Has Pellegrini taken City as far as he can?

+18
iftikhar
The Franchise
Kamikaze692
MaraVilla
Art Morte
guest_07
windkick
futbol
Kick
nasir6371
Tomwin Lannister
LeBéninois
McAgger
neuro11
Great Leader Sprucenuce
izzy
mr-r34
BarrileteCosmico
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has Pellegrini taken City as far as he can? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Pellegrini taken City as far as he can?

Post by mr-r34 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:56 am

Hopefully he does enough damage to keep us dreaming Very Happy

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Has Pellegrini taken City as far as he can? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Pellegrini taken City as far as he can?

Post by iftikhar Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:27 am

Beat United, you..........................................
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:54 am

mr-r34 wrote:Hopefully he does enough damage to keep us dreaming Very Happy

I agree.

>Keeps doing terribly. Loses top 4 spot to Liverpool.
>City poach Rodgers.
>Rafa comes home.

Happy days for all. Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:25 am

Apparently Rafa is City's number one choice according to the reports. So I don't think that little scenario will play out the way you think buddy.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:38 am

Benitez back in PL and managing another team not called Liverpool rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Staph puhleeessee!! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:32 am

srigooner wrote:Benitez back in PL and managing another team not called Liverpool rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He managed Chelsea remember? Not as a manager, but you know. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Don't call me James wrote:Apparently Rafa is City's number one choice according to the reports. So I don't think that little scenario will play out the way you think buddy.

It's okay. Next years our year, am I right? Neutral
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:34 am

Red Alert wrote:
srigooner wrote:Benitez back in PL and managing another team not called Liverpool rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

He managed Chelsea remember? Not as a manager, but you know. rofl rofl  rofl rofl

That's why I said 'another' rofl

Maybe I should have gone for 'yet another' hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:32 am

He was signed in 2013 and won them the league and League Cup and made them get out of group stages for the first time in his first season.
I think tha a title per season is the most a Club like City can aspire, and I wouldn't fire him this season. Next season, would be his last chance. I'm not a fan of Pelelegrini, but there aren't many better proven coaches than him to replace him. Although you could gamble with one of Bob Martinez, Valverde, Paco Jemez, De Boer or Oscar Garcia.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:39 am

The fact that there are no obvious replacements available might save his ass, but the bottom line is that City aren't playing any better nor differently and are not getting any better results than with Mancini - and he was deemed not good enough.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:58 am

Art Morte wrote:The fact that there are no obvious replacements available might save his ass, but the bottom line is that City aren't playing any better nor differently and are not getting any better results than with Mancini - and he was deemed not good enough.

But they are getting better results. He won a double the first season (Mancini never won a double and only one league in 3 seasons) and got them outside group stages in the CL.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:37 am

free_cat wrote:He was signed in 2013 and won them the league and League Cup and made them get out of group stages for the first time in his first season.
I think tha a title per season is the most a Club like City can aspire, and I wouldn't fire him this season. Next season, would be his last chance. I'm not a fan of Pelelegrini, but there aren't many better proven coaches than him to replace him. Although you could gamble with one of Bob Martinez, Valverde, Paco Jemez, De Boer or Oscar Garcia.

Yes pleeeeeease
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:04 pm

zigra wrote:
free_cat wrote:He was signed in 2013 and won them the league and League Cup and made them get out of group stages for the first time in his first season.

Yes pleeeeeease

Ajax fan wanting De Boer out after he made you the indisputed dominators in Holland after years of embarrassing yourselves...? With a quite mediocre team, I must add.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:54 am

You could try to watch a couple of our remaining games and you probably will understand hmm

Btw we won these titles because the league is trash these days. We are not better than we were the season before de Boer came in. Absolutely no way.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2