VendettaRed07
Mr_Puyol
LeVersacci
izzy
McAgger
21 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by jibers Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:29 pm

LeBum is a joke. This guy will never win a ring again.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Very similar to the perfect storm of LeBron playing the a weak Eastern Conference. But those things don't matter when you bring up his string of NBA Final appearances.

My whole issue with LeBron is not that he doesn't always make the final shot (no one does), but that he seems to shy away from the moment. I truly believe it comes down to mentality. A lot of the books I read speak on the mental aspect of the game, and it seems to be that is where he is lacking. I'm curious to see how his career goes now that some of that athletic ability is beginning to diminish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Freeza wrote:

Again with this shit. There's no guarantee they wouldn't have beat Cavs if Love and Irving were healthy Laughing You're no doubt the most blindly biased poster I've ever come across. You make Jiopsi seem like the definition of objective.

A Real Madrid fan too, so no surprise here really.

But congrats to GSW and Hames :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Again with this shit. There's no guarantee they wouldn't have beat Cavs if Love and Irving were healthy Laughing You're no doubt the most blindly biased poster I've ever come across. You make Jiopsi seem like the definition of objective.

But congrats to GSW and Hames :bow:

I'm a Madrid fan too hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:36 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Very similar to the perfect storm of LeBron playing the a weak Eastern Conference. But those things don't matter when you bring up his string of NBA Final appearances.

My whole issue with LeBron is not that he doesn't always make the final shot (no one does), but that he seems to shy away from the moment. I truly believe it comes down to mentality. A lot of the books I read speak on the mental aspect of the game, and it seems to be that is where he is lacking. I'm curious to see how his career goes now that some of that athletic ability is beginning to diminish.

The East is weaker as a whole, but the top teams can compete with the West. What does it matter who he beat to get to the Finals if he doesn't get destroyed by the best in the West once he gets there? With the exception of last year of course. Those Heat teams would of at least made it to the WCF every year, they were always a top 2 team in the league.

What did he shy away from this year? He almost beat them by himself ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:46 pm

They can't Swagg let's be honest. Chicago technically have the talent but it hasn't come out in reality yet.

The rest of the East can't compete outside the Cavs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:54 pm

I think the Hawks and Wizards can compete with the West and can beat the Mavs, Pelicans, Trailblazers of the world
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:57 pm

Healthy Blazers i don't agree, but who knows what they'll be like come next season considering half their team is a free agent.

Pelicans i think would beat both, but with a new coach who knows what level they'll be at. I agree they'd probably beat Dallas though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:03 pm

I called it since November ffs. I said if we avoided Spurs, we'd win the whole thing.

Can GSW do a back to back?

The Thunder should be back and stronger with better coaching. The Spurs possibly even stronger if they get Gasol or LaMarcus. Cavs healthy again.

Too early to even get thinking about that of course, but what do you think we need to do to retain?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Can't wait for Lakers to win next season.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:55 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Freeza wrote:

What does it have to do with him being a Madrid fan?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:57 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
Abramovich wrote:
Freeza wrote:

What does it have to do with him being a Madrid fan?

Because most of them are stuck up pos's hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:16 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Why don't you pull up the crunch time stats of other greats.

Because I dont have them lol

They cant exactly be worse though.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Can we take a moment to praise the idiocy of the Kings FO? Laughing

According to Yahoo and ESPN they are trying to shop Cousins rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Can we take a moment to praise the idiocy of the Kings FO? Laughing

According to Yahoo and ESPN they are trying to shop Cousins rofl

Huge *bleep*. Apparently its George Karl who wants him out, and his relationship with Cousins cant be fixed...the owner though wants to keep Cousins so it def looks like one or the other has to go now LOL.

Great news for the Lakers imo
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Vlade has denied it apparently.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:06 pm

Freeza wrote:Vlade has denied it apparently.

Vlade doesn't want to do it but Karl does ( apparently their relationship is beyond repair) so if that's true i don't see how it doesn't happen.

Should be celebrating tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Kings would be stupid picking Karl over Cousins, dont care if they just hired him. I like Karl and I still question some aspects about Cousins but its not even a question over who is more valuable.

That being said, there is every chance Cousins doesnt resign with the Kings anyway.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:16 pm

There's question marks over Cousin's temperament understandably, but anyone who is as dominant as he is you can get by it.

If he went to a team with anything close to resembling a contending team or with plans of doing so he'd likely be first team NBA every year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:20 pm

No doubt about it. The questions I have about him are nitpicking and I think he is a straight monster. I think if he stayed out of foul trouble (which would happen on a better team plus he improved a little) and therefore played more minutes, we are talking about a guy who would average 30 a game and totally dominate.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:46 pm

We could use a star after Stern f'ed us in '11 or when it was Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:47 pm

You have one legged Kobe, that's enough IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Honestly, I think Cousins is more pissed at Kings inability to build a team around him and it's been like 5 years now. I don't think his attitude is anything to do with basketball or not giving a shit. You build a contending team around him, I think he will play his role (star or whatever).
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Honestly, I think Cousins is more pissed at Kings inability to build a team around him and it's been like 5 years now. I don't think his attitude is anything to do with basketball or not giving a shit. You build a contending team around him, I think he will play his role (star or whatever).

I agree.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 pm

Anyone read?

http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/3896/lebrons-handling-of-blatt-unbecoming

Totally shocked to see these nuthuggers bash him even to this small degree but yeah, have to agree, especially as a coach.

I mean, I never heard of even Kobe or Messi making substitutions.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:11 pm

Yeah i read it, not surprised though. He's always been like that.

Also if he wants Blatt out who does it plan to get in? someone who he respects who just someone who will be a puppet for him lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next