The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 15, 2015 4:48 pm

I can accept the humble pie if Clippers *bleep* it up because that would be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy funnier Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Fri May 15, 2015 5:01 pm

So, what do you guys think will happen to the Bulls?

Besides Thibs going (which is certain imo), some serious roster changes may need to be made. (They are already above the salary cap and will pay Jimmy Butler BIG money)

- Noah? He got pummeled by Tristan Thompson and Mozgov. Hell, the whole front court got absolutely beat down, out worked, out-hustled.

- PG? Derrick Rose was better than I thought he would be but they need a legit strong back-up who can run the offence when they have those DISGUSTING offence droughts.

- I don't even know what else to put down...... they got blown out...... at home...... in a win or go home game...... against a team with barley any experience in the playoffs.

It's unacceptable. I had the Cavs winning in 5 with Kevin Love, but all those factors...... and they lose like that? They scored 31 points in the 1st quarter....................42 combined for the other 3...... :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Going through what was shit in that series.

Brooks was a non factor, Rose was a consistent factor on both defense on offence but when he went off it fell to pieces because Brooks couldn't contribute shit.

Mirotic was meh but i'd expect that to improve as he's young, Noah was awful Laughing It almost gets to the point that you really should consider benching him as Gibson is better at finishing around the rim and a better defender at this point.

I'm not really sure what can change personnel wise, because in theory they have the pieces it just doesn't go together well for some reason. Well except for Noah who is quite clearly suffering with something.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Noah injuries taking a toll, all those years of being overplayed may be the reason. But he isnt quite what he was in recent years.

I really dont know what direction they should head in, I guess it depends on what type of coach they have.

For me, maybe they play a counter productive style. They try and play defensive, grind it out basketball and they do have great defenders..but not the most physical ones. Butler, Noah, Gibson..these are finesse defenders to me. I think they could have played a bit more aggressively and run a bit more. Your right they go pummeled by Thompson and Mozgov on the offensive glass and in the paint..what use is it being a great defensive team which still gets outmuscled?

Offensively, I just feel like they should run the offence through Noah..because he is a great passer and every time I see them play good ball its him making the decisions. Not Rose.

Plus when you dont, you rely on Noah to finish in the paint..not his strong point.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 15, 2015 5:13 pm

I had them in 5 if Kevin Love was there. If he was there...... it would of been a massacre.

It's disgraceful.

I'm not even gonna talk about the Clippers, complete nonsense to end that game.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri May 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Word on the block is Thibs and the Pelicans have mutual interest.. Personally I think he's a great coach, but he does overwork his players tbh.. The Bulls are interested in Iowa State's coach Fred Hoiberg (don't know shit about him other than his playing days)

They've gone as far as they can tbh, they should blow up the team and start anew
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 15, 2015 8:11 pm

I think Noah has gone as far as he can, but i disagree with blowing up completely.

The core of the team is still quite young in Mirotic(needs to be given a bigger role), Rose and Butler. Also quite frankly their offence should be better than it is, hard to really determine how much needs to change depending on who the coach is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri May 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Bulls should just blow it up after that tbh. They can get more back for some of their players than they actually contribute. Especially Noah.

They just need more offensive talent. They don't have any cap room and won't have any decent picks. They should just try and trade whatever they can and clear cap room for 2016 if possible. Aim for Durant, he might want out of the west.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 15, 2015 8:29 pm

Blowing up implies you think they should do a Denver and get rid of everyone for picks though Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri May 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Lol, not everybody. Ok not a complete blow up, but they seriously need to shake stuff up. They have been so ridiculously conservative these past few years with roster moves. They need to make some big plays and actually go for it. Their gameplan has been, hope rose is healthy, sign some cheap vets and hope thibs can grind out wins with defense. If they want to beat Lebron they need to actually make some moves.

I would say start trading for some picks, and see what players you can flip them for. Picks in the first round don't always turn out great but they have value. The rockets turned a roster full of mediocre players into a much better team this way
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 15, 2015 8:43 pm

We agree then hmm

Also it depends highly on who the coach is, at the moment it's rumored to be Alvin Gentry so we have to wait and see.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri May 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Well I would keep Rose and Butler, I was implying that.. Keep the hometown superstar and the guy that had a great season

Other than that, nobody should be safe imo
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat May 16, 2015 2:36 am

Paul Pierce with another big shot BUT, the ball was still in his hand.

Game should be over.

Yep, game over.

Last edited by izzy on Sat May 16, 2015 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 16, 2015 2:38 am

Reminds me of Kanu Vs Chelsea

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 16, 2015 2:39 am

Can't believe he *bleep* made that Laughing

Was still in his hands though, i was happy to see Teague actually turn up tbh but Korver still looks like ass.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sat May 16, 2015 2:58 am

Dubs so close to WCF lets go. bounce
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 16, 2015 2:59 am

can't believe Korver got an All Star appearance. The guy was just making 3s. He can't do anything else ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 16, 2015 3:11 am

Averages 1.5 steals and 1.5 blocks as well as 6 rebounds in the playoffs this year but agreed all he does is just shoot.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 am

wtf are the refs doing. Jesus *bleep* christ got almost every call wrong this quarter.

Randolph physically assaulted Steph and the balls gets called to Memphis and then a clear charge is called a block on Draymond in the space of 20 seconds :faceplam:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 16, 2015 4:26 am

HAHHHAHAHAHAH STEPH MVP :bow:

Refs bottled that call as well lmao rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sat May 16, 2015 4:35 am

F..k boy refs trying to keep Memphis alive.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sat May 16, 2015 4:53 am

yeeeeeH booooooy WCF
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 16, 2015 5:01 am

GTFI Conference Finals cheers

MVP destroyed the 4th quarter Molenation
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 am

Bruh it's gonna be so loud in Oracle.We've been waiting since 1976. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Averages 1.5 steals and 1.5 blocks as well as 6 rebounds in the playoffs this year but agreed all he does is just shoot.

Laughing

Korver has struggled shooting the ball but to say all he does is shoot 3's is silly imo.

He finds a way to play decent defence and even when he isnt shooting well, he keeps the ball moving and never ruins everyone elses flow.

Most other shooters will never go 2-6 like he has done, because they would be obsessed with trying to hit the next shot and wind up 4-13.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Starting to think that Golden State are going to win this, I didn't all season because when shots don't fall they don't have someone who just score inside.

But practically every team that can do that has been taken out for them Laughing

Clippers are really the only obstacle, if they don't *bleep* up again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next