After signing Mancini, Podolski and Shaqiri, how far can Inter go?

+15
Kaladin
marottalad
mr-r34
B-Mac
iftikhar
Art Morte
zizzle
Forza
Dante
junkyard
Red Alert
Robespierre
Cruijf
farfan
BarrileteCosmico
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

After signing Mancini, Podolski and Shaqiri, how far can Inter go? - Page 2 Empty Re: After signing Mancini, Podolski and Shaqiri, how far can Inter go?

Post by mr-r34 Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:10 am

If we give them Levia, i'm calling for all the heads at club.

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

After signing Mancini, Podolski and Shaqiri, how far can Inter go? - Page 2 Empty Re: After signing Mancini, Podolski and Shaqiri, how far can Inter go?

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:36 am

mr-r34 wrote:If we give them Levia, i'm calling for all the heads at club.

I doubt they will get Lucas in Jan. They will want to do a loan+ option to buy deal and English clubs don't like those sort of deals, in the summer if inter offer straight up cash and have CL qualification? it's more then possible.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:44 am

marottalad wrote:

I doubt they will get Lucas in Jan. They will want to do a loan+ option to buy deal and English clubs don't like those sort of deals, in the summer if inter offer straight up cash and have CL qualification? it's more then possible.

Aquilani and Carroll come to mind.

Liverpool's stupid in the market lmao.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:18 am

Red Alert wrote:
marottalad wrote:

I would be amazed if they got rid of him he covers a lot of ground and really helps the team with his dogged determination
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:15 am

marottalad wrote:
Red Alert wrote:
marottalad wrote:

I would be amazed if they got rid of him he covers a lot of ground and really helps the team with his dogged determination

When has letting one of our best players go ever stop us before? We've got rid of Alonso, Mascherano, Torres*, Reina*, Suarez, Agger*, and now Gerrard go since 2010. Only really Skrtel and Lucas remain. And they're both looking average because of tactical inept manager. Very Happy (Our other key player in Carragher was replaced with Kolo Toure.... who yeah brings experience but is wayyyy passed it. Still better than Lovren, mind.)

*Players declined when they left, but their replacements were horrid. Carroll? Lovren? Mignolet isn't a bad keeper, he's just been terribly managed/been a scapegoat. lmao
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:06 am

Red Alert wrote:
marottalad wrote:
Red Alert wrote:

When has letting one of our best players go ever stop us before? We've got rid of Alonso, Mascherano, Torres*, Reina*, Suarez, Agger*, and now Gerrard go since 2010. Only really Skrtel and Lucas remain. And they're both looking average because of tactical inept manager. Very Happy (Our other key player in Carragher was replaced with Kolo Toure.... who yeah brings experience but is wayyyy passed it. Still better than Lovren, mind.)

*Players declined when they left, but their replacements were horrid. Carroll? Lovren? Mignolet isn't a bad keeper, he's just been terribly managed/been a scapegoat. lmao

I swear a lot of these so called " transfer directors and scouts " get their jobs because of business connections and not ability to scout talent or improve the team in a realistic way within the financial parameters given. E.g at juventus we buy pereyra outright no problem for 15 mil who will not improve the starting 11 at all but not spend say 30 mil for de bruyne, nasri or disco for example who would improve the team and then we would spend 15 mil on 3 random italian youth players who will never even pull on a juventus shirt to not even turn a profit when we sell them.. dat logic
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:21 am

Yeah, Juventus have been terrible in the market too. Laughing

A lot like Liverpool tbh.

I remember you guys spent like 20m on Amauri and there were other stupid deals aswell. |:

You get a few good signings once in a while like Pogba and Tevez but as a whole, just comes down to stupid management. :S
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:28 am

I wish Secco was still with Juve
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:31 am

Red Alert wrote:Yeah, Juventus have been terrible in the market too. Laughing

A lot like Liverpool tbh.

I remember you guys spent like 20m on Amauri and there were other stupid deals aswell. |:

You get a few good signings once in a while like Pogba and Tevez but as a whole, just comes down to stupid management. :S

I just don't understand why a lot of  transfer directors even at huge clubs can't see which obvious players they should sign and should sell. i understand it's harder said then done to buy players and get players to agree to switch teams and move countries etc but seriously i mean we were gonna give snejder 4.5 mil a fk* year! and pay 8 mil for his transfer fee. Save up and wait until the summer for the adidas deal to kick in and go after someone we should be giving big wages too that will improve the team for years to come like isco etc. Will this happen? no. will people go on too defend marotta and other transfer directors because sometimes they get lucky with players? yes.

These blokes must keep their jobs purely because of business connections or something i just don't understand the logic, its very frustrating because clubs like liverpool and juve have the resources but don't capitalise when the solutions should be much more simple to improve a team while being realistic with expectations
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:37 am

El Shaarawy wrote:I wish Secco was still with Juve

Secco would do a better job then marotta i would say from 2013 onwards given the club and teams stature now. He was at the club at the wrong time he took risks and was ambitious unfortunately it didn't pay off because although he brought in some big name players the team had massive holes in it. we are only 2-3 maybe even 1-2 big signings away from a pretty formidable team
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Marottalad I seriously hope you are kidding.......u DO know Secco was in Padova or some small-like club where he has failed right?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Secco was the worst sporting director EVER.

Even though he did splash out the cash, it all went on terrible players, and giving huge paychecks to them at the same time. This resulted in brutal wage bills and value losses in the following years. Neither of these players wanted to leave - Felipe Melo, Amauri and co. Not a single proper transfer I could think of that time.

Good article from back in the day:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/328259-juventus-in-crisis-its-time-for-alessio-secco-to-pack-up-and-get-out

Funny thing that this article says Juve should be run like a football club and not a business - sad thing is, it's still true.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Poldi is looking decent enough, isn't he?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:43 pm

I didn't think so tbh.
There's a reason he was benched at Arsenal, and Inter fans will soon enough realize that.

He is a Fußballgott, of course, but he isn't that great of a player.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:47 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Poldi is looking decent enough, isn't he?

Yes, definitely.

Very good impact against Juve, when he is gone in  our match is changed . And infact we tied.He had offered also an assist for Icardi but Icard missed this easy chance (same thing today for Palacio in 1st half ) , otherwise we won

today he played very well the first half, then he is dropped gradually ( as the whole team tbh) in 2nd half because he can't keep 90 minutes , he doesn't play a whole match from much time , as Mancini said. and probably he played 90 today  also for this reason , so as to get the better athletic condition.

but when he was fit he was important for us , he looks like already integrated tactically .

Inter fans already love him anyway . Me too. But I did it already before of Inter tbh.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Well he didn't get to play football for a year now, no wonder he's struggling to get to 90 minutes...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2