Curtinho
Art Morte
Helmer
iftikhar
DeletedUser#1
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pardiola's Palace vs. Big Brendan's Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Pardiola's Palace vs. Big Brendan's Pool

Post by mr-r34 Sun 15 Feb 2015, 05:17

Were in the last 8 now, isn't that 180 mins away?

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Pardiola's Palace vs. Big Brendan's Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Pardiola's Palace vs. Big Brendan's Pool

Post by iftikhar Sun 15 Feb 2015, 10:13

Emre Can: He isn't good/fast to track back and exposed Skrtel/defense few times.

Markovic: He isn't good in close spaces yet he keeps so close to the by-line.

Moreno: He has no idea what to do in the final third.

Lallana: He wasn't awful but way behind his best in last 3-4 games now.

Sturridge: Still way behind in getting his sharpness back.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 15 Feb 2015, 13:31

iftikhar wrote:Emre Can: He isn't good/fast to track back and exposed Skrtel/defense few times.

Yeah, he gets caught out occasionally, like Palace's goal, Can didn't track the run of the striker who came from his side. Then again, Henderson/Allen should have closed down the passer who got to play the lob pass from way too close and Skrtel failed to head the ball away from danger and again Henderson/Allen/Sakho/Can didn't track the guy who scored the rebound.

I think he's fine in tight spaces, but his decision-making is a bit poor. I'm seeing quite often situations where Markovic could make a good little off-the-ball run inside and make himself available, but instead he stays in a worse position.

Yeah, he's not getting involved enough. Might be worth it to try Ibe as LWB and Markovic as RWB.

He scored the winning goal and almost scored in the first-half, too, and was involved quite a bit. I thought he had a good game.

He was trying to do a bit too much by himself against Palace, but a decent game and a goal.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun 15 Feb 2015, 16:33

This team. <3
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun 15 Feb 2015, 16:54

Balo substitution worked really well yesterday. I was glad that Coutinho was off...he is really really looking tired in last 3-4 games. How about Lallana and Sterling starting in the next game Coutinho on the bench hmm

Markovic needs to f*** some good blonde British Pos. The lad needs confidence to be a man on the pitch. I am sure he can do more than what he does right now but he is just isnt doing atm. Also, agreed that he could make more runs inside the box, specially when Lallana has the ball, he was waiting all the time one the byline to get the ball, instead 1-2 runs would have made more space for Lallana or also he could have tried a nice ball to find Markovic inside the box.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun 15 Feb 2015, 17:34

Art Morte wrote:
iftikhar wrote:Emre Can: He isn't good/fast to track back and exposed Skrtel/defense few times.

Yeah, he gets caught out occasionally, like Palace's goal, Can didn't track the run of the striker who came from his side. Then again, Henderson/Allen should have closed down the passer who got to play the lob pass from way too close and Skrtel failed to head the ball away from danger and again Henderson/Allen/Sakho/Can didn't track the guy who scored the rebound.

I think he's fine in tight spaces, but his decision-making is a bit poor. I'm seeing quite often situations where Markovic could make a good little off-the-ball run inside and make himself available, but instead he stays in a worse position.

He can't (or don't have the confidence) work the ball like Ibe or Coutinho. Usually it was his use of space and/or pace & link-up that made him such an attacking threat (during the first 4-5 games of our resurrection).

Yeah, he's not getting involved enough. Might be worth it to try Ibe as LWB and Markovic as RWB.

He scored the winning goal and almost scored in the first-half, too, and was involved quite a bit. I thought he had a good game.

He had a decent-good game. But remember his form during the first 4-5 games of our resurrection!!!

He was trying to do a bit too much by himself against Palace, but a decent game and a goal.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon 16 Feb 2015, 05:51

Good result. hmm
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3