izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Tomwin Lannister
S
92 posters

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 28 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 13, 2015 2:47 pm

JUVEEEEEEEEEE <3

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 28 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by chad4401 Wed May 13, 2015 2:47 pm

how the *bleep* does bale play 90 *bleep* mins every game he is awful and the main reason along with ramos and iker, the reason the season went to shit, carlo is *bleep* coward and i hope him and flo leaves, ruin the chances of trophies to save face *bleep* idiots
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed May 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Bale was shit though. Everything he touched turned to poison. Ronaldo wasn't all that, but he still moved well and actually crossed what should have been a sure goal to Bale. His link up play up front was OK.

Bale is simply not in sync with Madrid.

Carlo is going to get it, but I don't think Madrid are going to get any better next year tbh.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed May 13, 2015 2:48 pm

The Franchise wrote:Holy hell.

Juve did their best to almost give that away, I dont know how they did so many things wrong and still somehow survived.

Then again, James throwing himself to the ground was the only way Madrid were going to score I guess.

you actually think that was a dive ? :facepalm:

jesus christ , what is wrong with you people ?

Last edited by farfan on Wed May 13, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 13, 2015 2:48 pm

And DJ love u bro
Stick it to them haterzzzz! !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed May 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Juve :bow:
You have my respect.
Worthy contenders for the trophy
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Is Isco always like this? He was absolutely horrible tonight.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed May 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Juve did their best to almost give that away, I dont know how they did so many things wrong and still somehow survived.

Then again, James throwing himself to the ground was the only way Madrid were going to score I guess.

TBF to James, that was a clear penalty from Chillini
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Casillas throw and Allegri's reaction on Marchisio miss were hilarious Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Juve should have won by 2 clear goaLs. iker was motm
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Madrid looked absolutely jaded from the 60th minute onward. It was typical of their performances this season, I think they just can't conserve their energy properly. Juventus played a much more even game, they just looked better as the game wore and Madrid just didn't have any venom in their attacks any more.

Not sure why Benzema was taken out. He may be the most cowardly forward I've ever seen but he was trying to make things click. But I guess he was coming back after an injury and wasn't fit to play 90 minutes.

Pogba: don't know what the fuss is about. He's a YouTube player. He's on the pitch to have fun not to play a man's game. Very unimpressed especially by his defensive game.

Bonucci and Marchisio: overrated players in my opinion, probably just cause they are Italian.

Morata: very impressed by him in both legs. He is a complete striker, kinda reminded me of Lewandowski actually. He has that presence except due to his faster pace he plays a more role than back to the goal. But that could also be due to team tactics too.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed May 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
S wrote:Im experiencing an amazing emotion right now

FFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Proud Proud Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unrighteous Wed May 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Congrats Juvi fans, Morata is amazing, knew we should have never let him go. Hope you can win the final, Suarez vs Chellini is gonna be awesome! Bale though, I just don't know how we could win with 10 men on the field...
Unrighteous
Unrighteous
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 13, 2015 2:51 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Bale was shit though. Everything he touched turned to poison. Ronaldo wasn't all that, but he still moved well and actually crossed what should have been a sure goal to Bale. His link up play up front was OK.

Bale is simply not in sync with Madrid.

Carlo is going to get it, but I don't think Madrid are going to get any better next year tbh.

what? the 442 without the donkey was destroying everything insight, everyones knows the donkey is ruining the team moral cause he playing due to his fee
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 13, 2015 2:51 pm

FFS Allegri in a CL finals

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm

danyjr wrote:Madrid looked absolutely jaded from the 60th minute onward. It was typical of their performances this season, I think they just can't conserve their energy properly. Juventus played a much more even game, they just looked better as the game wore and Madrid just didn't have any venom in their attacks any more.

Not sure why Benzema was taken out. He may be the most cowardly forward I've ever seen but he was trying to make things click. But I guess he was coming back after an injury and wasn't fit to play 90 minutes.

Pogba: don't know what the fuss is about. He's a YouTube player. He's on the pitch to have fun not to play a man's game. Very unimpressed especially by his defensive game.

Bonucci and Marchisio: overrated players in my opinion, probably just cause they are Italian.

Morata: very impressed by him in both legs. He is a complete striker, kinda reminded me of Lewandowski actually. He has that presence except due to his faster pace he plays a more role than back to the goal. But that could also be due to team tactics too.

stfu clown benz>suarez
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm

I hope this is the end of Bale and Iker's careers.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Another year another Madrid backfire.

Morata ffs :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm

I cant sleep tonight

From grp stage flops to cl finalists

Unreal feeling

Sorry for spamming mods
I love u all
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Real is now out of all competition Sad

Let's go for the mighty treble cheers (i may edit this later Razz )
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed May 13, 2015 2:53 pm

What is for sure though is Barca will annihilate Juve.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 13, 2015 2:54 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Is Isco always like this? He was absolutely horrible tonight.

No, he has been a lovely player this season but like Danyjr wrote, after the 60th minute, every one of our midfielders looked knackered. Kroos could have barely stand and Isco just ran out of gas.

Except Bale who just is clearly not a fit in Madrid.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 13, 2015 2:54 pm

farfan wrote:

you actually think that was a dive ? :facepalm:

jesus christ , what is wrong with you people ?

Stop your crying. I didnt say it wasnt a pen, he was a clear foul. But James falls to the floor inside the box at every half challenge, he was going down no matter what.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 13, 2015 2:55 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:What is for sure though is Barca will annihilate Juve.

Ppl said the same for Real match, but they are out now right?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed May 13, 2015 2:55 pm

danyjr wrote:Madrid looked absolutely jaded from the 60th minute onward. It was typical of their performances this season, I think they just can't conserve their energy properly. Juventus played a much more even game, they just looked better as the game wore and Madrid just didn't have any venom in their attacks any more.

I don't know anyone who rate Bonucci, and compared to Chillini, he is *bleep* Maldini.

As for Marchisio, he has been consistently at a high level for 10 years now. Never the greatest, but always there, and is in fact underrated and rarely mentioned when discussing Juve's midfield.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Emotional night for all of us Proud

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next