Nishankly
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Helmer
Sri
Art Morte
68 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9 - Page 8 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9

Post by B-Mac Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:23 pm

the moment when Liverpool fans come back to reality Proud i love this time of year

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9 - Page 8 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V9

Post by Unique Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:25 pm

B-Mac wrote:the moment when Liverpool fans come back to reality Proud i love this time of year
if only we had signed falcoa. and di maria. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:28 pm

MR BOND wrote:if only we had signed falcoa. and di maria. Very Happy

Probably wouldn't be battling with Spurs and Southampton for 5th if you did........
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:30 pm

when you think about it football is easy. if you get a world class manager and buy world class players you will win games and trophies. lets face it. did anyone ever think as soon as mourinho had a transfer window at Chelsea he wouldent walk away with the title. it was so easy to predict.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:32 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:if only we had signed falcoa. and di maria. Very Happy

Probably wouldn't be battling with Spurs and Southampton for 5th if you did........
you never know. last season you spent 80 odd million and were battling with spurs and saints.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:32 pm

Leicester City are doing a Wiganesque miraculous escape from the relegation zone.

4th win a row. Kudos to them.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:34 pm

MR BOND wrote:you never know. last season you spent 80 odd million and were battling with spurs and saints.

Did we?

I could of swore Palace finished mid table? scratch
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Guzan rofl LOOOOLLLL
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:36 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:you never know. last season you spent 80 odd million and were battling with spurs and saints.

Did we?

I could of swore Palace finished mid table? scratch
I thought you finished 5th infront of spurs and saints.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:37 pm

ffs 1-0 already! 2 times in a row scrub players hand it on a plate for City at the coucil house Emptihad.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:40 pm

MR BOND wrote:I thought you finished 5th infront of spurs and saints.

I don't know what PL you were watching but Crystal Palace finished 11th.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:43 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:I thought you finished 5th infront of spurs and saints.

I don't know what PL you were watching but Crystal Palace finished 11th.
what a div I am mate. your profile says you are a man u fan and says nothing about palace. how on earth did I not guess you were a palace fan.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:46 pm

MR BOND wrote: what a div I am mate. your profile says you are a man u fan and says nothing about palace. how on earth did I not guess you were a palace fan.

Well, we don't have a Palace one so I use the Man Utd one (to show support for Di Maria).
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:47 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote: what a div I am mate. your profile says you are a man u fan and says nothing about palace. how on earth did I not guess you were a palace fan.

Well, we don't have a Palace one so I use the Man Utd one (to show support for Di Maria).
tbh. when I saw the Nigeria flag I did wonder if you were infact a arsenal fan. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:50 pm

MR BOND wrote:tbh. when I saw the Nigeria flag I did wonder if you were infact a arsenal fan. Laughing

I am offended....................... even though this did make me literally LOL. rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:56 pm

izzy wrote:
MR BOND wrote:tbh. when I saw the Nigeria flag I did wonder if you were infact a arsenal fan. Laughing

I am offended....................... even though this did make me literally LOL. rofl

don't be. the irish support man u. the Africans support arsenal. and the Norwegians support Liverpool. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:27 pm

From Aston Villa's point of view in all fairness it was karma from last week. Balotelli's curse blinding the linesman's eyes. So fair enough I guess.

City though. Laughing Pool realistically still have a chance considering how fascinatingly well City is playing recently. Proud dat defense ! :bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:36 pm

MR BOND wrote:when you think about it football is easy. if you get a world class manager and buy world class players you will win games and trophies. lets face it. did anyone ever think as soon as mourinho had a transfer window at Chelsea he wouldent walk away with the title. it was so easy to predict.

nope, not at all. Chelsea is winning simply because they didnt have a genuine team to challenge them this season. Its been too easy for them. Look at City for eg. Proud  
Season to forget for PL generally. So shit in quality overall. Hopefully next season we will see at least a 3 way title race till the end. :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:48 pm

It's been a beyond embarrassing year for the EPL tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Glory wrote:
MR BOND wrote:when you think about it football is easy. if you get a world class manager and buy world class players you will win games and trophies. lets face it. did anyone ever think as soon as mourinho had a transfer window at Chelsea he wouldent walk away with the title. it was so easy to predict.

nope, not at all. Chelsea is winning simply because they didnt have a genuine team to challenge them this season. Its been too easy for them. Look at City for eg. Proud  
Season to forget for PL generally. So shit in quality overall. Hopefully next season we will see at least a 3 way title race till the end. :coffee:
I agree the lge has been poor. but I just knew Chelsea would win it this season. and there wasent a chance mourinho wasent gona win a title or 2.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:02 pm

btw Impressed with Jack Grealish. Has something going for him. Got that authority in his game. But then, too early to say I reckon.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:03 pm

On Watford: Their invest finally pays off, back in the top-flight after, what, 14 years? Huge congrats! However, I wonder what's the home grown quota situation with them, they only have FOUR English players.

On the 2nd promotion spot: Middlesbrough and Norwich missed their chances, Bournemouth need to win one of their remaining two games to secure promotion and surely they will do that. Bournemouth in the Prem!!(?)

On sexiness: Derby and Brentford with easy home games in the final round while Ipswich have a difficult away game, but I'm sure Sexy Mick McCarthy will get the Tractor Boys to the play-off spots Heart

On Burnley 0 - 1 Leicester: It's hard to find a club you'd compassionate more with in the Prem than Burnley, but I'm afraid it's all over for them. That said, I'm happy for Leicester, who are out of the relegation zone thanks to their fourth consecutive victory. What a survival push by them!

On other relegation teams: Hull with that huge win :bow:
QPR bottled it, Austin bottled it. Sunderland got a point but find themselves in the drop zone; it might have been Newcastle's 7th successive loss, but also perhaps their best day of the season (in be4 Mole's lies about Pardew).

On Liverpool: Just acknowledging our shortcomings and that we deserve the banter coming at us. Toothless.

On sex: Mick McCarthy.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:06 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Glory wrote:

I agree the lge has been poor. but I just knew Chelsea would win it this season. and there wasent a chance mourinho wasent gona win a title or 2.

I thought Arsenal would win and it was embarrassing for me in the first half of the season, but the Gunners have saved my status as Really Someone Quite Knowledgeable About All Things Premier League* with their 2015 form.

*recognized by surprisingly few in the end, probably due to jealousy.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Back to 2nd place for now. Upwards and onwards.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:26 pm

Art Morte wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
Glory wrote:

I thought Arsenal would win and it was embarrassing for me in the first half of the season, but the Gunners have saved my status as Really Someone Quite Knowledgeable About All Things Premier League* with their 2015 form.

im a bit pissed off with our season tbh. I follow the team in good times and bad. and im not a guy to screem sack the manager. but no way on earth with Rodgers and this team win a title. and we wont be blowing 200mil on a bunch of world class players.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:43 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

im a bit pissed off with our season tbh. I follow the team in good times and bad. and im not a guy to screem sack the manager. but no way on earth with Rodgers and this team win a title. and we wont be blowing 200mil on a bunch of world class players.

I think you are overemphasizing on your point and especially on that word 'worldclass'. Dont want a debate. But just want to point out in reality its not how you are making it to be that is, Best resources automatically best results. Its hardly like that in fact.
At least when it comes to man U i can say that, our supposed wc players in this team arent that ones which are helping the team at the time of a need. Di maria and Falcao are the big players we bought. And yet both are out of the team right now and look at the players who are keeping them out. Young, Fellaini and Mata. And when adm and falcao played, we were simply shite. Revival happened only after they were left on the bench.
Not big players and big money, its about right players and right system that suits the team. Whats the point in signing galactico players if they cant play for the team.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next