Hapless_Hans
S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
52 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Which match-ups do you prefer?

Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 12 ]
Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 5 ]
Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 3 Vote_lcap39%Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League: Semi Final Discussion

Post by LeBéninois Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Juve - Barca

Madrid - Bayern

Epic final in any case but please Barca vs Juve

LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Semi Final Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League: Semi Final Discussion

Post by marottalad Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:56 pm

I am a Juve fan but I feel as if we are the weakest team at the moment if i had a choice i would choose to face Real Madrid. In saying that I think the tie will rest on pogba's fitness and influence. If pogba is fit and tevez is firing then we will be a handful for any team.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:00 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Dat Muller pick Proud

Sets better picks than Perkins ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:02 am

Want to see Bayern v Barca in the final. So as long as they avoid each other in the semis I'm fine with it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:48 am

breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:55 am

Barcelona - Madrid would be worth going through the playacting and bs if we got to see Bayern against Juventus.

Its about time we get to see some refreshing matchups and master tactician Pep vs Allegri would be goooodddd.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:19 am

UEFA will set up a Classico final.

It'll be:

Barca v Bayern

Juve v Real

No way will Real beat Buyern but Barca could well do it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:36 am

Kick wrote:UEFA will set up a Classico final.

It'll be:

Barca v Bayern

Juve v Real

just like last seas.... oh wait, RM is not to be underestamated
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:40 am

Juve fans need to embrace the underdog tag imo.

I really don't think it matters who they get, but Bayern are no doubt the side I'd want to avoid if I'm a Juve fan.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:41 am

chad4401 wrote:

It'll be:

Barca v Bayern

Juve v Real

just like last seas.... oh wait, RM is not to be underestamated

They'll want revenge, for sure. No way will they let it happen again. Plus you're not the same team you were last season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:22 am

sure they want revenge and there's injuries, but we aren't porto brah, and the team more or less matches up well against them still...

so underdog sure, but no way RM beats buyern is a myth
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:25 am

If its a Barca v RM semi again, I hope the forum turns into the sh*tstorm that it did last time
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:08 am

fatman123 wrote:If its a Barca v RM semi again, I hope the forum turns into the sh*tstorm that it did last time

I am siding with the Fatman on this one.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:29 am

Its pretty ridiculous to see Chelsea and Real fans, one club historically build on money power and spending from a rich owner and the other known to amass debts to finance huge spending, some ridiculous fees as well as throwing fantastic players away when they get bored, call Bayern "Buyern". I guess everyone has a right to their opinion even if I consider it stupid.

On a personal level I think on full strength both Real & Barca are very strong. Apart from missing a creative CM for Barca and a Fantastic Defensive Midfield player for Real, there teams are largely complete. Any weaknesses in midfield of defense is largely compensated by a fantastic attack especially Barca's as Suarez >>>> Benzema IMO. It will be a huge challenge to play against these teams.

Juve have a fantastic midfield, Tevez & Good CB's. I respect them but I want them against Bayern as bar Tevez they don't have special players upfront like Pacy Skilled Wingers & Attacking Midfielders. Also their Full Back's are decent but I would fancy seeing Robben vs Evra.

We are likely to be in full strength with Robbery, Javi & Basti coming back. I think Robbery will start on the wings, Muller/Lewa upfront & Thiago in the centre, with possibly Javi/Alonso/Basti fighting for the 1 Lone DM spot. Hopefully this pushes Lahm to RB which means we will see Robben + Lahm charge down the right wing, hopefully against Evra.

Damn I really want Juventus, their narrow game without wingers and top quality Full-Backs make them very susceptible against Bayern.

Edit - How awesome would it be to see Bayern vs Barca in the CHL Final in Berlin with Pep & Thiago for Bayern Munich. Personally I would love to beat Barca and win the CHL as they are the team to beat this time.

From a neutral standpoint, Real vs Bayern would be a fantastic Semi-Final, we lost badly so we can prove we are better than them and go to the CHL final rather than taking the easy way out. Juve vs Barca would also be very fresh. There is also the prospect of an El Classico Final in Berlin. But Real vs Bayern looks to be an overkill, we have played 2 Semis against them, that is like 4 matches in 2 years

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:57 am

It'll be:

Barca v Bayern

Juve v Real

Which is a good thing.I dont want to see another all La Liga clash after already having seen one in the Quarters.I mean,potentially,a one off El-Clasico with higher stakes is waaaay better than a two legged tie.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:47 am

Doc wrote:
fatman123 wrote:If its a Barca v RM semi again, I hope the forum turns into the sh*tstorm that it did last time

Moudrid was good for GL :coffee:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:19 am

Doc wrote:Meh. Futbol is getting way too friendly to Mehdrid fans

Fraudball wouldnt mind Madrid winning the CL ,that is why.Spanish/La Liga fanboy posing as a Barca fan :coffee:

I remember when i didnt get the exact clarity on which club he was supporting and for months except that he vehemently defended all things involving Spain.Wont be deceived by his Mehdrid trolling tbh :coffee:

Last edited by S on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 am

People don't call Bayern 'Buyern' because they spend a lot of money, but because they buy from their rival. I thought that was clear :facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:25 am

Doc wrote:

So do I, there's just not as much animosity though the only way it happens is if the games are extremely controversial Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:47 am

S wrote:

Fraudball wouldnt mind Madrid winning the CL ,that is why.Spanish/La Liga fanboy posing as a Barca fan :coffee:

I remember when i didnt get the exact clarity on which club he was supporting and for months except  that he vehemently defended all things involving Spain.Wont be deceived by his Mehdrid trolling tbh :coffee:

Wat? When did that ever happen? Laughing Alzheimer's is one hell of a disease.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:58 am

Juve Bar.... Screw it. Bring Madrid on and set it on fire
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:59 am

Valkyrja wrote:People don't call Bayern 'Buyern' because they spend a lot of money, but because they buy from their rival. I thought that was clear :facepalm:

That is done by every club. Madrid bought Isco from Malaga, Ramos from Sevilla. Barca bought Rakitic and Alves from Sevilla. United bought RVP from Arsenal, Rooney from Everton. City bought Nasri from Arsenal, Clichy as well. The list is endless. Chelsea bought Meireles, Demba Ba & Ashley Cole. Every club does the same.

In the BL Bayern have no long term rival because of poor management of other clubs and sound management of Bayern over the years leading to huge resources of Bayern over the years. So that gives us naturally a good market over the years to buy from.

Also look @ Bayern's buys from Dortmund ->

Goetze - 37M  - Had a release clause, childhood Bayern fan, slept in Bayern clubs, is a Bavarian. If you put stupid clauses, we will activate them

Lewa - Came as a Free Transfer. Life long Bayern fan, his late father was a huge Bayern fan and Lewa dedicates his Bayern goals to him. He actually wanted to stay @ Bayern but was lowballed with very poor offers and was said a Pole can't be the highest paid player in the club.

Now the thing is Dortmund bought Auba & Miki with the 37M we gave for Goetze who flopped(maybe Auba scores well and is decent). Talk about bad decisions.

I think the grudge of some posters is the sheer hypocrisy that they cant buy BL players cheaply. Dortmund were forced to sell Sahin for 8M, Kagawa for 12M odd when they had 1 Year on their contracts.

Now those were low ball buys. Both years they lost players & Bayern never approached them. This is what fans want, to low ball and buy players from BL Clubs as it is meant to be a feeder league for La Liga/EPL.

BTW you can't force someone to sell. Its consensual. You blame the clubs for selling and not the buyers. If we had not bought Lewa or Goetze they would be 100% in City or Madrid now weaking the BL by loosing out such fantastic players.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:19 am

Footyfan wrote:Its pretty ridiculous to see Chelsea and Real fans, one club historically build on money power and spending from a rich owner and the other known to amass debts to finance huge spending, some ridiculous fees as well as throwing fantastic players away when they get bored, call Bayern "Buyern". I guess everyone has a right to their opinion even if I consider it stupid.
That. Bayern just have the disadvantage that their name fits the pun. Show me one team that doesn't buy from others if they have the money and fancy a player.

Oh, and I think I don't know which semis I'd like to see. A lot of matches that have been played way too often by now.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:24 am

Footyfan wrote:That is done by every club. Madrid bought Isco from Malaga, Ramos from Sevilla. Barca bought Rakitic and Alves from Sevilla. United bought RVP from Arsenal, Rooney from Everton. City bought Nasri from Arsenal, Clichy as well. The list is endless. Chelsea bought Meireles, Demba Ba & Ashley Cole. Every club does the same.

In the BL Bayern have no long term rival because of poor management of other clubs and sound management of Bayern over the years leading to huge resources of Bayern over the years. So that gives us naturally a good market over the years to buy from.

Also look @ Bayern's buys from Dortmund ->

Goetze - 37M  - Had a release clause, childhood Bayern fan, slept in Bayern clubs, is a Bavarian. If you put stupid clauses, we will activate them

Lewa - Came as a Free Transfer. Life long Bayern fan, his late father was a huge Bayern fan and Lewa dedicates his Bayern goals to him. He actually wanted to stay @ Bayern but was lowballed with very poor offers and was said a Pole can't be the highest paid player in the club.

Now the thing is Dortmund bought Auba & Miki with the 37M we gave for Goetze who flopped(maybe Auba scores well and is decent). Talk about bad decisions.

I think the grudge of some posters is the sheer hypocrisy that they cant buy BL players cheaply. Dortmund were forced to sell Sahin for 8M, Kagawa for 12M odd when they had 1 Year on their contracts.

Now those were low ball buys. Both years they lost players & Bayern never approached them. This is what fans want, to low ball and buy players from BL Clubs as it is meant to be a feeder league for La Liga/EPL.

BTW you can't force someone to sell. Its consensual. You blame the clubs for selling and not the buyers. If we had not bought Lewa or Goetze they would be 100% in City or Madrid now weaking the BL by loosing out such fantastic players.

rofl

So, in other words, Bayern are doing the BL a favor, while the other teams in the EPL and La Liga are just hoarding........

Ok then............
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:36 am

Fußball wrote:
S wrote:

I remember when i didnt get the exact clarity on which club he was supporting and for months except  that he vehemently defended all things involving Spain.Wont be deceived by his Mehdrid trolling tbh :coffee:

Wat? When did that ever happen? Laughing Alzheimer's is one hell of a disease.

I'm sure you signed up in early/mid 2012 and at the time,i got the impression that you were a Spain/La Liga fanboy   than a Barca supporter.
I was more even shocked when i got to know that you were German.A German being such an ardent Spain fan is like unheard of tbh.You really must be hating the Bundesliga then hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:58 am

Do you really call Sevilla a rival for Madrid and Barca ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next