VendettaRed07
Mr_Puyol
LeVersacci
izzy
McAgger
21 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:46 am

That should be that.

Congrats to GSW. Cavs just couldn't make a shot outside the paint.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:46 am

GTFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

CHAMPIONS cheers

What a season ffs cheers Best team from day 1 to the end. WOW. Curry :bow: Kerr :bow: The whole team :bow: Iggy :bow:

Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:49 am

If you're jinxing this Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:54 am

JR Smith and Shumpert have done themselves no favors.

They will be in trade talks ALL Summer.

Other than that, they should keep the team together, but let go some of the veterans.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:00 am

That's it.

Congrats to GSW, especially Iggy. Always been a favourite of mine, glad he's got a ring Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:08 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 CHrC8HIVEAEOAla
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:10 am

Good for Klay. They were looking to trade him during the summer last year, he proved his worth.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:12 am

izzy wrote:Good for Klay. They were looking to trade him during the summer last year, he proved his worth.

That look is the definition of pleasure Laughing

Iggy deservedly MVP, what a difference maker.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:13 am

Get Doris Burke out ffs Laughing rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:16 am

Yeeeeeees I can't believe this champs cheers
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:16 am

JR needs to GTFO, worthless pos shied away from the moment. Blatt will get probably get fired, I don't think it's necessary but I wouldn't give a shit either way.

They need to bring back Love and give it another go, putting Thompson first would be stupid even if he had a great playoff run. If they can manage to stay healthy next year is their year, book it.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:17 am

Cavs will be back. They need a little bit more weapons offensively but they at least proved they have defence and rebounding.

But they need a different plan. Give it to Lebron and watch didnt work with better players (Big Z, Larry Hughes, Eric Snow, Jones, Young AV > Moz, TT, Shump, JR, Delly for me) and a younger more energetic Lebron....never mind the 30 year old version who can only play one end of the court. So I would give Blatt a chance with better tools but he cant run this crap again...Least we not forget he completely turned Love into a spot up shooter. I dont even know if Love would have had that much a difference in this series honestly, the way if went after Kerr went to super small ball.

Lebron getting the MVP would have been awful to me. Akin to Westbrook getting the regular season MVP...heavily bloated stats chucking shots at the rim at a crappy %. What is impressive about getting numbers when your the only guy shooting the ball or creating a shot for someone?

Glad Iggy won it, he deserved it. His performances reminded me of Lamar Odom's in the Lakers wins, the offence just ran alot better when he was out there and he made some very timely plays.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:45 am

The Curry Proud Proud :bow: :bow: cheers cheers
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Besides Swagg is right, everybody will just remember the win. The win of Golden State Warriors in 6 games. :coffee:

:bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:36 pm

"LeBron missed 14 of 17 shots in Clutch Time (last 5 min of 4th/OT, score within 5) & has shot under 30% in Clutch Time in his Finals CAREER"

Not a good look. This time I dont totally blame him, he isnt a kid any more, he doesnt have the same energy and you can see it. He misses shots at the rim more often because he doesnt get up as high, he is going for lay ups and floating shots which used to be dunks. He switches everything he is involved in on defence to prevent him moving as much. He is physically strong but he is no longer the most dominating athlete every time he plays and when he is he still not by the margin he used to be.

I also read today that this GSW team is perhaps the best team since Jordan's Bulls. I couldnt believe it.

They didnt dominate this series at all and looked shaky for much of it, for much of the series their two best offensive weapons were being taken to task by Delladova and Shumpert.

This is a good team and they had a GREAT regular season and looked good in the playoffs..but im somehow left just as unconvinced by them. They have come through some injury plagued teams here, I cant even consider them one of the better teams since Jordan's Bulls, not for a second can I consider them on the level of the Pistons, either Laker team, Celtics, Spurs or even Miami team.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:38 pm

They are not even better than last year's Spurs lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:10 pm

Why don't you pull up the crunch time stats of other greats.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Klay called Steph the best player in the world, how cute Proud

This team won't win another title Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:15 pm

So bitter Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:16 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Klay called Steph the best player in the world, how cute Proud

This team won't win another title Laughing

And yet they've still won more titles this season than the cavs have in their history
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:39 pm

So what? They won in a perfect storm, a Finals team missing 2/3 best players, who happen to be all stars, is unheard of. I don't see that ever happening again in the next decade at least.

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:41 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:So what? They won in a perfect storm, a Finals team missing 2/3 best players, who happen to be all stars, is unheard of. I don't see that ever happening again in the next decade at least.

Again with this shit. There's no guarantee they wouldn't have beat Cavs if Love and Irving were healthy Laughing You're no doubt the most blindly biased poster I've ever come across. You make Jiopsi seem like the definition of objective.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Yeah keep acting like a team who almost won a series while missing 2/3 best players wouldn't win if they had them. Laughing

Kyrie and Love are not scrubs, they're all stars ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:51 pm

It's basketball, not math.
Saying "if we had this player we would have won" doesn't make any sense what so ever. They could've had a shit series, they could've been worse on defense than the players that played instead. GSW could have had better offensive games if Tristan didn't play as much.

All these hypotheticals match-ups taken as facts are awful. An injured Irving is a given anyways, so that shouldn't be considering once in a lifetime. Love has also been injured quite a few times. Don't see how Cavs having injuryprone players takes anything away from GSW. You're just butthurt as always, and can't accept LeBron losing with grace. Even said he should've won against Dallas.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:24 pm

What does LeBron have to do with this? I would feel the same if it were any team.

Besides I just blew out the Warriors in 2K with Kyrie and Love playing, made the guy quit. Therefore my theory is right.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:29 pm

LeBum is a joke. This guy will never win a ring again.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next