Dante
dostoevsky
Casciavit
uzonero
Cruijf
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Coppa Italia - Milan vs Sassuolo - Page 2 Empty Re: Coppa Italia - Milan vs Sassuolo

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Dante wrote:MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rofl

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Coppa Italia - Milan vs Sassuolo - Page 2 Empty Re: Coppa Italia - Milan vs Sassuolo

Post by M99 Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:49 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON (thats actually what CR said)

Last edited by M99 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:49 pm

GENERAL
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:50 pm

SOOOOOOOON then
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:54 pm

A huge roar after we beat *bleep* Sassuolo
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Dante with that reverse jinx criticizing De Jong Proud
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:56 pm

CL QUARTER FINALS GUYS FFS
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:57 pm

WE WIN Chaka

https://vine.co/v/ODJvK1giAg0
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:00 pm

El Shaarawy was fantastic this game, I just hope he carries on with this form and adds goals.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:37 pm

cerci the rich man's Italian robben, gtfi.

we were so unlucky, should have been at least 2-0 before the pen.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:14 pm

ACMRox wrote:Dante with that reverse jinx criticizing De Jong Proud

yeah that's why i said it , reverse jinx Proud Laughing

El Shaarawy wrote:CL QUARTER FINALS GUYS FFS

lmao

M99 wrote:WE WIN Chaka

https://vine.co/v/ODJvK1giAg0

Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:51 am

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:17 am

No past it Ghanaians in our line up and we finally play well and win, shocker

Albertazzi, please injure those Ghanaians in training and get inducted into the Milan Hall of Fame
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:14 am

We badly need a technical midfielder to be a complete team.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:25 am

Welcome Mr. Bonera Proud

and yes i agree.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:28 am

Dante wrote:Welcome Mr. Bonera Proud

and yes i agree.

Thanks bro! I am a long time lurker of this forum but i'll be posting here more often to talk about our beloved team.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:06 am

Welcome to Based Bonera!

Also, Milan v Sassuolo without NDJ = loss; with NDJ = win. Ridiculous how there was so much criticism of him after a game we lost that he didn't even participate in.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Welcome Based Bonera Smile
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Forza wrote:Welcome to Based Bonera!

Also, Milan v Sassuolo without NDJ = loss; with NDJ = win. Ridiculous how there was so much criticism of him after a game we lost that he didn't even participate in.

yeah you figured it out , De Jong is why we won , or why we lost to Sassuolo in the league game Laughing

One player alone doesn't alter the result . Unless he's Messi or something , no. First game we simply sucked , 2nd we played football. Did De Jong improve our play ? I wouldn't go that far. We just played better and Sassuolo was less decisive in front of goal. That is it. De Jong isn't even high in the list of factors on why we won or lost each time.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:02 pm

That part was tongue in cheek. The hate is still ridiculous though.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:18 pm

yes , hate , whatever. I hate one of the two best midfielders we have , sure Laughing

Despite that , i do think he's over rated when everything is said and done , because most of our midfielders so far have been way below par , which makes most see De Jong much better than he really is , that is all. And you know what i think on where he's playing and why Montolivo should play there instead , no need to repeat it here again. It doesn't even have to do with strictly De Jong , i disagree with the kind of player we have been using there and it just happens to be De Jong. Now when i see fit , i say my opinion against De Jong too , based on my observations . Just my opinion .

Not hate Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:37 pm

Whilst Forza is right in that NDJ is a vital aspect of our team at the moment. You have to take into account the players fielded by Sassuolo and Milan in the league game compared to the CI game.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:13 pm

On Sassuolo , obviously that's a valid point . Inzaghi was heavily focused on a win in the cup rather win 'at all costs' in the league , Sassuolo the opposite , shows by best lineups used each game . Inzaghi even wanted Abate fully rested for the cup lol . Still , even then , we played football in the 2nd game , it's not just what Sassuolo did , or just because Inzaghi gave it absolute importance.

As for the debate on De Jong or Montolivo in front of the defence , i better make a thread so we can discuss it properly and see what the rest of you guys and others think about this . And stop making this a Milan section special benzema-higuain  all over the section Laughing

I will only say this here on De Jong. Of course Forza's right in that De Jong is important to our game , i've also said it many times as well despite muh hatin , that we need De Jong , that despite me wanting a different kind of player where he plays , we can't really drop De Jong atm , that he is behind Montolivo the most valuable midfielder we have. I have even expressed my thoughts on why we should depend on just these two if we must , in a 4-2-3-1 , although like Montolivo said in the interview , we might be getting a little over attacking because of our wingers. Well , alright , is that ideal however? I think not .

Ideal for me is Montolivo , our best midfielder and our captain , playing where he feels he can give his best. I've seen De Jong's best and imo it should not be enough for Milan , let alone Montolivo was clearly better than him and of course better than today's version Montolivo , when he was playing in front of the defence.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2