12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Juventus VS Hellas Verona 1.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus VS Hellas Verona 1.0

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:22 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Allegri: "4-3-3? This system we might use in our other games."

Sad really, how we play with a formation we never ever use, with a 5 year old kid and a half-dead 30 year old and look more fluid than we ever did in a 3-5-2 or even a 4-3-1-2 (We have no CAM)

Before anybody says it's a one off against a shit team let's remember our best football from 2011 onwards came under Conte with a 4-3-3, we drew a lot but that's because our front line had the finishing prowess of a mid table Russian league club.

Width is key in modern day football, both on the offensive and defensive. Something anybody who knows anything about football could have worked out watching all of the big teams, and something our coach(es) should have realised after the Bayern fiasco where they practically told us we were one dimensional and shut us down to the point we couldn't get in to their half.

Sadly, Italy seems to be against pace, direct play and wingers. They beat that out of young players games from the ground up, in favour of dat dere tactical awareness and grit.

sadly the coaches that favor those systems end up sacked or they only coach teams like Sassuolo, Empoli, Cesena.

TBH, I really admire Eusebio Di Francesco of Saass...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:24 am

Katy Perry wrote:Well, that 4-3-3 was working well because you had Pirlo being the main creator for Juve spreading countless throughballs behind the defense and needed runners like Pepe, Vucinic from the flanks, Vidal and Marchisio from midfield, Lichtsteiner as well.
As soon as teams sorted that out man marking Pirlo and considering the lack of quality wingers, Conte went permanently for the 3-5-2 (he tried it a couple of times before) with Bonucci so that he could have another playmaker from deep who could sometimes send a through ball and he stick with it for the rest of the season and the 12/13 season as Juve dominated in Serie A with it and like you said, the lack of quality wingers eased that.
I 100% agree that the cause of it is the eradication of wingers since youth teams and consequently in Serie A and NT. You could argue that one of the reason Italy flopped two consecutive WCs.

Conte clearly thought the attack needed to be addressed as he revolutionized it, but thought it was a matter of personnel and not system, so he sticked with the 3-5-2 albeit with much superior forwards than before as Tevez and FL14. Result? Dominating Serie A again and obtaining two failures in Europe.

Reports said he left because him and Marotta/Agnelli didn't agree on the transfer (Cuadrado, Iturbe). Revolutionating the attack and the system would've given you less certainties to dominate in Italy but more in Europe. I guess when Llo and Tevez leave (could be at the end of the season) you can start over with the 4-3-3.

Actually, no, can't see it happening either with Allegri. He says that you could play again with it but that's just words. What has he actually done in facts? Refused to sign one of the most promising young wingers in the world at a bargain price and what are his objectives for this January and the summer? Sneijder, Diamanti, Mkhi.

I've always thought I would start to feel old when I see a player of my age playing professional football. FFS, Coman is playing for Juve and has looked impressive every time he was deployed, while I, Katy Perry, have done nothing in my life get. I feel old and useless.

BS, what about your singing career ? Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:26 am

Katy Perry wrote:Well, that 4-3-3 was working well because you had Pirlo being the main creator for Juve spreading countless throughballs behind the defense and needed runners like Pepe, Vucinic from the flanks, Vidal and Marchisio from midfield, Lichtsteiner as well.
As soon as teams sorted that out man marking Pirlo and considering the lack of quality wingers, Conte went permanently for the 3-5-2 (he tried it a couple of times before) with Bonucci so that he could have another playmaker from deep who could sometimes send a through ball and he stick with it for the rest of the season and the 12/13 season as Juve dominated in Serie A with it and like you said, the lack of quality wingers eased that.
I 100% agree that the cause of it is the eradication of wingers since youth teams and consequently in Serie A and NT. You could argue that one of the reason Italy flopped two consecutive WCs.

Conte clearly thought the attack needed to be addressed as he revolutionized it, but thought it was a matter of personnel and not system, so he sticked with the 3-5-2 albeit with much superior forwards than before as Tevez and FL14. Result? Dominating Serie A again and obtaining two failures in Europe.

Reports said he left because him and Marotta/Agnelli didn't agree on the transfer (Cuadrado, Iturbe). Revolutionating the attack and the system would've given you less certainties to dominate in Italy but more in Europe. I guess when Llo and Tevez leave (could be at the end of the season) you can start over with the 4-3-3.

Actually, no, can't see it happening either with Allegri. He says that you could play again with it but that's just words. What has he actually done in facts? Refused to sign one of the most promising young wingers in the world at a bargain price and what are his objectives for this January and the summer? Sneijder, Diamanti, Mkhi.

I've always thought I would start to feel old when I see a player of my age playing professional football. FFS, Coman is playing for Juve and has looked impressive every time he was deployed, while I, Katy Perry, have done nothing in my life get. I feel old and useless.

Girl, you are rich and famous, what else do you want?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:41 am

salmano9 wrote:

Girl, you are rich and famous, what else do you want?

hahahahahahhaha LMFAO ! Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:03 am

I would really like to see us try the 4-3-3 some more. Giovinco/Coman and Tevez on the wings, with Llorente/Morata at Striker. Maybe even try Morata on the wings sometimes. I'm ok with the 4-3-1-2, but I would also like to see us try the 4-3-3 a bit more. The 4-3-3 also seems to help Llorente score more goals. With Vidal, Pogba, and Marchisio in the midfield (Pirlo as a sub for now, maybe use him in certain games) I think it can actually work. Pereyra can play in the midfield and on the wings too. I also wanna see us try Caceres at CB in a 4 man backline.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:24 pm

This match was easy for us and I expected to win this by at least 3-4 goals.
Finally we got to see some of our young players get more minutes and even start the match.Overall it was a good performance from all the players as the opponent was weak.
As for Giovinco he did OK but that doesn't count too much,he was lucky to score twice and besides that did little on the field,he is not starter material and I guarantee he would just disappear against top opponents we wait in UCL.He again was selfish in some moments and that's what I dislike the most.When he works for the team he can do OK and provide some passes or create some space but when he starts his individual runs and shots all the time I can't wait to see him sold.So don't get high hopes on Gio. he's a good sub nothing more.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Our best football under Conte was when he played 4-3-3? Are you serious? Like are you guys for real? Conte BARELY used 4-3-3, let alone excel under it.....................

Gio is inconsistent and he has been given enough chances to shine, personally, I think it is too late for him to stay at Juventus, given his age and probably wanting more game time. Pereyra was good yesterday, Coman too. Would like to see Gio-Tevez/Morata-Coman/Pepe for a change a bit more.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Don't you guys think that morata is more suited in a 4312?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3