The Franchise
B-Mac
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Freeza
21 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue May 19, 2015 7:53 pm

The league better give the number 1 pick to the Knicks. The utter bs of giving the cavs 2 number 1 picks at under 3% and 3 in the span of 4 years. And giving Rose to Chicago. It's a sham, we all know it's fixed. So fix it for us. Our turn now.

VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Tue May 19, 2015 9:35 pm

You would think big markets like LA and New York would always get the favor if it were fixed.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Number 1 please Smile
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Are one of Towns and Okafor still projected to go number 1?

Haven't really been following the draft this year much
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 19, 2015 9:44 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Are one of Towns and Okafor still projected to go number 1?

Haven't really been following the draft this year much

Towns is projected number 1 I'd think.
Heard he can shoot somewhat from midrange, which would leave Randle with room under the basket.
Def our number 1 if we win.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 19, 2015 9:56 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:In b4 CP3 takes his talents to the Eastern Conference

Good call imo.

If he wants to make the finals, he should go right ahead. It might be his only chance.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Who could possible trade for CP3 though in the East? Knicks getting rid of Melo? if they want to keep Melo, maybe if they got a #1 pick, trade the pick for CP3 + god knows what.

Millwaukee wouldn't want to lose either or both the Greek freak or Jabari Parker.

Who else even has pieces and would be able to provide a platform for CP3 to get to a NBA Finals right away? I'm excluding everyone whose already got their All star point guards in place.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 19, 2015 10:17 pm

I'd like to see the Knicks get the #1 overall

mock lotto
http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2015/mockdraft
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 19, 2015 10:33 pm

I am quite sure Phil Jackson would jump at trading the pick for Paul if given the chance. He is too old to care about developing young players, obviously if given no option he will draft a kid and play it out (as he did with Bynum, basically forced on him by Buss but would have traded him plus Odom for KG) But its only logical he wants to go for the home run asap.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 19, 2015 10:34 pm

The Franchise wrote:
I am quite sure Phil Jackson would jump at trading the pick for Paul if given the chance.

Doubt Doc Rivers would though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 19, 2015 10:35 pm

No doubt about that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 19, 2015 10:36 pm

I don't think Steve Ballmer would even considering trading CP3 especially after he just bought the team ~6 months ago.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Tbh if they wasn't complete choke artists they'd be in the conference final with really the best chance of beating Golden State of anyone left.

They are not really miles away, although i'd consider letting go of DeAndre for someone who can do 75% of what he does and buff the bench a bit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 19, 2015 10:42 pm

I did not know this:
L.A. shipped a protected first-round pick to Phoenix in the 2012 sign-and-trade deal that landed Steve Nash. The Suns in turn traded that pick to the Sixers at this year's deadline in a three-team deal that sent Brandon Knight from the Bucks to the Suns. According to the protections, the Lakers get to keep their pick if it remains in the top five but they must send it to the Sixers if it lands at six or seven. Put another way, two teams must jump over the Lakers in the lottery order for the Sixers to receive the pick. In case you're wondering, there is a 17.2% chance of that happening, leaving L.A. empty-handed after the worst season in its 67-year franchise history.

many laughs would be had
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbh if they wasn't complete choke artists they'd be in the conference final with really the best chance of beating Golden State of anyone left.

True but I think they have missed their big chance. I think we might look back on this season and see this was the easiest chance to get to the conference finals.

Its a little like the EPL, alot of depth through the league (West in this case) but the elite teams are just a notch below what they should be.

The Lakers are obviously in a ruin. The Spurs I guess just cant repeat, maybe they tired from going 3 finals in a row. Rockets are frauds, we all know this. Suns, Pelicans..decent teams, nothing more. Portland ruined by injuries...OKC ruined by injuries..

I just dont see how next year can be better for them. GSW obviously aint going anywhere, OKC you imagine wont be as injury fit, Spurs looking like they will bring everyone alot of the same guys back and add some kind of big piece on top of it.

Pelicans could improve but I wont count on it, same for the Suns and Kings..you still favour the Clippers obviously. But I mean, thats already potentially 3 better teams and not including the guys they just lost to.

Rivers already said Jordan getting the max...so bench isnt getting significant improvement.

I just aint seeing it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Do agree, especially as i really don't see OKC missing the playoffs again.

Just think that's not all that difficult situation to come out of, they just need to be smart about it and stop with the Hawes type moves.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 19, 2015 11:05 pm

dmize wrote:I did not know this:
L.A. shipped a protected first-round pick to Phoenix in the 2012 sign-and-trade deal that landed Steve Nash. The Suns in turn traded that pick to the Sixers at this year's deadline in a three-team deal that sent Brandon Knight from the Bucks to the Suns. According to the protections, the Lakers get to keep their pick if it remains in the top five but they must send it to the Sixers if it lands at six or seven. Put another way, two teams must jump over the Lakers in the lottery order for the Sixers to receive the pick. In case you're wondering, there is a 17.2% chance of that happening, leaving L.A. empty-handed after the worst season in its 67-year franchise history.

many laughs would be had

Reason why I raged so hard in this thread for not losing to 76ers and 'Sota at the end of the season, we won an OT against Philly I think that would help us guarantee a pick.

If we don't get a pick... Clarkson surprising everyone will be a huge backfire.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Do agree, especially as i really don't see OKC missing the playoffs again.

Just think that's not all that difficult situation to come out of, they just need to be smart about it and stop with the Hawes type moves.

I think Hawes was a good idea, just its a shame that they found out he is useless playing 10 minutes here and there. But yeah, they need some better pieces for the bench.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 19, 2015 11:27 pm

dmize wrote:I don't think Steve Ballmer would even considering trading CP3 especially after he just bought the team ~6 months ago.

He's a developer though hmm

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 20, 2015 12:38 am

Moal quit pretending as if Clippers would have beaten the Dubs.

Sure they had a better chance than Houston doing it but the second Spurs were ousted Warriors were favorites for the whole thing and you know it's true.

I feel a healthy Grizzlies would have been a bigger challenge than the Clipps. But Allen and Conley struggling with injuries over the series handicapped them a bit.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 20, 2015 1:20 am

They had a better chance than anyone else left lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed May 20, 2015 1:28 am

I don't think CP3 goes anywhere, I was just talking shxt.. But I would love to see him and Melo team up

I think GS are the clear favorites.. Pos Olynyk ruined everything

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed May 20, 2015 1:29 am

Freeza wrote:
He's a developer though hmm

The guy is passionate as hell. Always cool to see owners who are diehards for their team.

Clippers would've given GS a better series probably but still they were 1-3 against them this year

It'll be interesting to see the type of calls the Heliflopter gets this series. Him getting 15+ FTs a game is their only chance. Refs have actually given him some of the same calls he got in the regular season but I suspect that won't continue.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 20, 2015 1:32 am

Not a fan of Clippers at all, but can't hate that guy. Love owners like that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
I think GS are the clear favorites.. Pos Olynyk ruined everything

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 ChqkvoW
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 20, 2015 1:40 am

Never seen a guy as Eastern European looking as Alex Len, good god.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next