djfawnz
juvealbanian
salmano9
DeviAngel
dronte
40 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 17 Empty Re: - | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -

Post by Andrew Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Since our turning point in Europe which was the defeat against Olympiacos, we have grown a big deal and I'm 100% sure we will continue to do so.

We have returned to the elite, and we will remain with the elite.

Couldn't be prouder for being a Juventino.

Fino alla fine.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 17 Empty Re: - | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:37 pm

linetty wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:best not to take him serious, he is a troll from the barca section (just have a good look at is posts regarding Juve/Serie A)

I'm not a troll... Rolling Eyes

Just because I think that Juve doesnt really have a bright future makes me a troll? Makes sense.

Pogba is leaving, Vidal is also chased by the top flight clubs, Pirlo is a grandpa (same with Buffon), Tevez already 31... just few examples

What the hell, how do you know these two are leaving first of all? Also, Pirlo might be leaving, Buffon stopped a one on one with Suarez, for the second time in his career btw, and you're calling him a grandpa. He's 37, and he was arguably the goalkeeper of the year in my opinion. Ter Stegen was a bit at fault for Morata's goal because he rebounded it the wrong way. Buffon made 2-4 nice saves yesterday, and you're trying to tell me he's a grandpa? He's still performing and is very important in the locker room, and also on the field, especially when organising his defence. So why would age really matter? Same goes for Tevez. Also, here's a list of players we have that are young and might be great players in the future:
Pogba (already a great player imo) Morata (already a great player imo) Dybala, Coman, Berardi, Zaza, Rugani, Sturaro, Pereyra etc.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:24 pm

Vidal : " Juve is a great club. I want another final in 2016 "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:06 pm

Arturo Molenation

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Caceres set to extend.

Neto and Khedira to sign for us in the next few days. We raised our offer for Witsel to 25m and we are negotiating with/for Mandzukic and Cavani.

The plan is to have at least one quality sub for the team, the aim is CL final next year it seems.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:26 pm

Is Witsel going to be Pogba's sub ? If that's the plan, I'd rather if we signed a left-back instead, and moved Asamoah back to the midfield to rotate with Pogba.

Any idea on how much would Mandzukic cost ?

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Andrew_p wrote:Is Witsel going to be Pogba's sub ? If that's the plan, I'd rather if we signed a left-back instead, and moved Asamoah back to the midfield to rotate with Pogba.

Any idea on how much would Mandzukic cost ?

I don't want mandzukic, unless we sell Llorente, more or less similar types of players. He scored 20 players in total this season in all competitions while playing as a starter. So, one of Mandzukic/Zaza is fine. There are lots of reports about Zaza and I think that he wants to join us. I would only pay 15-18 max for mario.

Asamoah to be reverted back? No, no and no... Our midfield is literally full of quality and asamoah is getting used to his LB/LWB position, which really gives us more depth for that position. However, we need a new solid LB as we saw Asa got injured this and evra won't stay fit every match at this age.

I don't know what's the plan for the midfield this season, but unlike the past seasons, we have some depth in this position with:

Pogba, Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Pereyra and Sturaro.

The last 2 proved to be Juve material. With Khdeira and Witsel coming in, we would have a quality back up player for each position in a 4312 midfield. I see us planing a transfer market strategy that will make our 4312 stronger.

BTW, I heard that licht may undergo surgery as he was given pain killers till the end of the season when he was injured for a while.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:34 am

Jesus...Juve fans, on behalf of GL Barca fans I apologise for the behaviour of linetty, it really is out of order :facepalm:
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:47 am

DeviAngel wrote:Caceres set to extend.

Neto and Khedira to sign for us in the next few days. We raised our offer for Witsel to 25m and we are negotiating with/for Mandzukic and Cavani.

The plan is to have at least one quality sub for the team, the aim is CL final next year it seems.

I don't think Wistel and Cavani/Mandzukic are needed at the moment. Witsel will cost too much for a sub, and I heard he's not amazing. And I would like to see Morata and Dybala get enough playing time next season, instead of benching both for Cavani and Tevez, even though I think Tevez should still start next season. I don't know why we're linked with Cavani, because I'm pretty sure Marotta said we don't want him or can't afford him, plus he's getting old. We should go after a good left back, and use Asamoah as back up for CM and LB if needed. Also, if we were going to sign another midfielder, I think it should be a CAM.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:19 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Caceres set to extend.

Witsel will cost too much for a sub, and I heard he's not amazing. We should go after a good left back, and use Asamoah as back up for CM and LB if needed.

That's what I've been trying to say.

Also regarding the Cavani/Mandzukic links, until Tevez clears out his future we should expect these kind of rumours.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:46 am

No matter what, Tevez is off soon enough. So we would be foolish to stop any plans we have for adding strikers just to appease a striker who's quite obviously determined to leave for his home club ASAP
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:16 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:No matter what, Tevez is off soon enough. So we would be foolish to stop any plans we have for adding strikers just to appease a striker who's quite obviously determined to leave for his home club ASAP

Ya, but if he stays and we bring them in, then we have 4 good strikers fighting for two or three spots. So if he's staying, we can wait to buy another striker, plus, Cavani and Mandzukic are getting old.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:37 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:No matter what, Tevez is off soon enough. So we would be foolish to stop any plans we have for adding strikers just to appease a striker who's quite obviously determined to leave for his home club ASAP

Ya, but if he stays and we bring them in, then we have 4 good strikers fighting for two or three spots. So if he's staying, we can wait to buy another striker, plus, Cavani and Mandzukic are getting old.

Cavani is 28 that's not old for a striker same goes for Mandzukic who is 29...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:37 am

Cavani is not coming unless Pogba goes to PSG and I honestly don't want this move...even Marotta said Pogba isn't leaving.
We should keep Tevez for at least one more season,he will have another 20 goal season for sure,he's just too good to go play on Arg at this moment.
If we convince him to stay and bring RvP for cheap our attack would be scary.

Tevez,Morata,Van Persie,Dybala,Coman or another Matri type striker
If RvP comes I think Llorente will leave to reduce costs for his move.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:51 am

Why didn't Allegri celebrate morata's tie? Is he always like that?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:56 am

free_cat wrote:Why didn't Allegri celebrate morata's tie? Is he always like that?

Yup.He's usually very subdued in celebrations.A bit like Benitez who hardly celebrates as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:05 am

S wrote:
free_cat wrote:Why didn't Allegri celebrate morata's tie? Is he always like that?

Yup.He's usually very subdued in celebrations.A bit like Benitez who hardly celebrates as well.

Wow... but in a CL final!? I was very confused.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:13 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

Cavani is 28 that's not old for a striker same goes for Mandzukic who is 29...

That is pretty old, especially if we pay 30+ million, I just feel like we can use that money for another player. By the way, are we still trying to sig a CAM?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:29 am

<3

@GIGI yes seems like we are.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:18 am

DeviAngel wrote:

<3

@GIGI yes seems like we are.

I watched this video. I really don't think the first two were even fouls, so he shouldn't have even been booked that early on. He seemed ready to play, but I think he should've calmed down a bit, either way I think he played well. Also, what CAM do you think are realistic options?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:35 pm

It's incredible Vidal finished the game. He deserved at least 3 yellow cards. What a thug.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:00 pm

free_cat wrote:It's incredible Vidal finished the game. He deserved at least 3 yellow cards. What a thug.

Lol true, but his composure went down later on that's why.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:29 pm

free_cat wrote:It's incredible Vidal finished the game. He deserved at least 3 yellow cards. What a thug.

I don't think the first two were even fouls, and then there were only 3 other fouls that I remember, in which he got booked for one of them.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17