ogbonna. In the back 4 we would have got killed with Evra as LB it would have been the same match from last season. It was simple and if you payed attention you would have seen that back 3 was used only for saving our asses from the quick Crudado and Gomez. Let's face it Padoin is the only player capable playing left back and defending. Allegri was spot on for everything.

And lol both teams were going for the draw it was liek a friendly game.

Stop over reacting and crying guys see the things as they are ffs.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat 06 Dec 2014, 07:33

Shocking game, to be expected in a 3-5-2 with makeshift wing backs and Llorente upfront so I am not remotely surprised, there's not much we could've done really, same problems that plagued us last year plagued us again with key players out. 3-5-2 should be a thing of the past next season, honestly it's so easy to shut down it's not even worth it as a plan B it offers us nothing anymore.

Having said that, I couldn't care less as we avoided defeat and this CL game is vastly more important. Our biggest standalone game in years.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat 06 Dec 2014, 09:34

You can't expect to win every one of our Serie A games while resting half the team. I think it was totally justified not to go for the win this time. Couldn't care less about this draw, the only thing we need is at least a points against Atletico.

Bonucci the only standout performance yesterday, by the way. Made so many crucial interceptions (Vidal, Pirlo and co. with their misplaced passes can thank him really Very Happy )

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 18:44

Roma losing 2-0 to Sassuolo. Zaza scored both goals.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 19:17

Zaza is playing really well from what I've seen of the second half. Berardi is playing pretty good too.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 19:55

They tied 2-2, 92nd minute goal I think. I would have rather have Sassuolo beat Roma but a tie is good too I guess.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat 06 Dec 2014, 19:59

A draw against Sassuolo at home is a poor result for Roma! Zaza and Berardi and are good players but nothing special. They have some good games where they look like great players and the rest of the time they look very ordinary! Not Juve material!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 06 Dec 2014, 20:10

Fukin shit!!!!! How the *bleep* did Sass let that 2-0 victory be a draw!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!

LOL, happy that they drew rather than roma win :/  :/ Glad that we aren't the only top team that drew with them away from home!

Edir: F you Garcia... They refs cheat for us?!?!?!?! They gave you an illegitmate goal (offside) in the last momment? Haaa totti? What do you say?!

Last edited by salmano9 on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 20:15; edited 1 time in total
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 06 Dec 2014, 20:11

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Shocking game, to be expected in a 3-5-2 with makeshift wing backs and Llorente upfront so I am not remotely surprised, there's not much we could've done really, same problems that plagued us last year plagued us again with key players out. 3-5-2 should be a thing of the past next season, honestly it's so easy to shut down it's not even worth it as a plan B it offers us nothing anymore.

Having said that, I couldn't care less as we avoided defeat and this CL game is vastly more important. Our biggest standalone game in years.

True man, I would rather win Atleti with a goal difference of 2 and lose to Viola rather than winning viola and drawing vs atleti.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next