-Vangioni

2. Who do you want out? (realistically)
-Niang
-Albertazzi
-Zaccardo
-Torres

P.S. Try not to be too cynical.

3. Who do you want in? (dream team)
-Nastasic (Out of favor, hasn't started many games)
-Paulinho (See above)
-Suso (See above)
-Destro (See above)

4. Who do you want out? (dream team)
-Mastour (on loan though)
-Zapata
-Pazzini (Although it pains me, we can't rely on him anymore)
-Essien
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Winter Transfer Wishlist Empty Re: Winter Transfer Wishlist

Post by dostoevsky Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:28 am

To Leave:

Realistic List

Torres - His wages can not be justified as a player who has failed to become a part of our starting eleven. I wish him all the best in the future but elsewhere. He's tried hard but we haven't played to his strengths, perhaps someone else will.

Essien - Again, his wages are absurd. Extremely limited and aging player who offers little on the pitch and must be disposed of as quickly as possible.

Zaccardo - The forgotten man whose greatest achievement for Milan was inadvertently leading us to sign Bonaventura. Will not be missed for he will not be remembered. He can still be useful for a club fighting relegation such as Parma.

Pazzini - With his contract up in the summer it is best for him to depart now whilst we can get something for him. He had a very solid debut season but has struggled with injuries ever since and is now very much on the fringes of the team.

Niang (loan) - Will get no better sitting on the bench and needs to play. Sadly I do not expect him to be able to get much game time on a loan deal where clubs are less motivated to invest time in players however perhaps a mutually beneficial arrangement can be found.

Albertazzi - (loan) Not trusted by Inzaghi, he might well be a useful for another Serie A club who may then decide to seek a permanent move. He'll certainly attract few suitors rotting on our bench though.

Ideal List - Additional Departures

Zapata - We've a grossly inflated collection of central defenders that prevents us from making real improvements in the transfer market. He's a poor substitute, is clearly not favoured by Inzaghi except on the few occasions when we face a pacey attack but might still earn a modest transfer fee. A disaster on the ball and a loose cannon at the back, keeping the likes of Zapata around will only hold us back.

Muntari - A loyal servant but one with many flaws. He's made his contribution and it would be useful to have a player of his ilk in the squad still but one who offers greater versatility to act as an anchor. Unlikely to leave but a position that is certainly in need of an upgrade.

Conditional on the arrival of an alternative in his position, one might well add Saponara as a candidate to leave on loan.

To Arrive

Realistic List

Cerci - With Honda away for the Asian Cup, the club is eagre to bring in another option for the right wing and Cerci has long been a target. Flawed but more of a goal threat than Keisuke is though I doubt he will get through the same amount of defensive work. I'm genuinely unsure of how he and Menez will combine but if a free loan swap with Torres does go through I can hardly complain.

The only other players I could see us grabbing are Suso, who I don't think is a priority if Cerci arrives and Pasqual who I don't want so here ends the realistic list. Laughing

I shall write up my ideal list later after some further thought.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:13 pm

1. Who do you want in? (realistically)

I would like Cerci , since i agree with the news.
Realisticaly i am not so sure who i would choose , atm. If the funds are available and they should be regardless of what B&G allow , i would try to get Borja Valero from Fiorentina . Out of hype , experienced and comes with a great eye for team play . Value for money should be nice , especially if Galliani could work around it. I would also get Suso sooner rather than later , if i could help it.

2. Who do you want out? (realistically)
Given that Cerci seems likely to come , Niang should go for everyone's sake . Regardless of Niang , who if you ask me personally , he will be leaving regardless when Suso comes , I asked myself who i would show the door if it came down to two players and only 2 , that would be Essien and Pazzini , 2 players that dissapoint almost every time they play . They need to depart and find a team that values them and has need of them. That's the least cynical i can get . Laughing

3. Who do you want in? (dream team)

I would like Madzukic , Robben , Javi Martinez and Thiago Silva . lmao

4. Who do you want out? (dream team)

Pazzini
Zapata
Bonera
Essien
Niang
Zaccardo
and if Martinez supposedly signed for Milan , De Jong . No need for him with Martinez here , can't put him on the bench either .

dream team
El Shaarawy - Madzukic - Robben

Montolivo - Javi Martinez - Honda

De Sciglio - Thiago Silva - Rami - Abate

Diego Lopez
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 am

I was trying to restrain myself when constructing a dream team to be vaguely sensible but if we can bring in Silva and Martinez then I'll have to readjust my post and jump on the hype train.

Unsurprisingly there seems to be a general consensus in the thread surrounding who we want to depart.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:29 am

If thats the case then hmm

In:
-Robben
-IbraSilva (Winter Transfer Wishlist L8w3dJx)
-Mascherano
-Thiago (Mr XWinter Transfer Wishlist 3V8qFHN)

Out:
What u guys posted

-----------DL
Abate--Alex--Silva--MDS
Thiago---Masche---Monty
Robben----Ibra----ES

Winter Transfer Wishlist EZ1Homc
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:30 am

Best RB and best RW on the same team? R.I.P. every team's left flank
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:15 am

Ideal Reinforcements

There are a great many positions in the squad that warrant attention and I have covered them all briefly however naturally we might only be able to address one or two in a single transfer window. Given that this is the dream list I have allowed myself certain liberties but I've excluded players who I view as entirely unattainable such as Thiago.

CB - Despite the fact that we require an injection of quality at the back and arguably of - relative - youth, it would be impossible to make any moves unless we were first able to dispose of one or even two players at the back. If space were made, Nastasic has already been mentioned as a player currently out of favour at his club who already has Serie A experience. If he could not be convinced to come, my alternative would be Chiriches at Tottenham. He's been out of form having been moved between fullback and centre back whilst also dealing with injury issues at Spurs. It's a similar story to that of Yanga-Mbiwa at Newcastle who is now proving a capable player at Roma.

LB - Speculation concerning a left footed option at fullback has surrounded the club all season even after Armero's arrival. With Abate's future still uncertain, a player who could start on the left would be ideal. Even if Ignazio does stay, competition for MDS would not be unwelcome. Coentrao has a long term contract at Madrid whilst Zenit are determined to hold onto Criscito however both would provide experience and excellence at the back.

CM - Paulo Henrique Ganso, because it's destiny and you damn well know it. Alternatively, we have been linked with Brozovic, though like most options he is more comfortable at AM.

RW - Alexandre Pat...Ok, I'll stop with the nostalgia. I would still love to pry Lamela from Tottenham whose official policies of mismanagement should be amenable to throwing him away along with the rest of their current project any time within the next after the get rolled by United and Chelsea 12-0 on aggregate. Schuerrle would be another versatile option if he could be convinced to leave Chelsea for more game time, though Salah is a more likely option.

CF - Destro would be a most agreeable option as ES arrives. My alternative if Roma aren't willing to play ball would be to pursue Kramaric but I fear Juventus will beat us to the punch.

Diego Lopez
Abate---Alex---Nastasic---Coentrao
Montolivo---De Jong---Ganso
Lamela---Kramaric---El Shaarawy

/pipedream

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:23 pm

what , he said dream team Laughing

and besides , i was being modest too . That's not trully a real dream team either , just a few players included .

Tbh , Milan fans real dream team is what we all agreed , those who should leave . It should be a dream team for us without them scrubs alone Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:47 am

In (realistically):

-Cerci: he is the exact player that we need at the right wing as he offers speed and goals, and he is also proven in Serie a.

-Brozovic: we need a midfielder that is an upgrade over poli. Although I like poli, he seems to get tired very easily.

-Okaka/ substitute striker: we need a real striker that is good and can be used in games which we lack the final touch. The player must be willing to sit on the bench as I don't think Menez should be dropped at this form.

-Taarabt: Many people dislike him but I believe that he is a difference maker and has the potential to be a fantastic player provided that a coach like Inzaghi can guide him. His unpredictability can be of great use to us if he is taught how to use it correctly.

Out (realistically)

-Zaccardo: its time for him to leave, seriously, this time.

-Niang (loan): needs experience and he will not get it here with the players that we have.

In (dream team)

-Thiago Silva: the reason is obvious.

-Yaya Toure: As if that will ever happen (maybe when he is 37 yrs old)

Out (dream team)

-Muntari: is there a more lucky player right now?

-Berlusconi: where is the money?

•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:55 am

I think the dream-team is done, so I'll attempt to speculate on reality...

If we're looking at depth and how Pippo has used the players, this is how I see the current squad:

SES (Cerci) - Menez (Pazzini) - Bonaventura (Honda)
Montolivo (?) - De Jong (Essien) - Poli (Muntari)
MDS (Armero) - Rami (Zapata) - Alex (Mexes) - Abate (Bonera)
Lopez (Abbiati)

We need to have 3 types of player in our midfield at all times to balance it: A passer, a DM and a B2B. I think it goes without saying that before we upgrade any of the players that we currently have, we need to purchase another midfielder who can pass well because Bonaventura is being used more effectively as a wide forward. The one question mark is the vice-Montolivo: if the last half a season has shown us anything, it's that our team suffers without Monty.

Next on my list would be to develop a succession plan for other positions. We need a young DM to eventually replace De Jong, but they need to be good enough that they can fill-in when De Jong gets injured. I don't rate Essien and I don't think Muntari is capable of playing DM.

Lastly, we need at least 1 young CB of quality to fill in when Alex/Mexes leave or retire, plus a good young GK to be groomed as Lopez' heir.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:03 am

Are you discounting Van Ginkel as a vice-Montolivo because he won't be staying beyond June or are you uncomfortable with him assuming such a position in the mean time?

Also I think it's premature to say that Bonaventura is more effective as a wide forward, particularly if deployed on the right where we currently lack overlapping width, one of the reasons Honda has struggled of late. I think we're more likely to see Inzaghi begin with what you've posted above until Cerci settles, then we'll see Alessio at RW with Bonaventura filling in on either wing or even starting until Honda returns.

Also whilst I haven't been happy with Gabriel's performances for us in the past, it's worth noting that having been played consistently for Carpi, they are now top of Serie B against all odds. He is worth keeping in mind still as a potential heir for Lopez, though I'd rather he stay with Carpi if they are promoted for another season.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:17 am

Illaramendi would be a great vice-Monty, there were some links last summer, we can get a cut-price deal or something obscure like a 3 year loan or something Laughing

Another name we've been linked to is Baselli, although i haven't seen him at all, he's an unknown quantity to me.

At CB you have some options but i think its vital to mention that its best if we get a left footed CB. Nesta Nasta is my favorite but he's heavily linked with Schalke at the moment. There's also Balanta who's touted to be a great defender.

As for DM, i haven't got a clue atm as to who's young and able to emulate NDJ and who's cheap/free, maybe Geis like Dost said in the other thread?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:43 am

dostoevsky wrote:Are you discounting Van Ginkel as a vice-Montolivo because he won't be staying beyond June or are you uncomfortable with him assuming such a position in the mean time?

Also I think it's premature to say that Bonaventura is more effective as a wide forward, particularly if deployed on the right where we currently lack overlapping width, one of the reasons Honda has struggled of late. I think we're more likely to see Inzaghi begin with what you've posted above until Cerci settles, then we'll see Alessio at RW with Bonaventura filling in on either wing or even starting until Honda returns.

Also whilst I haven't been happy with Gabriel's performances for us in the past, it's worth noting that having been played consistently for Carpi, they are now top of Serie B against all odds. He is worth keeping in mind still as a potential heir for Lopez, though I'd rather he stay with Carpi if they are promoted for another season.

Good point about Gabriel. Carpi are somehow winning Serie B with no money and no star players.

Regarding van Ginkel, I am discounting him as a vice-Montolivo because he won't be staying beyond June, not because I don't like him. That being said, I thought his deal was stupid from the beginning because it doesn't include an option to buy. Without the option, we are simply doing Chelsea's youth development for a player who doesn't want to be here.

I think our best midfield is Depolivo and that Bonaventura gives us excellent work-rate as a wide forward. I'd like to see more goals from him, but I could say that about all our wide forwards. I'm not sure that we'll see Jack in the 3-man midfield this season as long as the other players are fit.

El Shaarawy wrote:Illaramendi would be a great vice-Monty, there were some links last summer, we can get a cut-price deal or something obscure like a 3 year loan or something Laughing

Another name we've been linked to is Baselli, although i haven't seen him at all, he's an unknown quantity to me.

At CB you have some options but i think its vital to mention that its best if we get a left footed CB. Nesta Nasta is my favorite but he's heavily linked with Schalke at the moment. There's also Balanta who's touted to be a great defender.

As for DM, i haven't got a clue atm as to who's young and able to emulate NDJ and who's cheap/free, maybe Geis like Dost said in the other thread?
I'm not sure if Illara has the vision or range of passing to be able to step into Monty's shoes. I've never particularly liked his game because he seems to be uncomfortable under pressure and doesn't have any impact on games.

I've heard good things about Baselli, but I haven't seen much of him. Nastasic would be my preferred choice for CB as well.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:32 am

There's no way Berlu doesn't demand Pippo to start SES, Menez, Cerci.

I wonder what Galliani is going to call them...

SEMECE?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:22 am

Gignac, L1's top scorer that is leading OM to the first place has a contract running out in june and has stated that he's not going to renew it and that he wouldn't mind a move to Italy. Would be cheap af, an upgrade over Pazzini as he offers an alternative solution upfront with a different skillset than Menez and they could be complementary.

Rolando who has broken down relationship with Porto and is on his way out, destined to Juve. Would be a cheap af reliable and experienced CB who's better than Bonera/Mexes/Zapata/Alex and wouldn't be a back-up like he's going to be at Juve.

Pedro Obiang a very all rounded midfielder, one of the best in serie A this season. He's very young but this is already his third season as a starter. In a 3 man midfield he can play in front of the defence or as a CM, he would bring the physicality of Muntari while being much younger and much more composed and technically gifted on the ball than him
Would be cheap as Samp is the exact opposite of Athletic, they're willing to sell every player at the lowest offer, and if you're lucky they might even pay you to take one of their players (Cassano)

Vrsaliko, very underrated and reliable fullback that is comfortable on both flanks. He's very young but already has CL and WC experience.
Would be cheap as Sassuolo usually loads their team with other teams's garbage and their president is a Milan fan, so you could get him in an exchange with Saponara/Niang

Actually this is a very realistic list, each player is cheap, willing to come to Milan and would give a great hand. Will talk to Galliani and let you guys know.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Tell him to sell Niang immediately when you speak with him Proud

I don't particularly like any of these players per se , on the other hand , i'd have Gignac over Pazzini , Rolando over most of our CBs , Obiang over Essien or Muntari , Vrsaliko could be a nice depth addition . These are indeed , if Milan deemed it necessary , realistic options , even though Rolando and any other CB isn't really in the January list.

One player i like , although i am not sure if it's a realistic option , is Fiorentina's Borja Valero . He's 30 years old now and hasn't been playing well lately , but ever since he arrived in Serie A i liked him . In any case , we shouldn't really be after him as he is 30 now , however i would like this kind of player in Milan's midfield. This midfield for some years now is incapable of orchestrating trully good football and it's easy to see why when players such as Muntari , Flamini and Essien , or scrubs like Traore play in it . Won't even bother with out of position players such as Urby when he was here.

Having just one Montolivo is going to mean only so much , despite his worth. And for crying out loud.

Someone should really make it obvious there at Milan's ; if you must have destroyers and bullies in the midfield , at least play the 4-2-3-1 . Only Seedorf understood this. If we must use such kind of midfielders , ok , play 4 players that will attack in front of them and share any creativity between them . By playing such a "midfield of defences" , having 3 forwards in front of them expecting them to play football is a far cry of what 3 forwards can usually do.

I'm most certain this happens for a while because our defence is terribad , but what does it matter in the end , when we don't play nice football and don't reach our seasonal goals anyway ?? It can't be we're still watching some of the biggest mistakes of last season . What Inzaghi really changed so far isn't the set up , or any mistakes made , but the scheme ; we have to move the ball forward as fast as possible , compared to Allegri's ideas . BUT , with no real conviction of what we should be doing with it once we get it in near our strikers. We won't go anywhere like that and it's obvious why counters is our only valid option. Simply because , most of the times it involves our strikers requiring minimum support-teamwork with their midfielders.

Inzaghi must , MUST , change this midfield and throw in there a new signing who knows how to dictate play and be creative with the ball . We saw what it means when our midfield is more part of our defence than our attack. We suck. These last games are a far cry compared to the first games when we were dead-set on attacking the opposition , 'no matter' the cost.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down