halamadrid2
RealGunner
El Gunner
Nishankly
McAgger
73 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V5

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Robes pls.

Laughing
I waited this reply by you after I wrote this

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V5

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:34 pm

Robespierre wrote:Is Harry Kane the new Shearer ?

Yes.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Long time coming for Chelsea.

They have not been impressive lets get real they start an attack who has 1 goal and 1 assist in 18 and 1/2 matches......and this guy has, rightfully, kept out more than half of their winger options from the starting lineup.

Who has been impressive:
Hazard- Too good for them if they don't massively improve.
Fabregas-A great player in his prime.
Matic-Only Aguëro is better than him in the league.
Terry
Drogba-37 year old who not only scores, but contributes to the team.
Courtois

The rest have been either average:
Mikel
Costa
Azpilicueta
Zoom
Oscar
Ivanovic

or outright shocking:
Cahill
Felipe "What is defending? luis
Scürrle

Remy and Salah get some slack because neither can get minutes.

Really shows how good that core of Matic/Terry/Fabregas/Hazard been that  chelsea are top of the league, even if its only because of name.

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:35 pm

People should calm down about Kane Laughing

he's not the first young player to take the PL by storm . remember a certain Darren bent ? Laughing

the jury is still out imo.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:36 pm

Yes Schurrle is alot better than Willian. He should be starting. In fact that whole right flank needs a revamp. Bale hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Schurrle is useless unless there's space in behind though and most teams won't give you that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:43 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Yes Schurrle is alot better than Willian. He should be starting. In fact that whole right flank needs a revamp. Bale hmm

Schürrle is NOT better than Willian, which says a lot about him considering willian has 1 goal and 1 assist in 18 1/2 matches. The point is they are both garbage who wouldnt start for any other so called top side in the world.

Moses, if he stayed, would have been good enough to bench Schürrle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:45 pm

farfan wrote:People should calm down about Kane Laughing

he's not the first young player to take the PL by storm . remember a certain Darren bent ? Laughing

the jury is still out imo.

yes this is true , besides there is a recent history of English young players incredibly hypped but melted then ..( lol same thing for Italians Proud )
we 'll see..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:48 pm

lmao the hate Schurrle gets on here.

The guy doesn't get a good run in Chelsea's side unlike Willian, and suddenly he is a scrub who wouldn't get into any other so called big team.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Also nice to see Oscar is back. The guy who disappears whenever the going gets tough. It's sickening how little heart he shows. At least Jose hauls him off instead of letting him stay on and stink up the pitch.  You know if Chelsea kept Fat Frank they could have put on a west end production of the wizard of oz.

Oscar does not have a heart
Willian, doing that same stupid stepover to get past his man where he kicks it into the first man nearly every time, does not have a brain.
Fat Frank having no courage to just man up and admit he has no plans of ever playing in New York.
and Salah appearing from the Siberian desert like Dorothy having no clue where he is.

and mourinho has the nerve to complain about the fans at the bridge.I mean, like how dare these poor people not get excited to see Cahill crap himself every time an attacker gets anywhere near him. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:21 pm

El Gunner wrote:lmao the hate Schurrle gets on here.

The guy doesn't get a good run in Chelsea's side unlike Willian, and suddenly he is a scrub who wouldn't get into any other so called big team.

It's not hate it's realistic analysis of a player, he's not a scrub I didn't say that.

He's a player with excellent instincts, movement and finishing but struggles when the spaces are smaller and teams sit deep which most teams will against Chelsea.

Willian is just better at making the correct decision and finding said space which unless someone plays a highline Schurrle just isn't suited.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:46 pm

The Mason 's injury was a luck for Tottenham imho
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:04 pm

The big Spud machine :bow:

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V5 - Page 23 Vlcsna10
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:00 pm

Red Alert wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Yeah Sep I don't doubt it. The way he was pissed all season at us winning at the expense of him being wrong makes me think he was glad we pulled the biggest choke job in history.

1.) You're an idiot.
2.) Wasn't exactly choking.
3.) Also, "pissed all season when we were winning?" Laughable.
4.) "Wrong?" http://www.goallegacy.net/t33534-results-comparison

EDIT: Also, these are genuinely my top 3 favourite posts from you. <3

Don't call me James wrote:Oh wow *bleep* this man. Get him the *bleep* out of my beloved the club. Jesus, go *bleep* yourself wit

h that mentality. He spends 250m and then says that.
Don't call me James wrote:"I don’t think there would be anyone better to do the job here,” Rodgers said

That's what he said in the same interview rofl

Please sack this miserable *bleep*.

Spoiler:

Don't call me James wrote:Rafa wins another trophy Proud Molenation  Man is a born winner. Saying this fraud is on the same level as him. Laughing

I just saw this post and I couldn't just ignore your stupidity so I'll bite

Why are you just randomly quoting me?

Are you trying to imply that I want us to lose like you are doing, you miserable fck?
Are you trying to imply that I want Rodgers to stay now?

Where have I said any of that. Go pull out those quotes and then come back and starting quoting me you despicable twat.

I still want Rodgers out and no unlike you I would not root against my team and be disappointed because we are winning.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:09 pm

The amount of hate Lampard is getting is quite surprising. He's not doing anything wrong, he's a pro and if he has a chance to keep playing for a team that can win important titles why not? Clearly the best thing for his career.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:19 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The amount of hate Lampard is getting is quite surprising. He's not doing anything wrong, he's a pro and if he has a chance to keep playing for a team that can win important titles why not? Clearly the best thing for his career.

Why did he lie though.

He could have just came out and said "Eff the chelsea board and Mourinho..they didnt give me a new contract" and fans would have accepted it. This man never even signed for NYCFC, and he never had any intention of playing for them.  He could have left the country the way his buddies Drogba, and Cole did, but he just couldn't do it. He always has to one up people, he is just a bitter bitter man. Its always about him. He was always going to make Chelsea pay for not giving him what HE wanted. He was always going to get AVB fired for not managing the way HE wanted. Same way he got Scolari fired for having the audacity to try to take him down a peg. Frank has always been about Frank, he is no club man. Then he wants to lie about not playing for a rival to try to look good. He is no legend.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:24 pm

What statements did he personally make about playing in the future for NYCFC?

As I see it the contract with City only makes sense, why make him sign for NY and then loan him out when it's all owned by the same group? He still has a contract that will kick in after the season ends.

I can see why you would care if you were a NYCFC fan but the criticism for what is a contract extension is way too harsh.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:26 pm

It's not like he chose to leave Chelsea and decided to join Man City.

They got rid of him, he then decided to go to America and joined City on loan during the MLS off season.

I know he's staying on loan beyond that but that's not him, that's down to the clubs.

It doesn't make his connection to Chelsea any less historic or his career any less defined by Chelsea feats.

It's quite disgusting really, I hope if Gerrard or anyone else go down a similar path they don't get the same treatment.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:37 pm

People are not hating on Lampard, they are hating on the system imo. Lampard is under new owners who he wants to please. Like most of us would do in a new job etc.

It's what Sheikh Mansour is doing which is corrupted. Hope MLS takes action against it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:40 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:What statements did he personally make about playing in the future for NYCFC?

As I see it the contract with City only makes sense, why make him sign for NY and then loan him out when it's all owned by the same group? He still has a contract that will kick in after the season ends.

I can see why you would care if you were a NYCFC fan but the criticism for what is a contract extension is way too harsh.

He was never going to play with them. That is apparent. Signing with NYCFC only worked to keep people off his back, and to keep that nice safe clean image.

He said he wouldnt play for a rival to Chelsea, yet here we are and he is the reason they are level on points with Chelsea. He should just be honest with it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's not like he chose to leave Chelsea and decided to join Man City.

They got rid of him, he then decided to go to America and joined City on loan during the MLS off season.

I know he's staying on loan beyond that but that's not him, that's down to the clubs.

It doesn't make his connection to Chelsea any less historic or his career any less defined by Chelsea feats.

It's quite disgusting really, I hope if Gerrard or anyone else go down a similar path they don't get the same treatment.

Lampard has got off lightly so far. He'll be booed come the reverse fixture at the bridge if Chelsea fans are still seeing Willian and Oscar out there with their useless contributions to attacks.

This was definitely up to him. He should have picked abroad, or a club being created by direct rivals to the club he was suppose to be a legend at.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:42 pm

RealGunner wrote:
It's what Sheikh Mansour is doing which is corrupted. Hope MLS takes action against it.
Why? If you own two teams and one of them has a real chance at winning one of the most prestigious titles in football, and the other has no chance whatsoever, don't you want your best players at the first one? How is this wrong?

If the MLS didn't want an owner that would treat NYCFC like a side gig they should have not sold him the franchise, they will always prioritize Man City.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:48 pm

"To stay fit" sounds like an excuse to play for title rivals without getting abused and he seems to have achieved that so fair play for the strategy.

Can understand his decision though, would choose title challenge in the greatest league, CL football and still lots of money over early retirement and lots of momey aswell. But then he is OK to continue at City, def a snake imo.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:50 pm

Ridiculous that's all I'm going to say.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:52 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
Why? If you own two teams and one of them has a real chance at winning one of the most prestigious titles in football, and the other has no chance whatsoever, don't you want your best players at the first one? How is this wrong?

If the MLS didn't want an owner that would treat NYCFC like a side gig they should have not sold him the franchise, they will always prioritize Man City.

It shows he favours one team over the other. That's quite disrespectful towards the fans and the other club. If Kroenke owned Valencia as well as Arsenal and Valencia were on a title charge. His decision to loan Sanchez to Valencia would have been great for Valencia, but disrespectful towards Arsenal.

He doesn't think MLS is important. I am surprised David Villa wasn't loaned to City either.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
1. He was never going to play with them. That is apparent. Signing with NYCFC only worked to keep people off his back, and to keep that nice safe clean image.

2. He said he wouldnt play for a rival to Chelsea, yet here we are and he is the reason they are level on points with Chelsea. He should just be honest with it.

1. You don't really know that. It could be that City thought he was past it but they would keep him in the roster for depth and then, since he was past it, they would send him to NY. He played well and they decided they wanted to keep him longer. That is simpler and more likely than a PR stunt of lies and conspiracies to keep his good image (which was never that good to begin with).

2. I'm trying to find a quote of him saying this and the closest I can find is "I'm not sure if I could have gone to another PL team" in 2013. Not quite the commitment "I will never play for another rival" entails.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:56 pm

Pellegrini using him beautifully in the final 30 minutes of games where his stamina wont be an issue playing him in his correct position and utilising his awesome ability of finding space in the penalty area and scoring goals against tired defences.

Lampard will score another ten goals by the end of the season.

Absolute masterstroke.

chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next