Bellabong
LeVersacci
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
35 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 33 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:57 pm

People are just assuming because of the time zone, no actual evidence suggests he will.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Star Wars – Official Canon Thread.  - RIP Carrie Fisher - Page 33 Empty Re: Star Wars – Official Canon Thread. - RIP Carrie Fisher

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Ah alright, I'm not sure if I even want any of the original characters to appear but I could tolerate Han Solo and Darth Vader because it could make sense for them to appear in the story without shoehorning them somehow.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Yea Vader will appear on rogue one as the main villain. Probably the only reason id watch the movie in a theater. Dat theme music Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Not sure he will. Might make few appearances here n there but it seems like a straight up heist film
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:16 pm

zizzle wrote:Yea Vader will appear on rogue one as the main villain. Probably the only reason id watch the movie in a theater. Dat theme music Proud

Highly doubt he'll be the main villain. I think Ben Mendelsohn's admiral character will be the main villain. Vader will probably be the biggest threat that will be the emergency plan for the Empire at some point.

Vader is best in small doses, because he needs to be so powerful that he can't be beat. That's hard to do if he's featured greatly, because he would run out of people to kill.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Gareth Edwards directed Godzilla, and I really think Vader will feature like Godzilla did in that movie. There'll be a lot of build up and mystique until he shows up and wrecks shop at the end.

Personally I think he'll end up killing every one who was hired to steal the plans.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:21 pm

I didn't know Godzilla's director is going to direct Rogue One :bow: :bow:

now i am hyped

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:30 pm

RealGunner wrote:I didn't know Godzilla's director is going to direct Rogue One :bow: :bow:

now i am hyped

He's a top 10 visual director right now imho. Probably top 3 in directing scale in visual storytelling. The amount shots where he shows the scale of the enemy is amazing. The monsters in Godzilla and Monster looks so threatening and huge based on the comparison is size.

Also the shot in the trailer of the star destroyer outside the death star is one the GOAT Star Wars shots already. He's amazing.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:34 pm

I have been hyped ever since i saw the cast lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I have been hyped ever since i saw the cast lol.

That cast rofl It's ridiculous really. Blockbusters pulling in 10+ actors with Academy Awards winning talent.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 04, 2016 11:12 pm

“Originally Boba Fett was set up in Empire as a character, and the third movie’s plot was going to be more about Boba Fett rescuing Han Solo and all of that,” Miller revealed. “Boba was gonna be the main villain… That was set up, why he was taking Han Solo away, why there was a thing with him in the Christmas special.

“When George decided not to make a third trilogy, he completely jettisoned that story line, which is why in the first ten minutes, Boba Fett gets bumped into and falls into the mouth of a giant monster,” Miller added. “So he took what was planned for the third trilogy, which was the confrontation between Luke and Darth Vader, and the battle with the Emperor, and that got squished down from three movies to one movie. And that became the plot of Jedi.”

https://www.inverse.com/article/15123-george-lucas-s-original-plans-for-star-wars-episode-vii-and-boba-fett-reve
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 06, 2016 7:33 am

‘Star Wars’ Han Solo Film: Alden Ehrenreich Lands The Lead In Spinoff

https://deadline.com/2016/05/star-wars-han-solo-movie-alden-ehrenreich-frontrunner-cast-1201737425/
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri May 06, 2016 2:34 pm

I donno how to feel about these spin offs man, yes it's great and all, but it somehow ruins the mystique for me.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 06, 2016 3:31 pm

zizzle wrote:I donno how to feel about these spin offs man, yes it's great and all, but it somehow ruins the mystique for me.

Yep agreed.

We have already seen young Han Solo in the original trilogy, why do we need to follow younger Han Solo?

Bobba Fett spin off? Jeez.

Rogue One is the only one I'm looking forward to. New storyline, new characters, an expanded world where other people in this HUGE universe have interesting stories to be told.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri May 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Tbh I'm disappointed with the ideas for these spinoffs. Han I get, everyone loves him, but Boba Fett? There are so many better ideas - a Yoda movie, an ObiWan movie, a Sidious origin story, etc.

And although the Rogue One trailer looked amazing the idea seems boring. When we ultimately know the ending there's very little suspense. The only draw for me is seeing Vader in action with today's effects.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri May 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Boba Fett was very popular as a character when the original trilogy was released so that might explain it. Personally i dont wanna see spin offs from characters in the movie, that's boring and very predictable. What i wanna see is new star wars themed stories with completely new characters and a different time line.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Completely agree with you guys on the spin offs.

I would prefer an Obi Wan film post ROTS starring Ewan Mcgregor over both Han Solo and Boba Fett. Darth Maul is alive in the canon as we have seen in Clone Wars so having Maul as the villain would also put butts into seats.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri May 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Too bad Netflix trolled the shit out of us then about that Darth Maul show isn't it? Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu May 26, 2016 5:44 am

RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:25 pm

McLewis wrote:Too bad Netflix trolled the shit out of us then about that Darth Maul show isn't it? Laughing

I was more annoyed it was a bad troll. There are fan videos with higher quality than that shit.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:58 pm

What's true and false about the reshoots for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

'Bourne' veteran Tony Gilroy is helping reshape the film

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/03/rogue-one-reshoots
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Making it lighter according to most reports I've seen. They didn't like that the movie felt like a war movie.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Don't buy into any huge problems. Reshoots happen on all pictures.
The tone thing I also don't believe in. If they wanted that tone, they wouldn't have hired Gareth Edwards. They aren't Fox, who meddles that much with their filmmakers.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:36 pm

I personally enjoyed that the trailer for Rogue One had a different visual style than the main story line. I hope they don't meddle too much, I really don't want another Jar Jar.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:03 pm

Motogp69 wrote:I personally enjoyed that the trailer for Rogue One had a different visual style than the main story line. I hope they don't meddle too much, I really don't want another Jar Jar.

Word is they filmed before Mcquarrie's script was done and they gave him time to finish it or something. I think the tone still stay the same. Gonna report from London next month Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:22 pm

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/star-wars/news/a798943/james-earl-jones-back-as-darth-vader-in-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story/?utm_content=buffer52205&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=maintwitterpost

AhagxbJakKcnNK jcnzn! James Earl Jones back as Darth Vader in Rogue One!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next