halamadrid2
Harmonica
RealGunner
MaraVilla
Mr Nick09
55 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

CL R16: Real Madrid vs Schalke - Page 6 Empty Re: CL R16: Real Madrid vs Schalke

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:06 am

Benzema's goal was offside. Schalke should have won this 2-4 and gone to the quarterfinals. Absolutely robbed imo.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

CL R16: Real Madrid vs Schalke - Page 6 Empty Re: CL R16: Real Madrid vs Schalke

Post by chad4401 Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:25 am

true still had to beat 3 players to score, it evens out Laughing

oh and after watching the highlights, iker is the main reason for the scoreline horrible keeping, needs to gtfo, and khedira smfh why carlo? ffs stop the bs already, illarra is available just play the f**king guy and see out the game, losing games over nonsense
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:45 am

chad4401 wrote:true still had to beat 3 players to score, it evens out Laughing

oh and after watching the highlights, iker is the main reason for the scoreline horrible keeping, needs to gtfo, and khedira smfh why carlo? ffs stop the bs already, illarra is available just play the f**king guy and see out the game, losing games over nonsense

wow i didn't know that you could justify a incorrect call that way

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:47 am

its joke and can everybody calm down acting like this is the first time an offside goal as decided a game, if rm got knocked out no one would even cared anyway, still an excellent goal give props
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:51 am

Schalke wasn't ever going to progress, anyway.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:08 am

I'm gonna continue to speak about ronaldo. Dude was immense today. Yet the usual village idiots saying he has average passing technique and subpar dribbling will come out once he has a bad game.

Just admit you don't like the man. He's damn good, but you don't like him.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:10 am

who are you even talking about?
no one said ronaldo sucked this game lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 am

Donuts wrote:who are you even talking about?

Talking about sadly, most of our own fans. They know who they are

I'm all for attacking bale and CR because they are lazy fks but when it comes to technique and ronaldo being average they've got it wrong
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:31 am

Howedes... Crying or Very sad why why you didn't score that last one.... Crying or Very sad

very impressed by some Schalke youngsters, Sane, Goretzka and off course Max Meyer seemed like something really.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:37 am

If only that chance fell to Huntelaar.....
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:49 am

Agreed
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:55 am

Nothing to see here.

If you effectively win a tie in the first leg, you'll be complacent in the second no matter what you tell yourself and others.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Shame an offside goal saw them through.

Hapless_Hans wrote:Nothing to see here.

If you effectively win a tie in the first leg, you'll be complacent in the second no matter what you tell yourself and others.

This is obvious bullshit.

Were Bayern complacent when they battered Barca 4-0 at the Camp Nou?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Gil wrote:Shame an offside goal saw them through.

Hapless_Hans wrote:Nothing to see here.

This is obvious bullshit.

Were Bayern complacent when they battered Barca 4-0 at the Camp Nou?

Not really comparable.
You don't get complacent if you have to play away at Barca in the second leg, in a semi no less, you do get complacent though if you easily won away to a supposedly inferior team.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:04 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Donuts wrote:who are you even talking about?

Talking about sadly, most of our own fans. They know who they are

I'm all for attacking bale and CR because they are lazy fks but when it comes to technique and ronaldo being average they've got it wrong

Dude he just won the Ballon d'Or twice in a row...I don't think anybody is disputing he doesn't have technique...calm down. Matter of fact no one is even attacking him for this match in particular, if anything Carlo, Varane and Iker are the main ones getting blamed....not everything is about Ronaldo you can stop defending him this time. It's going to be all right Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:34 pm

I hear there was also a Khedira handball in the first half just before Ronaldo's equalizer.
Don't know if it's true though, I didn't watch the game
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:38 pm

I hear there were quite a few handballs by Iker. For someone who's so prolific at guaranteeing goals, he sure does handle the ball a lot pirat

Seriously, though.. we should convert him into a striker.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Sane almost knocked RM out of CL, he had a great chance.

Modric is back now and with few games he will raise his fitness and form. I am sute they'll raise their form

I hope you're right, but judging by Ancelotti's recent tactics and statements in press conferences, it doesn't seem like he quite realizes what our persistent weaknesses are. I would like to think that the coach knows best, and I'll never claim to know better than the actual coach of the team, but there has to be something fundamentally wrong with the coach's tactics, when he fields a Gareth Bale who's performances have consistently been detrimental to the team's overall performance this season, and several other players who have time and time again proven to be more of a liability than anything else. He does not like to rotate, but when he does, he fields Arbeloa and Khedira in the Champions League :facepalm:

You basically played almost whole half of a season with 12 players If I am not mistaking? His biggest mistake is not benching Bale, plus Jese is not the player he was since returning from the injury. Who would he rotate with? I don't know Thimmy bro, too many things happened in a row. Modric, Ramos and James were/are all out + Irina knocked the life out of Ronaldo.

For me Modric is by far the most important player in RM after CR maybe more than him. I always said I see a Pirlo inside of him. Great player.

On the other note in this sort of situations a coach like Mou is needed that's why I love him, he always knows how to raise a team from the ashes after such bad display even with 12 players available.

couldnt beat PSG with 10 players Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6