Eivindo
Abramovich
Kaladin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Summer Transfer Wishlist - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Wishlist

Post by Kaladin Mon May 04, 2015 8:16 pm

I think we should tone down on the expectations of this summer, Verratti is a pipe dream, besides, he's destined to go to Juve with that Pogba-Verratti swap

The only quality players that i can think of we might be able to get this summer are those that are partly owned by Doyen sadly (Falcao, Brahimi, Kondogbia, etc) only Il Kondom is the one i like out of their selection. Though, there's always the chance of picking up diamonds in the rough.

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 04, 2015 10:50 pm

Simulated a summer mercato in FIFA

Kondogbia(25m)+Falcao(20m+Cerci)+Brahimi(20m)+Balanta(8m)+Cabaye(13m)+Rui(3m)+Thauvin(11m)=100m

Deadweight sold=24m, but had a wage budget of 700k by the time i sold them off.

I should be transfer director tbh hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon May 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Even with the added injection of cash, we won't be able to get anyone world class due to no champions league.

Summer Transfer Wishlist - Page 2 6149774546062610_470a57efc1b2c636f6503edc6dcf88b78c6f000418c12ddef2dcc88dfcf7167d_large

u don't say

Well when somebody is mentioning Verratti and Thiago then yes, it needs to be said.

pls go.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 06, 2015 2:06 am

Valkyrja wrote:De Bruyne is also an option.

hmm , that's a great mention actually . I really wish we could pull this through , but i seriously doubt we can , or that the player would be convinced of whatever plans are currently planned out at Milan .

If i was in his shoes , i don't think i would agree to join Milan right now , even if the moneys were better in Milan. No CL , which he will get with Wolfsburg , Bundes a better league with a culture closer to what he grew up , Wolfsburg also getting stronger next season , in comparison to Milan which is pretty much uncertain how much of an improvement there will be.. let's not forget , Wolfsburg is the team which really gave him his chance and now he would leave for Italy and Milan ? I don't see it.

Having said that , i really wish it happened , imho , he is exactly the kind of player the new Milan needs and deserves .

I would like De Bruyne , Draxler and if we are going trully 9xdeluded ... Ibra and Thiago Silva . Yeah , that would be massive. Hell , i would even have his buddy David Luiz if PSG paid us to have him .

@@

Final note , i've been reading so much about Verratti and how many Milan fans talk about him or legit think we should/shall/will be after him. First of all , Verratti rejected us at the last minute when he was practically ours years ago , but even if this isn't the case anymore and he doesn't have ladri issues today , well then , he's been sought after by all big spenders around europe. Every single team would have him and would definitely have greater appeal this summer and more money to spend . So . How and why so many think or even bother with Verrati at Milan could be possible , it's trully beyond me. The only club he would sign for in Italy is Juventus and that's already a massive question mark to begin with , i wish people stopped wishing/thinking about Verratti already . Not that it does me any harm or whatever , it's just that it really isn't going to happen .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2