elm_baraja_shaman
inderbaby
salmano9
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juventus VS Fiorentina - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus VS Fiorentina

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:11 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Shocking game, to be expected in a 3-5-2 with makeshift wing backs and Llorente upfront so I am not remotely surprised, there's not much we could've done really, same problems that plagued us last year plagued us again with key players out. 3-5-2 should be a thing of the past next season, honestly it's so easy to shut down it's not even worth it as a plan B it offers us nothing anymore.

Having said that, I couldn't care less as we avoided defeat and this CL game is vastly more important. Our biggest standalone game in years.

True man, I would rather win Atleti with a goal difference of 2 and lose to Viola rather than winning viola and drawing vs atleti.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:55 am

Roma got a bullshit Penalty AND their equiliser was assisted by an offside player

Which I accept, but that prick Garcia who never shuts the *bleep* up about reffs needs to *bleep* off
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:10 am

No surprise Juventus looked like how they did given Max switched from a formation that got him:
-6 wins in November
-Made use of the more direct possession based Juventus which defines the difference from Conte's Juventus.
-That didn't isolate the front flank since the 352 provides no link from midfield to attack.

Added with the fact that Max's 352 was mirrored exactly by Fiorentina who possess a strong midfield.

Baffling decision by Max as I'd call this without a doubt his worst tactical failure all season for this reason.

As said he is a bright tactician yet his tactixs in what he builds and what works is frequently scrapped because he lacks the conviction to follow through with them.

Either way it should be a lesson learned.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:40 am

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:^
doesn't make it justified....

Yes it does, with the biggest game of the season coming up in next week and half of our squad injured,tired and suspended. Who would have been the LB in the 4-3-? Evra? Please, we played back 3 only for Chiellini to cover at the back for Evra which he did, the same with Pereyra for Ogbonna. In the back 4 we would have got killed with Evra as LB it would have been the same match from last season. It was simple and if you payed attention you would have seen that back 3 was used only for saving our asses from the quick Crudado and Gomez. Let's face it Padoin is the only player capable playing left back and defending. Allegri was spot on for everything.

And lol both teams were going for the draw it was liek a friendly game.

Stop over reacting and crying guys see the things as they are ffs.

Yeah man. True. Its like we planned it lol. I think everyone was thinking about the game vs Atletico on Tuesday. A draw is fair result tbh. I wasn't dissapointed, cuz we played coman, and rested tevez and marchisio (Who has been one of our best players this season besides pogba and tevez).
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:49 am

Roma were given a chance to get back into the game with a penalty for a handling offence, but as it struck Sime Vrsaljko’s leg first and ricocheted on to the hand, it should not have been awarded. Does this mean Garcia’s complaints about previous refereeing errors are balancing themselves out?

“The points lost are never compensated for, as the timing is crucial too. As for the handball, there needs to be a uniformity in the decisions, that is the problem. We had a penalty against us for being in a wall covering the face, while here the ball would’ve gone through without hitting the arm. It would be a lot easier if there was a rule saying every handball in the box is a penalty.”
====
No, it should go like this: Every decision made should be on Roma's side. Better, right? Your royal highness.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:28 am

Arquitescu wrote:No surprise Juventus looked like how they did given Max switched from a formation that got him:
-6 wins in November
-Made use of the more direct possession based Juventus which defines the difference from Conte's Juventus.
-That didn't isolate the front flank since the 352 provides no link from midfield to attack.

Added with the fact that Max's 352 was mirrored exactly by Fiorentina who possess a strong midfield.

Baffling decision by Max as I'd call this without a doubt his worst tactical failure all season for this reason.

As said he is a bright tactician yet his tactixs in what he builds and what works is frequently scrapped because he lacks the conviction to follow through with them.

Our beloved one is very moody Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:50 pm

Arquitescu wrote:No surprise Juventus looked like how they did given Max switched from a formation that got him:
-6 wins in November

I bet Arq that if he was going to do this in Milan with the most crucial game in not more than 5 days you would celebrate. Let's be realistic we had no players for 4-3-? and we rested our stars, earned 1 point in the most difficult away game in this part of the season, place where last year we ended up with 0, and we maintained our lead against Roma. Allegri had no choice, with shit LB like Evra we had to put extra CB that can cover for him at the back because with Evra we were like 10 man team, plus Pereyra always had to cover for Ogbonna.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:21 pm

I don't get why you say Evra is bad at LB.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:44 pm

salmano9 wrote:I don't get why you say Evra is bad at LB.

Lol, really bro? Re-watch all the games and pay attention to his game and you'll see.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Ya Evra hasn't played well so far. I think our only signings should be Shaqiri and Ricardo Rodriguez.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Which I accept, but that prick Garcia who never shuts the *bleep* up about reffs needs to *bleep* off

Yea, he is just annoying, almost as bad as Mazzarri when it comes to b*tching.

Also I'd ask Totti's opinion about these two goals.

salmano9 wrote:I don't get why you say Evra is bad at LB.

He had a few good matches at the start of the season, but for the last 2 months (excluding while he was injured) he was downright terrible. Slow, bad positioning, mediocre crosses.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:19 am

Ooh, I haven't focused on evra a lot tbh.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:23 am

Btw guys, genoa proved to be a strong team at hime today. They won milan 1-0 and are third now. Rugani also scored against napoli too. A decent goal.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Evra Wtf Shocked he is awfull and should do alot better in a less pacey league but he looks so past it as in the Lucio case.

We really should not waste money like that anymore with Padoins and De Ceglies around even Motta would do better at left back
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: