izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Tomwin Lannister
S
92 posters

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 31 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by Perucho21 Wed May 13, 2015 10:25 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Ramos: "We thought we were through after the first goal"

http://www.marca.com/2015/05/13/futbol/champions_league/1431550525.html

I know he has a reputation for being somewhat done, but seriously? Who settles for a draw? Laughing

Unbelievable....

Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 31 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by chad4401 Wed May 13, 2015 10:25 pm

The Franchise wrote:I was talking about Benz. What injury did he have which meant he had to come off early?

Because Pogba looked much worse, yet lasted alot longer.

knee injury but he looked fine though, carlo just showing how scared he is to take off bale
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 13, 2015 10:26 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Ramos: "We thought we were through after the first goal"

http://www.marca.com/2015/05/13/futbol/champions_league/1431550525.html

I know he has a reputation for being somewhat done, but seriously? Who settles for a draw? Laughing

We did the same against Bayern 3/4 years ago after leading 2-0 in the start and totally dominating. Classic us.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 13, 2015 10:28 pm

I remember when before the semi-finals were drawn....everyone said "everyone wanted the old lady"
Guess who laugh last...laugh the hardest
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 13, 2015 10:28 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Bale was shit though. Everything he touched turned to poison. Ronaldo wasn't all that, but he still moved well and actually crossed what should have been a sure goal to Bale. His link up play up front was OK.

Bale is simply not in sync with Madrid.

Carlo is going to get it, but I don't think Madrid are going to get any better next year tbh.

Why do you believe they won't be any better next year, if I may ask? In my opinion, there's a stark contrast between the performances of the current team, and the one we had back in october-november of last year, which was a far more balanced, consistent, attacking threat. If they regain that form, I don't see why next year shouldn't be better. With that being said, I have absolutely no clue about what's happened between then and now. Bale's always been there to give them a handicap; that hasn't changed.

Congratulations to Juventus, by the way. As much as I hate to admit it, the better team won.

Under the assumption that you sack Carlo, you are going to uproot your tactical set-up again. Bale will still be here, and Perez will still want him played.

I am not sure which coach you guys will bring, and I am not sure there are available players in the market to make you instantly better.

Somehow, in the last market, you manged o weaken your team. I am not confident with Perez not doing it again. In fact, taking the time Perez spent as RM head, the team severely underperformed.

Yeah, I never have, and never will be a fan of Perez. I believe I went on a long rant about him on the original goal.com forums more than half a decade ago, and my opinion on him hasn't changed at all since then. He's an absolute cancer, but his Hollywood signings have made him a popular man in the Spanish capital city. Facepalming every time he gets re-elected doesn't really change anything. The team will never have stability as long as he's the president of the club.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Wed May 13, 2015 10:30 pm

All that money spent and knocked out by one of their own academy players after they'd been relying on Chicharito in that position.

Well in, Madrid. Well in. Couldn't happen to a better club.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Socur Toxanarosa (Chelsea fan) wrote:Now Real Madrid will buy De Gea, Pogba, Reus and Aguero Laughing

Yes, they will pay for success.. oh, wait Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed May 13, 2015 10:43 pm

soon as the pairings were made, Madrid were dancing to another finale, and giving blatant disrespect to Juve like it was a walk in the park, good to know soccer happens on the pitch
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed May 13, 2015 10:44 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:soon as the pairings were made, Madrid were dancing to another finale, and giving blatant disrespect to Juve like it was a walk in the park, good to know soccer happens on the pitch and not with the help of referee penalties for dives....

wat.

Top dillusion.

repped.

Same IQ as Ancelotti confurmed...

halp me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Man this final is going to be tasty.. even happier we finally face juve.. respect to them for beating madrid over two legs
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed May 13, 2015 10:49 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:soon as the pairings were made, Madrid were dancing to another finale, and giving blatant disrespect to Juve like it was a walk in the park, good to know soccer happens on the pitch

lol at that edit .

lol at juve fan talking about referee help

lol at that penalty being a dive .

seriously .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 13, 2015 10:50 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:soon as the pairings were made, Madrid were dancing to another finale, and giving blatant disrespect to Juve like it was a walk in the park, good to know soccer happens on the pitch

Who exactly are you referring to? I think most Real Madrid fans felt that we drew the long straw when it was decided that we were going to face Juventus, as opposed to Bayern or Barca, but I haven't seen anyone act disrespectful towards Juve fans because of it.. unless you count Youtube and Goal.com's comment sections.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed May 13, 2015 10:50 pm

danyjr wrote:Madrid looked absolutely jaded from the 60th minute onward. It was typical of their performances this season, I think they just can't conserve their energy properly. Juventus played a much more even game, they just looked better as the game wore and Madrid just didn't have any venom in their attacks any more.

Not sure why Benzema was taken out. He may be the most cowardly forward I've ever seen but he was trying to make things click. But I guess he was coming back after an injury and wasn't fit to play 90 minutes.

Pogba: don't know what the fuss is about. He's a YouTube player. He's on the pitch to have fun not to play a man's game. Very unimpressed especially by his defensive game.

Bonucci and Marchisio: overrated players in my opinion, probably just cause they are Italian.

Morata: very impressed by him in both legs. He is a complete striker, kinda reminded me of Lewandowski actually. He has that presence except due to his faster pace he plays a more role than back to the goal. But that could also be due to team tactics too.

well well someone's bitter Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 13, 2015 10:51 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CE6sox9UsAIHBAJ.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed May 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Thimmy wrote:

Who exactly are you referring to? I think most Real Madrid fans felt that we drew the long straw when it was decided that we were going to face Juventus, as opposed to Bayern or Barca, but I haven't seen anyone act disrespectful towards Juve fans because of it.. unless you count Youtube and Goal.com's comment sections.

i think you should go have a look at the thread when the draw was made and how many Madrid fans claimed it would be a walk in the park....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Wed May 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Ronaldo was worse than bale.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed May 13, 2015 10:53 pm

farfan wrote:

lol at that edit .

seriously .

knew you'd be there to tail me at some pt.... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 13, 2015 10:54 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

i think you should go have a look at the thread when the draw was made and how many Madrid fans claimed it would be a walk in the park....

It's pretty silly to claim that it was going to be a walk in the park, considering Real Madrid's form in recent time, and the fact that they've struggled against teams far inferior to Juventus, but I'm not really surprised to hear that someone on here would make such claims Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed May 13, 2015 10:55 pm

Freeza wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:soon as the pairings were made, Madrid were dancing to another finale, and giving blatant disrespect to Juve like it was a walk in the park, good to know soccer happens on the pitch and not with the help of referee penalties for dives....

wat.

Top dillusion.

repped.

Same IQ as Ancelotti confurmed...

halp me.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

over excitement, reviewed an and edited it as it needed change
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed May 13, 2015 10:55 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
farfan wrote:

lol at that edit .

seriously .

instead of calling people out on their supposed disrespect towards Juve, you should be kneeling right now and asking for forgiveness after all the crap you said about Euromax early in the season . :coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 13, 2015 10:55 pm

congrats to juve, that's all
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed May 13, 2015 10:57 pm

BBC Molenation
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed May 13, 2015 10:57 pm

anyway great game, not Madrid's fault, its just the curse of the defending champion that came to haunt Madrid as Madrid could have easily won by 4/5-1 today,wish we had your ability to camp in the opponent's penalty box the way you guys do it....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 13, 2015 10:57 pm

Pseudo wrote:Ronaldo was worse than bale.

how? i keep seeing post all over footy forums about bale being better, who gives a flying *bleep* is he still dog and the worst player on the pitch
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed May 13, 2015 10:58 pm

farfan wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
farfan wrote:

lol at that edit .

seriously .

instead of calling people out on their supposed disrespect towards Juve, you should be kneeling right now and asking for forgiveness after all the crap you said about Euromax early in the season . :coffee:

yes forgive me master Allegri for I did not see....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 13, 2015 11:01 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Pseudo wrote:Ronaldo was worse than bale.

how? i keep seeing post all over footy forums about bale being better, who gives a flying *bleep* is he still dog and the worst player on the pitch

At least Bale was on the pitch :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next