Mr Nick09
rwo power
futbol
LeVersacci
RealGunner
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich: Bundesliga champions 14/15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich: Bundesliga champions 14/15

Post by RealGunner Sun 26 Apr 2015, 22:18

We got you mate

Congrats once again!

POTY for Bayern? Robben imo

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich: Bundesliga champions 14/15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich: Bundesliga champions 14/15

Post by farfan Sun 26 Apr 2015, 22:19

Hapless_Hans wrote:so much love and so many heartfelt congratulations.

Thank you my friends Rolling Eyes

i'm pretty sure everybody already congratulated you in september. hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun 26 Apr 2015, 22:21

RealGunner wrote:We got you mate

Congrats once again!

POTY for Bayern? Robben imo

Robben POTY. Kevin De Bruyne a distant second.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 26 Apr 2015, 22:26

Nah, KDB as distant second with Robben as POTY
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun 26 Apr 2015, 22:32

RealGunner wrote:Nah, KDB as distant second with Robben as POTY

lol RG with the hipster opinion again. Robben POTY. KDB a distant second. End of.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun 26 Apr 2015, 23:08

Thought they won it before week 1 started.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun 26 Apr 2015, 23:08

wat? its May. Bit late than usual. Congrats to Wolfburg for actually pushing Bayern to the limit.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 27 Apr 2015, 00:29

So do I get that right?
What happens in this thread is that everyone comes and makes the same tired joke, one after the other?

btw, a bit late this year, it's already May. A real nailbiter this time around. rofl rofl.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon 27 Apr 2015, 06:38

^ lmao nice one man
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 27 Apr 2015, 06:50

Sarcasm levels in this thread are acidic Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon 27 Apr 2015, 08:52

It was clear as a day before a ball was kicked this season that Bayern would win it. They won it by 19 points in '13-'14. With four games to go, the gap to second is 15 points, we'll see which way it goes from there.

However, I think next season it will be tighter. Obviously Bayern will still be massive favorites, but no one is immune to the cycles of football. Every team peaks some time and no team can maintain that peak for ever. Although when I say 'team' I mean strictly the same group of players and Bayern have a few guys coming through the ranks, refreshing the squad and mayhaps helping to continue the peak form if they're good enough players.

But when players like Robben, Ribery, Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Dante all have their ages starting with a three (3) now, it takes a hugely successful refreshing effort to not start facing the downward curve of the team's cycle within the next couple of season. Obviously Bayern have the cash to buy any player in Germany, there is that, but I'm still suspecting that next season we will see a drop in Bayern's quality compared to the competition.

Ps. Congrats.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Mon 27 Apr 2015, 08:57

I think next year, all this players will still have 1 more top season in them. Or even if they would not I doubt Dortmund, Wolfsburg can take advantage. I think from 16-17 it will start to get interesting. Ribery & Schweni, I get a feeling will start to disappoint any time soon. Dante is already over. Now you add a slow Alonso, Lahm & Robben and the nucleus of this team will be disturbed. We still a solid defense, Thiago, Muller, Lewa so we will definitely make CHL but Robben has scoring solo goals and wonderful strikes time and again in important matches. Pep this season himself said when the entire team was in the Hospital of sorts, Robben kept scoring the 1st or 2nd goal in matches and helped Bayern sail through a very difficult phase and now we miss a magical player upfront who can shred the defense.

Hopefully we can buy a couple of top players upfront like De Bruyne who will take when Robben declines.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon 27 Apr 2015, 09:05

They will win it even quicker next season with a fully fit Martinez, Thiago, Reus, KDB and less injuries in general. My money is on matchday 26 (mid March) at the latest.

23 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss = 71 points.

Should be more than enough next season. The average point tally of the 2nd best team in the past 5 seasons is 68.6 points in Bundesliga. I'll bet my entire belongings on it. Which is about 200 Euros.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Mon 27 Apr 2015, 09:07

Fußball wrote:They will win it even quicker next season with a fully fit Martinez, Thiago, Reus, KDB and less injuries in general. My money is on matchday 26 (mid March) at the latest.

23 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss = 71 points.

Should be more than enough next season. The average point tally of the 2nd best team in the past 5 seasons is 68.6 points in Bundesliga. I'll bet my entire belongings on it. Which is about 200 Euros.

Dude you're a very poor man. Please have my sympathies. I am sorry to hear that. Maybe you're a school student, a keyboard warrior in his house otherwise it is very sad.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon 27 Apr 2015, 09:48

Thanks for your kind words. Very much appreciated. I'm not a student though. I'm the son of the widow of the cousin of the brother of the friend of the prince of Nigeria. Before my dad got assassinated by rebel troups he was the general director of the National Gold Diamond Mining Corp. of Nigeria. 1 day before my dad was killed he told us to leave the country before the Economic Community of West African States forces could intervene. My mom, my 14 siblings and I could flee to Cote d'Ivoire (you might have heard from Titier Trogba, he is the president of Cote d'Ivoire and a good friend of my late dad). Unfortunately during our flight all I could take with me was my Iphone to keep up with the English Premier League scorelines and about 200 Euros. But in our home we have hiden 50 KATRILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS !!!!!!!! in 2 trunk boxes. You can help me out to retrieve this money. All I need is a few thousand Euros from you so I can go back and feed the troops guarding our house with foul kebab which will cause them to diarrhea. When this happens I will quickly get the boxes out of the house. If you help me out with this operation you will get 30 % of the 50 KATRILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS !!!!!!!!

For further information pls contact me on this space. I will then give you my account details where you can send the money.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon 27 Apr 2015, 09:55

Funny how people are ridiculing Bayern Munich hopefully the same treatment is given to the other league winners.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon 27 Apr 2015, 11:09

If Footyfan doesn't take on Fussball's offer, I'd like to claim the second spot in the line.

Ps. I'd like to replace some of my katrillion dollars with those gold diamons, they sound cool.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Mon 27 Apr 2015, 11:38

Art Morte wrote:If Footyfan doesn't take on Fussball's offer, I'd like to claim the second spot in the line.

Ps. I'd like to replace some of my katrillion dollars with those gold diamons, they sound cool.

Pass!!!!!!!!!

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon 27 Apr 2015, 11:48

Doc wrote:Please my dear German friend, Bayern is simply helping out the rest of the league by making sure the top talent of the land stays within Germany and doesn't go off making those Spaniards and English any better.

Beckenbauer: "I could imagine Klopp as Pep's successor of course. When I was still president we often talked about Klopp and attested him that he would fit in nicely in FC Bayern. Klopp is definitely a subject-matter at Bayern."

Top talent and top coaches. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon 27 Apr 2015, 12:44

Naw. Yann Sommer will lead Borussia M'gladbach to Bundesliga glory next season. His arrival marked their comet-like return to being a real top club again. :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon 27 Apr 2015, 13:58

hate to break it to you Rwo , but this isn't captain tsubasa . :coffee: goalies don't win games on their own .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon 27 Apr 2015, 14:58

Don't see Bayern replacing Robben, Ribéry, Schweinsteiger, and Lahm at the same time, tbh. Especially with losing Kroos, and dumping Shaqiri. They still got at least two seasons to do it, though, so I might be proven wrong.

They got the money, I'm just not sure the talent is there to be bought. But you never know what their academy brings, Gaudino is looking pretty good. Been a bit surprised by the news Weiser isn't getting an extension.

I remember them being after another talent recently, but I'm totally blanking on who it was.

Either way, just two seasons ago Dortmund were walking it, so I think change is due.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon 27 Apr 2015, 15:15

@Farfan
But you can't overlook that wherever Yann Sommer went, he brought success. When he went to Vaduz, they were promoted to the Super League right away. When he captained the Swiss U21, they become runners-up at the U21 Euro 2011 and were only beaten by the Spanish U21 with stars like David de Gea, Juan Mata, Thiago Alcantara, and Javi Martinez. When he went to GC, they suddenly had their top season with the lowest number of goals against in the Super League, when he became Nr.1 of Basel, they won the Super League in each season he played with top defense record, and now he went to Gladbach and it looks they have their best result for many years, too, plus an exemplary defense record, too. :coffee:

@Viva
I think you mean Sinan Kurt from Gladbach, were Sammer and Eberl played some tug'o'war that Bayern won in the end due to offering more money.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon 27 Apr 2015, 15:44

No that's not him. And I was thinking of Gonzalo Castro. Who is not a talent. I got it all pretty jumbled, but that's who I was thinking about. Would be a good depth signing though, if he's willing to ride the bench a bit more. Is kind of a great allrounder though, might even have started under Jupp.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon 27 Apr 2015, 15:46

Or do you mean this 15 year old Toni Trograncic kid that was seen training with the Bayern seniors once when most of the team was on international duty?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon 27 Apr 2015, 17:26

surprised this thread wasnt made back in 2014 :coffee:

wolfs tried their best, pushed bayern for a while but couldnt keep up Sad
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next