farfan
M99
izzy
Doc
Mr Nick09
76 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

La Liga 2014/15 Discussion N. Cuatro - Page 25 Empty Re: La Liga 2014/15 Discussion N. Cuatro

Post by Doc Sat May 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Fußball wrote:Thiago bossed the midfield against Barca on Wednesday like prime Messi of midfielders tbh. (:

Proud Just....so annoying Proud

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

La Liga 2014/15 Discussion N. Cuatro - Page 25 Empty Re: La Liga 2014/15 Discussion N. Cuatro

Post by Freeza Sat May 09, 2015 6:44 pm

MR BOND wrote:
Freeza wrote:Singled Bale out? I have been criticizing Ronaldo when he didn't deliver, stated multiple times Ramos is awful defensively and shouldn't be playing over Varane. But yeah only Bale. Illarra gets hate, Benz got hate, Higuain got hate, Casillas got hate, even freaking Raul was criticized when he stopped delivering. Singling out players for bad performances is not something we have a knack of doing. We criticize those who deserve it.

We would cheer Bale, but the fact is he hasn't played a good game in the entirety of 2015, so that makes supporting him a bit hard when more deserving homegrown players in Jesé doesn't get a chance instead.
but have you never stopped to think a bit of support would help the player. look at de gea for man u. when he first came he was a joke of a keeper. do you think booing him would have helped him out. not a chance. the man u fans stood by him and gave him support. now he is a world class keeper. this is the spoilt rich kid attitude from the Madrid fans im talking about. instead of helping players find form and confidence. they drive them out of the club knowing the big wigs will just buy them another big money signing.

Supporting De Gea by saying he's not worth the fee etc. starting 4th choice DK keeper Lindegaard instead some games Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Freeza wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
Freeza wrote:Singled Bale out? I have been criticizing Ronaldo when he didn't deliver, stated multiple times Ramos is awful defensively and shouldn't be playing over Varane. But yeah only Bale. Illarra gets hate, Benz got hate, Higuain got hate, Casillas got hate, even freaking Raul was criticized when he stopped delivering. Singling out players for bad performances is not something we have a knack of doing. We criticize those who deserve it.

We would cheer Bale, but the fact is he hasn't played a good game in the entirety of 2015, so that makes supporting him a bit hard when more deserving homegrown players in Jesé doesn't get a chance instead.
but have you never stopped to think a bit of support would help the player. look at de gea for man u. when he first came he was a joke of a keeper. do you think booing him would have helped him out. not a chance. the man u fans stood by him and gave him support. now he is a world class keeper. this is the spoilt rich kid attitude from the Madrid fans im talking about. instead of helping players find form and confidence. they drive them out of the club knowing the big wigs will just buy them another big money signing.

Supporting De Gea by saying he's not worth the fee etc. starting 4th choice DK keeper Lindegaard instead some games Laughing
did you hear the man u fans boo him. if you did show me where they did that and I will admit im wrong on that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Just this year they booed the entire team in a win hmm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2977026/Manchester-United-fans-need-reality-check-booing-team-against-Sunderland-s-no-longer-champagne-caviar-used-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Freeza wrote:Just this year they booed the entire team in a win hmm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2977026/Manchester-United-fans-need-reality-check-booing-team-against-Sunderland-s-no-longer-champagne-caviar-used-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html
so you cant find any thing showing them booing de gea in any game when he was not playing well. and did you forget the Madrid fans booing the team after they won a champions lge tie this season. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 09, 2015 7:04 pm

I'd say as long as Real fans aren't flying *bleep* planes over the stadium it's all within reason.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'd say as long as Real fans aren't flying *bleep* planes over the stadium it's all within reason.
what player did they have a dig at with the fly over.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 09, 2015 7:10 pm

MR BOND wrote:

so you cant find any thing showing them booing de gea in any game when he was not playing well. and did you forget the Madrid fans booing the team after they won a champions lge tie this season. Wink

Why are you asking me that? I don't have a problem with it. As I've stated more than once. I'm not a believer in supporting players playing badly when there's better options on the bench
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Freeza wrote:
MR BOND wrote:

Why are you asking me that? I don't have a problem with it. As I've stated more than once. I'm not a believer in supporting players playing badly when there's better options on the bench
im giving that point as a example to show how a player can up his game with a bit of time and support. most fans will give a player time and support him to try to get the best from him. my point about Madrid fans is if a player is not the best ever they drive him out of the club with abuse. and they do that because they know the club will just buy them a new scape goat for next season. like is said. a bunch of spoilt rich kids that wants every thing they see. piss poor fans imo. the worst in the world. they don't support the team. they just buy a ticket to see a football team win. then abuse players and managers when they don't get it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 09, 2015 7:30 pm

Barcelona are the 1st team ever in Spanish football to keep 33 clean sheets in a single season #fcblive (Bravo 22, Ter Stegen 11)

hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico Sat May 09, 2015 7:59 pm

According to Wikipedia, the clean sheet record for La Liga is held by Deportivo, who had 26 in 1993/94. Bravo can get to a maximum of 24, I wonder if he will hold the record for most clean sheets or whether Depor fielded the same keeper for all those 26 games.

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 pm

i doubt..that keeper, Francesco won zamora trophy for 2 consecutive season. he was not benched ofcourse...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat May 09, 2015 11:41 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'd say as long as Real fans aren't flying *bleep* planes over the stadium it's all within reason.

Wouldn't mind putting a banner on the back of a jet saying "BALE OUT" if that's what it takes.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun May 10, 2015 12:18 am

Why are we talking about the feeling of professional footballer getting booed.

FFS Bale gets £15,000,000.00 a year getting called out by the fans for his garbage performance comes with the job. Better players have got booed in the Madrid shirt not sure why Mr. Bond feels personally hurt by it??? This is Madrid it comes with the territory. :coffee:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sun May 10, 2015 1:26 am

Fans can boo me as much as they want for as little as 200k a year ffs
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 10, 2015 1:39 am

the booing says alot about madrid's fanbase, just sad tbh. not to say bale doesn't deserve it ofc.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 10, 2015 2:49 am

linetty wrote:the booing says alot about madrid's fanbase, just sad tbh. not to say bale doesn't deserve it ofc.

Madrid has hundreds of millions of fans. The "fanbase" are the socios in spain, and i completely agree with them. And if the players deserve the booing, they're gonna get it.

The bernabeu has gave standing ovations to Ronaldinho, Del Piero, and many others. You earn your cheers like a man.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 10, 2015 3:30 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
linetty wrote:the booing says alot about madrid's fanbase, just sad tbh. not to say bale doesn't deserve it ofc.
And if the players deserve the booing, they're gonna get it.
That's what I'm talking about.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 10, 2015 4:56 am

Fans pay their money to watch the game, who is to tell them they cant show their displeasure in what they are seeing?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun May 10, 2015 5:01 am

too lazy to read what the debate is about but from other forums i keep seeing people blame bale for yesterdays match..
tbh he didn't look so bad, put some good crosses in and wasn't by far the worst player in the pitch.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 10, 2015 5:15 am

The Franchise wrote:Fans pay their money to watch the game, who is to tell them they cant show their displeasure in what they are seeing?

Fans should support their team. Even when Suarez was playing bad, there were always 'Suaaaareez, Suaaareez' chants, not booing, never. They're only making it worse and they don't see anything wrong with it as seen in the example above.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 10, 2015 5:23 am

linetty wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Fans pay their money to watch the game, who is to tell them they cant show their displeasure in what they are seeing?

Fans should support their team. Even when Suarez was playing bad, there were always 'Suaaaareez, Suaaareez' chants, not booing, never. They're only making it worse and they don't see anything wrong with it as seen in the example above.

just stop it lol.

I don't want to pick threads of other fans sections, but surely noone can take a holier-than-thou approach with regards to critizising their own team, except me of course.

You're lucky you don't have a record of posts here, god knows what you wrote wherever you were about Lucho in December/January Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 10, 2015 5:29 am

linetty wrote:

Easy to say support the team when its going well. But when it isnt, you paid money, its not so easy. Your talking about Barca? How about all the years we brought out the white handkerchiefs when the team sucked? You think that helps them play better?

Fans reacting bad wont help them play better, but they arent only in the stadium to help the players. They paid money and they pay money every week to see a certain level of football, and when they dont get what they paid for they have every right to say so in my opinion.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 10, 2015 5:32 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:god knows what you wrote wherever you were about Lucho in December/January Laughing

I was giving him the benefit of doubt for a very long time. Obviously I started doubting him when we were playing like shit and breaking records for a number of crosses in one game. I was one of the most hopeful about him in my previous enviroment though.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 10, 2015 5:36 am

linetty wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:god knows what you wrote wherever you were about Lucho in December/January Laughing

I was giving him the benefit of doubt for a very long time. Obviously I started doubting him when we were playing like shit and breaking records for a number of crosses in one game. I was one of the most hopeful about him in my previous enviroment though.

ok in that case I exempt you. You and me can be holier than though then.

But you surely have noticed how fickle Barca fans are too, when push comes to shove..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 10, 2015 5:40 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
linetty wrote:

ok in that case I exempt you. You and me can be holier than though then.

But you surely have noticed how fickle Barca fans are too, when push comes to shove..

Yeah. I can't deny that. It's hard to throw shit on yourself but the truth is the truth.

I must say at one point I even thought that Suarez was a bad transfer mostly because of his sloppines. Now I see he hugely compensates for that in other areas and is so good at bullying defenders, keeping the ball covered and making space for Ney & Missi.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next