M99
fatman123
Adit
guest7
The BoyWonder
46 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11

Post by Gil Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Pirlo = key player yet Milan were glad to sell him in the summer. Laughing

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11

Post by Ali Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Gil wrote:Wait can someone explain to me how everyone's ranking Arsenal ahead of Chelsea when they comfortably finished ahead of them despite having their worst season in about a decade?

that tends to happen when we beat you 3-1, city 3-0, barcelona 2-1, making a cup final, beating united 1-0, and would've progressed in the CL if it wasn't for the referee (debateable), not having a 50 million flop.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Gil wrote:Pirlo = key player yet Milan were glad to sell him in the summer. Laughing

Not even sell him, give away your "key player" for free :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Eivindo wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Eivindo wrote:I love how people put Milan behind Arsenal and such, but I guess thats what you get from playing your B-team against Spurs and losing.

Still, a class midfielder is needed for Milan to be CL contenders I would assume.

Lineup [4-3-2-1]
32 C. Abbiati
20 I. Abate
13 A. Nesta
33 T. Silva
18 M. Jankulovski
10 C. Seedorf
27 K. Boateng
16 M. Flamini
70 Robinho
7 Pato
11 Z. Ibrahimovic

B team Rank top 10 clubs by strength - 2010-11 - Page 2 16k3pzb

When Silva is used as a midfielder = loss. Its not that Silva cant play that role, its just that Allegri wanted to get more pace into the midfield, with Gattuso and Slowdorf inhabiting the area already. What he didnt know, was that the veterans was gonna be so badly out-run anyway. Gattuso played the first game and was absolutely horrible, yet, he got to play the whole first game (If i remember correctly). He wanted to fight hooligans instead.

Key player Pirlo was also out in both games.(mostly)

We even played with youngsters in the second legg as our midfield was in ruins. I shouldnt have said B-team but thats the feeling I got when I saw our midfield:D

2nd leg excuse?
Then Silva played on CB.
10 C. Seedorf
27 K. Boateng
16 M. Flamini
Only Seedorf slow there, so "Alliegri got more pace", what happend then?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:12 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Gil wrote:Wait can someone explain to me how everyone's ranking Arsenal ahead of Chelsea when they comfortably finished ahead of them despite having their worst season in about a decade?
and would've progressed in the CL if it wasn't for the referee (debateable), .

Not debatable, delusional.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:14 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

we WERE in a pole position just so you remember
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:13 pm

ali8775 wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

In pole position? It was 2-1 in England with Barca having scored an away goal. Barca only needed a 1-0 win to eliminate Arsenal, what pole position?
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:18 pm

ali8775 wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

0 shots on goal, 24% possession, a fourth of Barcelona's passes compeleted. Do you really think you had a chance to pull it off?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Same with Inter ahead of Milan. Milan comfortably won the Scudetto and beat Inter twice but people put Inter at 4th and Milan at 8th/9th Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:20 pm

milanista99 wrote:

Same with Inter ahead of Milan. Milan comfortably won the Scudetto and beat Inter twice but people put Inter at 4th and Milan at 8th/9th Laughing

inter look stronger on paper..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Arsenal has won every big team, just that when they go against smaller teams they don't win... They're top 3 imo
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:32 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

In pole position? It was 2-1 in England with Barca having scored an away goal. Barca only needed a 1-0 win to eliminate Arsenal, what pole position?

they needed a 1-1 if we haden't scored, but we did it was 1-1 , so they needed another 2 goals to win which so happened to come after RVP was sent off

Lionel Messi wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

0 shots on goal, 24% possession, a fourth of Barcelona's passes compeleted. Do you really think you had a chance to pull it off?

last shot of the game, RVP COULD have scored that, and getting your LEADER and best player sent off doesn't exactly cope well. We WERE WINNING, unless your psychic. Lets not forget your pretty little saint Abidal should of got sent off .
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

Where in the OP does it say on paper? Please point it out to me.

And are people basing their rankings on Inter by 2009-10 season? A lot has changed since then. Julio Cesar has been shocking, Milito's form dropped spectacularly, Maicon got hiss ass handed to him by Bale, Cambiasso and Sneijder didn't repeat their terrific from etc. And at Milan a lot of our players improved (Abate, Abbiati, Thiago Silva) abd we signed some excellent players in the transfer market (Ibra, Robinho, Cassano, Van Bommel, Mexes, Taiwo etc)
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:37 pm

How inter are even on this list is beyond me. Milan is way stronger, how on paper is inter stronger?

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:38 pm

A CL winning team doesn't go from #1 to whatever place you want to put it in a single season. It's like writing off Bayern because of Van Gaal's crazy tactics.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:38 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

And are people basing their rankings on Inter by 2009-10 season? A lot has changed since then. Julio Cesar has been shocking, Milito's form dropped spectacularly, Maicon got hiss ass handed to him by Bale, Cambiasso and Sneijder didn't repeat their terrific from etc. And at Milan a lot of our players improved (Abate, Abbiati, Thiago Silva) abd we signed some excellent players in the transfer market (Ibra, Robinho, Cassano, Van Bommel, Mexes, Taiwo etc)

Amazing how you point out worst from Inter and best from Milan, really amazing how biased you are.

JC has been shocking?
Yes one game in Coppa and 2 games vs bayern, so 3 bad games and he is shockingly bad, are you fraking serious?
Maicon yes got his ass handed to him by Bale, so Bale is ultimate player from which we see how good or bad defender is?
Even with one of the bad sesons on him he still got 9 times assists "best RB in Italy" got, and that one he got was accidental Rolling Eyes

And i dont even want to go how amazing Milan bought players are while at the same time everyone Inter got is pure shit and must be ignored Rolling Eyes

Last edited by CroInter on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:39 pm

tsgooner1 wrote:How inter are even on this list is beyond me. Milan is way stronger, how on paper is inter stronger?

I dont know, check for yourself.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/serie-a/startseite/wettbewerb_IT1.html
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:40 pm

And dont get me wrong, inter is my team in italy. I used to like milan but now kaka and ronaldhino are gone.

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:47 pm

CroInter wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
The BoyWonder wrote:this is ranking not by succes or how many big players they have, but just the strenght of clubs on the field, meaning how strong they were.

1. barca
2. madrid
3. man u
4. porto
5. inter
6. chelsea
6. arsenal
7. bayern
8. milan
9. dortmund
10. napoli

Inter ahead of Milan? After what happened last season Razz

What happend is injury ravaged Inter side with poor coaches, i mean Matrix played in 1s game Rolling Eyes and super combo duo Chivu-Ranocchia in 2nd Rolling Eyes

As i understood he only asked for purely who is better on paper, no?

Inter: 361.200.000 €
Milan: 255.125.000 €

http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/serie-a/startseite/wettbewerb_IT1.html

I still think Inter has better team on paper then Milan :coffee:

Juve 2nd most expensive team Smile?? Nice soon we will be to close for the first ....with the arrival of the 3 players we miss Smile ...that felt good ..damn we need good coach

1. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Manchester United
4. Manchester City
5. Porto
6. Arsenal
7. Milan
8. Inter
9. Dortmund
10. Napoli
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:51 pm

CroInter wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

And are people basing their rankings on Inter by 2009-10 season? A lot has changed since then. Julio Cesar has been shocking, Milito's form dropped spectacularly, Maicon got hiss ass handed to him by Bale, Cambiasso and Sneijder didn't repeat their terrific from etc. And at Milan a lot of our players improved (Abate, Abbiati, Thiago Silva) and we signed some excellent players in the transfer market (Ibra, Robinho, Cassano, Van Bommel, Mexes, Taiwo etc)

Amazing how you point out worst from Inter and best from Milan, really amazing how biased you are.

JC has been shocking?
Yes one game in Copa and 2 games vs bayern, so 3 bad games and he is shockingly bad, are you fraking serious?
Maicon yes got his ass handed to him by Bale, so Bale is ultimate player from which we see how good or bad defender is?
Even with one of the bad sesons on him he still got 9 times assists "best RB in Italy" got, and that one he got was accidental Rolling Eyes

And i dont even want to go how amazing Milan bought players are while at the same time everyone Inter got is pure shit and must be ignored Rolling Eyes

It's amazing how biased you are, are you seriously trying to say that Miacon and Cesar has been good this season? Maicon defensively has been bad this season and Julio Cesar frakked up in important games and also in some smaller games in Serie A, I can't be bothered to sruf them up. And Inter got who in the transfer market? Pazzini and...............Kharja? LMAO. Or the unproven Castaignos, Jonathan and Alvarez? Then I can include the likes of El Shaarawy, Emanuelson and Paloschi on my list. Milan beat Inter to the Scudetto by a 6 or point gap I can't remember at the moment, are you seriously trying to say Inter>Milan at the moment?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:52 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

forgive my ignorance for that...

but milan still need to sign a young top quality midfielder to convince me that they can do well in cl..
the seedorf's ,gattuso's and ambrosini's wont win u the cl...

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:59 pm

ali8775 wrote:

that tends to happen when we beat you 3-1, city 3-0, barcelona 2-1, making a cup final, beating united 1-0, and would've progressed in the CL if it wasn't for the referee (debateable), not having a 50 million flop.

and yet get knocked out by a championship club in a cup final and finish 4th in a two horse race?

deluded fans

also in response to the latter: we defeated you 2-0 and thus on aggregates, city, you beat barca but we finished ahead in the cl, we finished runners up in the league but you finished runners up in the mickey mouse cup (that to by losing to a now championship club), and not having shi**y players who keep bottling it

Last edited by english_jewel on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 4 times in total

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:59 pm

milanista99 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

And are people basing their rankings on Inter by 2009-10 season? A lot has changed since then. Julio Cesar has been shocking, Milito's form dropped spectacularly, Maicon got hiss ass handed to him by Bale, Cambiasso and Sneijder didn't repeat their terrific from etc. And at Milan a lot of our players improved (Abate, Abbiati, Thiago Silva) and we signed some excellent players in the transfer market (Ibra, Robinho, Cassano, Van Bommel, Mexes, Taiwo etc)

JC has been shocking?
Yes one game in Copa and 2 games vs bayern, so 3 bad games and he is shockingly bad, are you fraking serious?

It's amazing how biased you are, are you seriously trying to say that Miacon and Cesar has been good this season? Maicon defensively has been bad this season and Julio Cesar frakked up in important games and also in some smaller games in Serie A, I can't be bothered to sruf them up. And Inter got who in the transfer market? Pazzini and...............Kharja? LMAO. Or the unproven Castaignos, Jonathan and Alvarez? Then I can include the likes of El Shaarawy, Emanuelson and Paloschi on my list. Milan beat Inter to the Scudetto by a 6 or point gap I can't remember at the moment, are you seriously trying to say Inter>Milan at the moment?

Yes im certinaly saying Inter>Milan at the moment.
"Julio Cesar frakked up in important games and also in some smaller games in Serie A, I can't be bothered to sruf them up."
Nice one, check this out "Abiatti frakked up in so many games this season but dont ask me where and how, coz that is the way i debate, i say something but dont ask me for evidence"

Note that i still didnt say one bad thing about Milan players, coz i dont care, you on the other hand are trying really hard to shit on Inter and their players, its like you are trying to convince yourself its the truth.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Don't get ahead of yourself.Inter is stronger than Milan and that by some distance...I know you're feeling strong but you would have won nothing if we didn't have a fluke season.You didn't win cause you were better,you won because we were below-par.

If we get properly managed by Gasperini this year Milan have nothing to hope for.Our squad is the only world class one in Serie A at the moment.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:05 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Don't get ahead of yourself.Inter is stronger than Milan and that by some distance...I know you're feeling strong but you would have won nothing if we didn't have a fluke season.You didn't win cause you were better,you won because we were below-par.

If we get properly managed by Gasperini this year Milan have nothing to hope for.Our squad is the only world class one in Serie A at the moment.

I only think that Milan has the best attack in Serie A and its their strongest apartment, they've improved in defense yes but still ....

Inter was 8th and had no chance at the title than when coaches changed ...they challenged for the Scudetto and were 3 points near to u even tied sometimes ..... The point is u are underestimating Inter ..I am Juve fan but Inter is the team to beat in Serie A ...Fit Inter can overtake fit Milan but thats my opinion ...while some inter players may not be what they were thou

I think Milan must buy CM like Pirlo young one because no creative force in mid in my eyes no passer ....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 pm

english_jewel wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

and yet get knocked out by a championship club in a cup final and finish 4th in a two horse race?

deluded fans

also in response to the latter: we defeated you, city, you beat barca but we finished ahead in the cl, we finished runners up in the league, and not having shi**y players who keep bottling it

at least we made a final , losing in the final is better then not making it bounce

2 horse race, I hope you weren't talking about yourselves and Utd ?
Also we wouldn't have finished 4th if it wasn't for the Aston Villa Referee.
who did you have to play in the CL again? Did you watch the Braga game, I'll point to that for our opponents.

Shitty players who keep bottling it > money hungry and past it hasbeens Rolling Eyes
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next