When was the last time you enjoyed a United match?

+7
FRANTIC
Kick
Busby Babe
Glory
B-Mac
jibers
RED
11 posters

Go down

When was the last time you enjoyed a United match? Empty When was the last time you enjoyed a United match?

Post by RED Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:28 pm

???

A match where after watching, it left you feeling excited, entertained, optimistic and generally feeling good about the direction the team is heading.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

When was the last time you enjoyed a United match? Empty Re: When was the last time you enjoyed a United match?

Post by jibers Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:37 pm

The 8-2 against Arsenal.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

When was the last time you enjoyed a United match? Empty Re: When was the last time you enjoyed a United match?

Post by B-Mac Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:27 pm

twatting Liverpool was fun 3-0 Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:40 pm

probably the last match we won on that successful 12-13 season. Ever since moyes's take over shite hit the ceiling fan, and its still going on spinning.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:46 pm

optimistic and generally feeling good about the direction the team is heading.
probably the last match we won during that successful 12-13 season. Ever since moyes's take over shite hit the ceiling fan, and its still going on spinning.

excited, entertained
a few matches here and there even after that
for eg. Last season when we thrashed Leverkusen away, when mata and kagawa dished out sexy football in one or 2 PL matches, qpr  match this season, matches in which herrera beasted etc.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Only a few matches here or there, not good enough by any stretch. I think the difference between last season and this season is that we all know LvG is capable of getting us to play good football. That's what keeps me going anyway.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:26 am

I blame players as much as LVG

if you listen to his post match conferences he isn't happy with the play, and pretty much points out everything we gripe about, like last match he said we didn't play the ball on the floor enough...so he is aware we are hoofing and isn't pleased with it

I really think we need to get to the summer so he can bring in more players that he believes suit what hes trying to do

i think it's painfully obvious this team needs some real wide men
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:41 am

B-Mac wrote:I blame players as much as LVG

if you listen to his post match conferences he isn't happy with the play, and pretty much points out everything we gripe about, like last match he said we didn't play the ball on the floor enough...so he is aware we are hoofing and isn't pleased with it

I really think we need to get to the summer so he can bring in more players that he believes suit what hes trying to do

i think it's painfully obvious this team needs some real wide men

I am genuinely curious to see how you'd fit all the players you currently have into a team, if you were to bring in some wingers.

The main problem I see for Utd is you have loads of players who all work in different systems instead of buying players who all suit the same system/formation.

Would it be a 4-3-3, to get the best out of ADM or a 4-2-3-1 to get the best out of Mata, Juanuzaj and Fellaini?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:49 am

I would love us to play 4-3-3....but our wingers are to crap atm
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:52 am

That is what I was thinking.

DDG
Rafael CB Rojo Shaw
Blind
Herrera Di Maria
RW Rooney LW

If you could sign two solid wingers and a CB, that could be one hell of a XI.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:54 am

pretty much what im thinking

Reus/Depay/Bale :coffee: on them wings
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:01 am

It would rather Kill any hope Mata has of being a starter at Utd, since he is almost strictly an AM.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:15 am

wouldn't be surprised to see us try and offload him in the summer tbh
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:21 am

Nor would I.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRANTIC Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:09 pm

I enjoyed plenty of Utd matches last season when you struggling to win any.

banana

Hopefully I'll be enjoying knocking you at the FA Cup soon to.

Thumbs up
FRANTIC
FRANTIC
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Kick wrote:That is what I was thinking.

DDG
Rafael CB Rojo Shaw
Blind
Herrera Di Maria
RW Rooney LW

If you could sign two solid wingers and a CB, that could be one hell of a XI.

Man united would be deadly with this formation, januzaj one the right and get rues, then beast.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ManU20 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:55 am

Saturday when they beat Barcelona

ManU20
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:56 pm

This United team constantly puts me on a downer, man. No

After a hard days work, I look forward to watching this team play ( I don't know why) and always they serve up dull, flat performances. Bored outta my mind.

I keep repeating this time and time again, and I'm not the only one judging by the crowd reactions and boos tonight. When was the last time OT reacted like that? Fans leaving in droves with 10 mins remaining.

Patience will finally run out with LVG if we don't qualify, which by the looks of things we're most likely not going to.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Sigh. TBH, what can he do if the team has only 1 player that is good in 1 vs one and he isnt a striker. We need to sell Rooney. The guy is *bleep* awful. The squad is too imbalanced. Young is our best dribbler after Martial...let that sink in for a moment Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:13 pm

Rooney is a big problem that LVG has no interest of solving by dropping him.

Although tbf Rooney had an ok game today, which is huge by his current standards.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Meh. All you have to do is beat bloody Wolfsburg. It's not that hard tbh.
Rooney will score.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:18 pm

LvG has somehow turned United into Netherlands 2014. Except he doesn't have Robben.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Meh. All you have to do is beat bloody Wolfsburg. It's not that hard tbh.
Rooney will score.

This United team make the supposedly "easy games" look difficult. Our away form isn't that good too.

futbol wrote:LvG has somehow turned United into Netherlands 2014. Except he doesn't have Robben.

Yep.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:24 pm

futbol wrote:LvG has somehow turned United into Netherlands 2014. Except he doesn't have Robben.

Not really. With the Netherlands they never took control and relied on their attackers because they had a poor mf. We have control but we have no killers. The opposite of Netherlands.

@Red I'm not hapy but I can see whay LVG is trying to do. You can't win a title without a killer ie someone that can at least score. The only one we have is Martial and he is not a CF, and he is the only player we have that can win one vs one battles. Our squad is so imbalanced.

I feel for LVG tbh, the Rooney situation is ridiculous. I'm not sure what he should do. Rooney has already caused problems with SAF. Noone wlll buy him, so we are stuck with him.

I would buy an actual #9, get a winger that can dribble in one vs ones and we are set. I rewtached the games vs Spurs, City and Pool. We are more than capable of playing great football. We really just need the pieces there.

All these years we had an awful mf, now we have a decent mf, we have an awful attack Laughing

United Proud
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:47 pm

We have the best midfield in the PL provided lvg has balls to play Herrera and Schneiderlin in midfield. Has been saying that for quite a while. Schweinsteiger is a champion player but his age is getting the better of him now. Playing him twice in one week isnt the right thing to do if we want to get the best out of him. In PL at least Ander and Morgan should play side by side.

And also Herrera as a no.10 is inconsistent, but as a CM he is a whole package. Its outright cruel what lvg is doing with him right now, especially since he was the difference maker in that latter half of last season, putting him as a backup to wayne lol rooney.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down