Hapless_Hans
S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
52 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Which match-ups do you prefer?

Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 5 Vote_lcap43%Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 12 ]
Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 5 Vote_lcap18%Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 5 ]
Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 5 Vote_lcap39%Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Champions League: Semi Final Discussion

Post by Kick Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:58 am

I'd buy that Barca kit.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Champions League: Semi Final Discussion

Post by eelir Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:07 am

That Barca kit is EPIC!!!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:48 am

I am trying to get the point behind blatantly screwing up other clubs' names. Not only is it very childish but such sort of blatant disrespect for a club is not healthy. How would you feel if someone screwed up and misspelled your name and called you wrong names time and again.

Last edited by Footyfan on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:05 am

@Footyfan Thumbs up
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:24 am

Barca-Bayern

Madrid-Juve

Last edited by Casciavit on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:24 am

Barca v Bayern

Real v Juve
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:29 am

Sounds like fun ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:29 am

Pheeeeeew. Glad we avoided those 2 giants with our injury list!
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:32 am

ahh a trip down memory lane for us

its going to be way harder this time though
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:33 am

Let's see if we can finally get a Classico Final. Eufa should be happy the seemingly stronger of the 2 Spanish Sides for the much stronger non-La Liga opponent while the injury plagued and weaker side got a corresponding easier opponent.

Best wishes to Juve, Madrid aren't in the their best form and have a lot of injuries. Now should be the best chance for Juve to play a CHL Final.

Looking forward to Bayern-Barca

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:36 am

Pray for Viva if the 2 spanish teams manage to reach berlin
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:37 am

Got what I wanted :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:39 am

A Classico final is a final Id probably skip. Anything other than that plz.

CL final or not I'm bored of the barca - Madrid circus.

Hoping for a Juve barca final, haven't played against them in a while so it's be nice I guess.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:54 am

I think now Juvi is facing Madrid they stand a better chance of making it to the final.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:56 am

no complaints about the draw, its a semi final, all opponents are tough at this stage....juventus are a tricky side regardless of what fans and analysts say
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:56 am

Nah for me it' okay a "clasico circus" in final  better than Juve. no doubts what is the scenario preferred by me in this case FFS

but at least one among Bale Benzema Modric will be available against Juve ?

who city psg bayern and who shalke atletico and juve though hmm
if Barca knocks out even Bayer I hope it will win the cup it'd be so deserved

Last edited by Robespierre on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:02 pm

I really wanted Barca - Juve. Too bad this year wont happen cuz Bayern will wipe the floor with Barca and the final will be Bayern - Juve.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:07 pm

You will say that being apart of the evil lol. I'm just bored of the same arguments after each Classico 'blah blah you're team dives more rah rah' when both teams are probably the both greasiest teams in the world. A lot of neutrals I talk to off the forum tend to share the same opinion.

I know for a fact juve are the weakest amongst these teams so even getting to this point in the comp is huge for us after years of flopping so I'm not particularly upset if we go out just please, if we do, bayern must destroy barca for the sake of myself lol
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Got what I wanted :bow:

+1

Now for the Barca - Juve final
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:13 pm

Morata coming back to haunt the bernabeu Cool Cool 20mill will look like pocket change when he's getting the 5th goal in a 5-0 rout Razz

Last edited by Cassius on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Nice.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:30 pm

@Cassisus, how can you say Juventus is the weakest team? Maybe they could have the weakest attack, but I don't believe they are the weakest team.

For me, real are the weakest team in terms of form ATM.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Form doesn't mean anything, a week ago people thought Bayern were gone and now they are favourites again lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:36 pm

We got the best draw and I don't want anyone complaining. While we had to play Atleti. Barca and Bayern were chilling in the quarter finals. Not that Juve are bad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:38 pm

We are the weakest team, that's not a bad thing.

These clubs have been tearing up Europe for years, Jesus 5 years ago we were crashing out of the EL group stages after 6 consecutive draws, we've done exceptionally well to bridge the gap and become a top European club again but the 3 clubs next to us are in their own little elite circle.

Sure, our defence is probably better than the other teams. Our midfield on Paper when all fit is up there with the best.

But we don't have a plethora of World Class attacking talent that can just turn a game upside down in the blink of an eye. Because up until now we've not even come close to generating the sort of revenue or being an attractive enough destination to get these World Class talents in their prime.

Anything can happen with up to 3 games left, but we're not favourites against any 3 of these teams. Maybe a few Years of consistent CL success and the money generated from that can put us up there as equals, but now right now.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:We are the weakest team, that's not a bad thing.

These clubs have been tearing up Europe for years, Jesus 5 years ago we were crashing out of the EL group stages after 6 consecutive draws, we've done exceptionally well to bridge the gap and become a top European club again but the 3 clubs next to us are in their own little elite circle.

Sure, our defence is probably better than the other teams. Our midfield on Paper when all fit is up there with the best.

But we don't have a plethora of World Class attacking talent that can just turn a game upside down in the blink of an eye. Because up until now we've not even come close to generating the sort of revenue or being an attractive enough destination to get these World Class talents in their prime.

Anything can happen with up to 3 games left, but we're not favourites against any 3 of these teams. Maybe a few Years of consistent CL success and the money generated from that can put us up there as equals, but now right now.

Main man Tom got this Proud
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next