M99
fatman123
Adit
guest7
The BoyWonder
46 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11

Post by sagnik92 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:34 am

barca ....the rest were too incompetent last year.but i expect one or two of them to catch us in the next season .(probably manu and real)

sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11

Post by Vibe Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 am

milanista99 wrote:I LOL at Inter fans. We beat Inter twice, the second match could have been 6-0 had it not been for Robinho missing sitters and we won the league with two games to spare and these guys seriously think Inter>Milan Laughing

Everyone in this forum knows that the form of your players dropped but you blame your failures on Chivu, Benitez, Materazzi, Berlusconi, Kobe Bryant blah blah blah. We also had to deal with Oddo, Boneheadera and Antonini. Though you had more, we also had our fair share of injuries. At one point our entire first team midfield was injured and we had to play youth players and Thiago Silva in midfield. And in the OP it said based on strength on the field not on paper but even on paper Milan looks better than Inter (based on last season, but of course Interisti will still pretend it's 2009-10) We won the Scudetto and beat you TWICE because we were the better tam, FACT. When a neutral like Mole gives his opinion, he is labelled as an "Inter hater" And Crointer, just because you do not know Taiwo does not mean he is crap, and Abate>Maicon. If stats are everything, we can conclude that Fabregas>>>>Zidane LMAO. We strengthened ourselves a lot in the transfer market, while except for Pazzini you got a mediocre player (Kharja) and unproven raw talents (Alvarez, Castaignos) We got a world class striker (Ibrahimovich) and experienced CB who starts for France (Mexes) the best LB from Ligue 1 (Taiwo) one of the best CDMs in the world (Van Bommel)a great player who despite missing sitters turned up at vital moments last season (Robinho) and the man who along with Pazzino single handedly took a relegation team to the Champions League (Cassano) and more for improve depth (El Shaarawy, Emanuelson, Paloschi) A lot of our players imporved to like Abbiati (shaken of his injuries and was the best goalkeeper in Serie A last season but of course Interisti will beg to differ and say Cesar had better season than him) Thiago Silva (Matured into the best CB in Serie A last season) and Abate (still needs to improve his attacking but defensively was the best fullback in Italy last season and owned Eto'o, Ronaldo and Bale who coincidentally raped Maicon.) Another excuse you are using that our squad is old. Yeah like Pato, Silva, Abate, Flamini, Boateng, El Shaarawy, Taiwo, Paloschi, are all old Rolling Eyes Our squad is a blend of experienced veterans with younger players and it's not like the veterans are crap, they actually perform unlike Materazzi. Face it guys, we won the Scudetto with two games to spare and a 6 or 8 I can't remember point gap and beat you twice because we are better than you. Live with it.

So you got Mexes,Taiwo El Shaarawy and Paloschi and those are the players that make Milan better than practically the same squad that won the treble barely a year ago Laughing A sub defender,second best LB in Ligue 1,a player who has 30 minutes of top division football and a young striker who won't get 10 appearances in all competitions next year.We were injured and under par last,deal with it and enjoy it cause you won't have that luck this year.

Only world class squad in Serie A is Inter :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:53 am

VibeTribe wrote:
milanista99 wrote:I LOL at Inter fans. We beat Inter twice, the second match could have been 6-0 had it not been for Robinho missing sitters and we won the league with two games to spare and these guys seriously think Inter>Milan Laughing

Everyone in this forum knows that the form of your players dropped but you blame your failures on Chivu, Benitez, Materazzi, Berlusconi, Kobe Bryant blah blah blah. We also had to deal with Oddo, Boneheadera and Antonini. Though you had more, we also had our fair share of injuries. At one point our entire first team midfield was injured and we had to play youth players and Thiago Silva in midfield. And in the OP it said based on strength on the field not on paper but even on paper Milan looks better than Inter (based on last season, but of course Interisti will still pretend it's 2009-10) We won the Scudetto and beat you TWICE because we were the better tam, FACT. When a neutral like Mole gives his opinion, he is labelled as an "Inter hater" And Crointer, just because you do not know Taiwo does not mean he is crap, and Abate>Maicon. If stats are everything, we can conclude that Fabregas>>>>Zidane LMAO. We strengthened ourselves a lot in the transfer market, while except for Pazzini you got a mediocre player (Kharja) and unproven raw talents (Alvarez, Castaignos) We got a world class striker (Ibrahimovich) and experienced CB who starts for France (Mexes) the best LB from Ligue 1 (Taiwo) one of the best CDMs in the world (Van Bommel)a great player who despite missing sitters turned up at vital moments last season (Robinho) and the man who along with Pazzino single handedly took a relegation team to the Champions League (Cassano) and more for improve depth (El Shaarawy, Emanuelson, Paloschi) A lot of our players imporved to like Abbiati (shaken of his injuries and was the best goalkeeper in Serie A last season but of course Interisti will beg to differ and say Cesar had better season than him) Thiago Silva (Matured into the best CB in Serie A last season) and Abate (still needs to improve his attacking but defensively was the best fullback in Italy last season and owned Eto'o, Ronaldo and Bale who coincidentally raped Maicon.) Another excuse you are using that our squad is old. Yeah like Pato, Silva, Abate, Flamini, Boateng, El Shaarawy, Taiwo, Paloschi, are all old Rolling Eyes Our squad is a blend of experienced veterans with younger players and it's not like the veterans are crap, they actually perform unlike Materazzi. Face it guys, we won the Scudetto with two games to spare and a 6 or 8 I can't remember point gap and beat you twice because we are better than you. Live with it.

So you got Mexes,Taiwo El Shaarawy and Paloschi and those are the players that make Milan better than practically the same squad that won the treble barely a year ago Laughing A sub defender,second best LB in Ligue 1,a player who has 30 minutes of top division football and a young striker who won't get 10 appearances in all competitions next year.We were injured and under par last,deal with it and enjoy it cause you won't have that luck this year.

Only world class squad in Serie A is Inter Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 2859867778

Once again Inter fans still pretending that it's the 09-10 season. Form of your players have dropped a lot, you WERE the best team in the world but now things have changed. And yeah I agree you guys were unlucky. Unlucky to have AC Milan BACK, and back with a vengeance Twisted Evil
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 am

Form is regainable,class in not gainable cheers
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 am

Its the biggest post iv seen in a while, to reply the part i read.

Milan could have won 6-0?
You seem to forget that Inter scored a goal which ref didnt saw, you seem to forget absoulute sitter from Etoo where he missed empty net, yes 6-0 for sure.

Not to mention if we had Lucio-Samuel in defense you wouldnt score at all :coffee:
Lucky for you it was 1st time ever playing together Rannochia and walking catastrophe Chivu in defense.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:05 am

Based on last season's standings and from what i saw in the CL, Milan were better than Inter!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 am

kiranr wrote:Based on last season's standings and from what i saw in the CL, Milan were better than Inter!

Inter went further than Milan in CL...And we played one of the best teams in Europe,Milan played Spurs Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 Facepalm
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 am

kiranr wrote:Based on last season's standings and from what i saw in the CL, Milan were better than Inter!

Plz do tell what did Milan do in CL?
Ofc beside being thrown out by a team who is in CL for time ever.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:15 am

Cro you and me should take shifts :geek:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 am

You mean Inter beat Bayern? That still does not discount the fact that you lost to Schalke!

Still Milan won the league. Any team that wins the league is the best in that league.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:21 am

kiranr wrote:You mean Inter beat Bayern? That still does not discount the fact that you lost to Schalke!

Still Milan won the league. Any team that wins the league is the best in that league.

That is not true. The one who won the league is only the most consistent. Man U pretty much lost to Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea but still managed to win the league.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:24 am

omarish wrote:
kiranr wrote:You mean Inter beat Bayern? That still does not discount the fact that you lost to Schalke!

That is not true. The one who won the league is only the most consistent. Man U pretty much lost to Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea but still managed to win the league.

But they played the same teams the other teams played. They got better results and hence more points. Consistency counts for a lot in sports and it is the hallmark of a champion.

Manchester United was the best team in England last season because they won the PL.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:27 am

kiranr wrote:
omarish wrote:

But they played the same teams the other teams played. They got better results and hence more points. Consistency counts for a lot in sports and it is the hallmark of a champion.

Manchester United was the best team in England last season because they won the PL.

They won over small clubs which the rest of PL could do aswell, but simply not as consistent. They are still not the strongest team, and if you read the first post he clearly says trophys doesn't matter, he wants a top 10 rank of the strongest teams and Man U is not top5 imo. Just very consistent, not very strong.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:42 pm

CroInter wrote:

You seem to forget that Inter scored a goal which ref didnt saw, you seem to forget absoulute sitter from Etoo where he missed empty net, yes 6-0 for sure.

Not to mention if we had Lucio-Samuel in defense you wouldnt score at all Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 2859867778
Lucky for you it was 1st time ever playing together Rannochia and walking catastrophe Chivu in defense.

Wow that's a nice way to ignore a post, "it's too big" Rolling Eyes

Ah this is classic crointer, blaming things on disallowed goals. We dominated the game and you know it. I remember you came to the Milan section after the game and congratulated us and said there were no excuses and we weer the better team. Change in time changes your tune, eh?

You didn't have Lucio and Samuel? We didn't have Ibra, god knows what would happen with him on the pitch.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:50 pm

by strength

1. milf club
2. gangbang club
3. creampie club
4. deepthroat club
5. young slut club
6. barca
7. boca
8. real
9. gay club
10. the rest
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:05 pm

milanista99 wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Not to mention if we had Lucio-Samuel in defense you wouldnt score at all Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 2859867778

Wow that's a nice way to ignore a post, "it's too big" Rolling Eyes

Ah this is classic crointer, blaming things on disallowed goals. We dominated the game and you know it. I remember you came to the Milan section after the game and congratulated us and said there were no excuses and we weer the better team. Change in time changes your tune, eh?

You didn't have Lucio and Samuel? We didn't have Ibra, god knows what would happen with him on the pitch.

I didnt read it coz the way you wrote it is hard to read and its a bother, try pressing enter now and then Wink

And yes iv congratulated you guys on the win, and im still behind it, but you said it it could have been 6-0, which is stupid to say, Inter scored a goal for 1-1 which was dissalowed, and Etoo missed empty net for 1-1 too, God knows how would game ended if it was 1-1.

Im only defending from you "milan could have win 6-0" yes Milan was better in that game and won, but you are overfknexaggerating :coffee:

And we saw what happend with Ibra on the pitch, he was going vs oldtimer Matrix and yet he didnt impress.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm

I don't like to create a list with Barca on top Evil or Very Mad .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Mamad wrote:I don't like to create a list with Barca on top Evil or Very Mad .

just follow my list

my list don't have barca on top of it
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:01 pm

english_jewel wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

I never said that... look at his stats , and when he's scored those goals, he's done enough for me. Vermaelen , OVER-RATED? LOL , what does that mean for your beloved captain ?

You obviously said Ars is a top player when you replied to my comment...don't back down. OK, fine, I'll give you Vermaelen just to keep you happy...anyone else though?

are you saying we dont have any top players? RVP AND Fabregas are better then your whole team Rolling Eyes

ali8775 wrote:
no, but I'd be with them even if they were fighting for RELEGATION. LOOOOOL ABRAMOVICH cares for the club? so does sheikh mansour I guess. He cares for you as much as he does his yacht . He fires coaches even the ones who have done well, he spends blindly and cares not for the players. How much has he spent in the last 6 years? How much has Arsenal spent in the last 10 years...look at the trophy count for each team. THATS 2 leagues (one invincible),3 F.A cups. You have 3 leagues, 3 F.A cups, and 2 Carling Cups. Thats a very small difference when you see how much money each team has spent. Were always on your tails, and look how much we spend, I guess it might be your fear...your doing so much and we aren't doing enough, and yet were very hot on your trails. I'm not just picking on Torres, I'm picking on Zhirkov, Ramires, Bosingwa, Deco, Shev, Mikel, I'm picking on most of your transfers in the last 5 years. You guys know as much about transfers as my 10 year old cousin who got his hand on FM. We just got a new stadium and are all set for FFP with a young and EXTREMELY talented squad. You have an old , and dusted squad. Chelsea is like Arsenals rich little stepbrother...trying so hard to take his place, but just can't.

You wouldn't be with them if they weren't so successful in history and were just a nothing club like some club in League 2. And actually Roman loves his yatch and is dear to his heart, so thanks for admitting that he loves his yacht as much as he loves Chelsea. Your comparison is pretty wrong too, Roman wasn't at the club for the past 10 years so you can't compare that with how successful Arsenal have been for the past 10 years. Come up with a better argument child, like saying Roman's 6 years at the club and how much you have achieved until then? Just a trophy or two...Yes you are always behind us, behind us for the last 7-8 years, can't see how you're so hot on our tails because we finish ahead of you with ease every season. Arsenal fans should really not be talking about flops; every top club that spends ends up having flops and you think that just because you don't spend you can sit back and laugh at them. Well every investment is going to have drawbacks but at the end the general policy is successful...despite some of the flops we have won so many more trophies compared to you in the past 7-8 years. We have already taken your place....your the one trying so hard to take the CL place it's pretty ironic.

with EASE? lol your funny . 1 spot difference doesn't mean behind behind it means HOT ON YOUR TRAILS. Sorry if you have difficulties with reading and comprehending Rolling Eyes Its funny , every club DOES get flops, but its ironic how Chelsea get more flops then everyone else. LOL Chelsea taking our place , you sound just as bitter as a little rich step brother would. We DON'T try to take CL places, thats what YOU THINK we need to do. We obviously aim for trophies every year. It's funny , you lot say that instead of spending we are trying to talk Fab and Nasri into staying, well ... Who is better then those 2 ? They're fantastic players that would walk into your team. Unless your going to stay with your biased opinion that Malouda is better then Nasri Laughing and in that time we signed Gervinho as well. That's ambition for me, and check your calender, its still the 17th of July, we have more then enough time, but where do you want us to sign ? LB probably, and a back up DM (maybe) other then that, our team has beaten all the big dogs and just stumbled against the little ones, we won't make that mistake again, but don't worry we'll drive by your retirement home and show you the beautiful trophy. I'm not waiting for your "deluded" reply, I'll mark this thread and bring it up at the end of the year.
ali8775 wrote:
Gervinho wouldn't make it in? who'd keep him out? Anelka? Kalou? Benayoun? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Two of the players you have mentioned aren't even in our starting 11...and for the other we're going to find a suitable replacement, not someone like Gervinho.

LOL who are you going to get? And for now, this is your team. And Gervinho would WALK into your team with extreme ease.

tsgooner1 wrote:LOLOLO at Chelsea fans. Your midfield is like 40 years old, all past it. No more drogba to save you, hes like 33! LOL You guys have no midfield and attack. Oh and this time you cant go spend 1 billion to save yourself because of the fair play rules. you guys are finished, you cant make any profit from selling 30 year olds, you have liike 2 top potential prospects so no transfer funds there, you dont have an emirates/old trafford type stadium to rely on for profits, its game over. Bye Bye.

What a uneducated clown you are. I don't need to remind you that you have maken predictions like these before and at the end it's your team that turns out to be shit while our squad ends up prevailing....because we have the guts to fight, unlike your bottlers. Our old players were past it last season but they still finished ahead of you by two places so your above argument is uneducated and flawed. We have the money to replace our players and get a new generation ready to go unlike your club that has to hold board meetings to buy paper clips. And sorry to break it out to you but the FFP rules aren't going to stop the big clubs from spending so it would be better if fans of average clubs like yours stop getting so excited.

tsgooner1 wrote:Oh ya, hey hows torres doing for you? This is just to easy.

Arsenal are going to lose their Cl spot in the next 1-2 years because clubs like Liverpool are strengthening every transfer market while Arsenal's main talk is about pleading Cesc and Nasri to stay. Ultimately the clubs with ambition and resources to improve the squad will prevail, while clubs like yours who rely on others to keep their Cl spot will break down. With so many attacking options and willing players Liverpool will easily over-take you and that will mean no CL and a failure to quickly repay your debts which will cause your club to be battling for a Europa League spot for the leftovers. Also by that time you would lose a valuable manager in Arsene, and no doubt the few top players you have will leave, leaving Arsenal a mid-table club. Then you'll need a sugar daddy to help you out and that's when the laughs will really begin.

Bye. Bye.

How would you improve the squad Bro ? We DO have one of the best squads in Europe that is miles more talented then yours , other then that all I have to say to your blabbering and psychic prediction is :
Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 Super-cool-story-bro
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 Arsenal-2

Don't Arsenal fans ever get tired of repeating this bloody cycle year after year? Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Gil wrote:Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 Arsenal-2

Don't Arsenal fans ever get tired of repeating this bloody cycle year after year? Laughing

we do, but this makes us laugh : Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 41589_67741083552_3564_n
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:45 pm

ali8775 wrote:
are you saying we dont have any top players? RVP AND Fabregas are better then your whole team Rolling Eyes

Do you have a problem? Like a reading comprehension problem? Something which your English teacher forgot to go over in school today I guess. We were talking about top players that your club has bought in the previous years, not if Arsenal have any top players at all.

ali8775 wrote:
with EASE? lol your funny . 1 spot difference doesn't mean behind behind it means HOT ON YOUR TRAILS. Sorry if you have difficulties with reading and comprehending Rolling Eyes Its funny , every club DOES get flops, but its ironic how Chelsea get more flops then everyone else. LOL Chelsea taking our place , you sound just as bitter as a little rich step brother would. We DON'T try to take CL places, thats what YOU THINK we need to do. We obviously aim for trophies every year. It's funny , you lot say that instead of spending we are trying to talk Fab and Nasri into staying, well ... Who is better then those 2 ? They're fantastic players that would walk into your team. Unless your going to stay with your biased opinion that Malouda is better then Nasri Laughing and in that time we signed Gervinho as well. That's ambition for me, and check your calender, its still the 17th of July, we have more then enough time, but where do you want us to sign ? LB probably, and a back up DM (maybe) other then that, our team has beaten all the big dogs and just stumbled against the little ones, we won't make that mistake again, but don't worry we'll drive by your retirement home and show you the beautiful trophy. I'm not waiting for your "deluded" reply, I'll mark this thread and bring it up at the end of the year.

One spot difference? Son your team finished 2 spots behind us, have you forgotten the table already? Remember when you were second...flying high....you had those three weeks coming up in which you could prove to the world that your not shit....but then you bottle it...and keep bottling it...until you allow Chelsea and City to over-take you? As I said, please don't talk about flops because your whole team is full of no-winner flops, something which you can't admit. Our squad might be old but look at the amount of success they have given us these years while your squad during the same amount of time has won you peanuts. Instead of mocking them you should be on your knees praising them and peeing over your current losing squad. Old or young, our squad is superior to yours as was shown last season when they weren't preforming but still managed to out-do your squad (finishing ahead in the CL and PL, the two competitions that matter and in which some bottle and manhood is required). How can you aim for trophies every year but not win? You obviously have a small club mentality. And again, your argument on Fab and Nasri makes no sense. It's clear both guys want to leave, even though they are willing to give you a year or more because they pity your current state, and your manager has been trying to convince them to stay as he has said in the media. Are you ignoring that too? You have been trying to drive us away since Roman came and you have failed, your squad has always remained shit and will do the same thing next year: start out well, bottle it because they are babies who can't handle pressure, finish like laughing stocks at the end of the year, blame it on injuries and refs, and start the cycle again. Look at Gil's chart for more info. You're deluded to think you will take the PL, you can't. You simply can't. The title is between City, Chelsea and Utd, you're going to be competing for fourth place with Liverpool. And I'll remind you to bring this thread up at the end of the season when we finish ahead of you yet again and you prove to be flops. You need big players to win the big trophies again, you don't have any and you'll fail again. Every Arsenal fan secretly knows this in their hearts, yet it's funny how none admit it.

ali8775 wrote:
How would you improve the squad Bro ? We DO have one of the best squads in Europe that is miles more talented then yours , other then that all I have to say to your blabbering and psychic prediction is :

You have one of the best squads in Europe? A squad that has won nothing in six years cannot have one of the best squads, I'm sorry. And my "blabbering" prediction is based on the past 6 years, so I'll say my prediction is in a pretty good state.

ali8775 wrote:
we do, but this makes us laugh : Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 41589_67741083552_3564_n

Please, just stop. Your 16 year old child arguments are pathetic. One man is not bigger than a club. I'd put a Arsenals-trophy-cabinet-for-the-past-six-years picture on here but there's no point with a child.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:10 pm

And LOL at Ramires being a flop, clearly doesn't know what he is talking about.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:03 am

LOOOOOL, yeah whatever gramps.

Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 6 Fabreg11
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Man what an entertaining read !!!

When you got nothing to do or lazy to post better read old threads.. Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Gil wrote:Wait can someone explain to me how everyone's ranking Arsenal ahead of Chelsea when they comfortably finished ahead of them despite having their worst season in about a decade?

Suspect this wasn't chelsea's worst season in a decade.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next