Robespierre
RED
El Gunner
Glory
Kick
60 posters

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down

Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1

Post by Red Alert Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:31 am

El Cujo wrote:Funny how RA actually had to make things up just because his ignorance is exposed. He can't be older than 15. Could you provide examples of what you're saying? Or please continue about how Higuain is a flop since he went to Madrid as a wonderkid and has never accomplished anything.

Also obviously GLS Wijnaldum would be likely to have career years for a while yet regardless of position since he's still young and approaching his prime. Anyway enjoy him.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

Why are you acting like some sort of superstar?

You're literally everything that's wrong with this forum.

All you do is read shit on online / off whoscored / off whatever other site instead of watching a player live and a have a full analysis on a player and act as if you know everything about him. I wouldn't be surprised if you know where all these guys live, how many children they have, what they do out of football you're that obsessed. And you've stated you've only been supporting Liverpool for like 2-3 years so not sure why you think you know everything. rofl

AND THEN ON TOP OF THAT YOU BRING OUT MORE WHOSCORED STATS in the Liverpool section........... rofl at the end of the day Benteke and Higgy are in the same bracket; they're like Giroud. Decent striker uptop, if you want that something more he ain't going to deliver. Laughable that you compare him to to the likes of Benzema, Lewand, Ibra, Suarez etc. rofl

Why not dream? If this kind of signing was made I'm confident Liverpool would end in the top 4, if not challenge for the title.

rofl

About as delusional as the idiot in charge. You and Brendan go hand in hand together.

Good luck to you both. Put me on ignore for the rest of the season and send me that "apology" letter you said you'd write come end of the season when we inevitably challenge Spurs for 5th.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1

Post by Sri Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:24 pm

AW says in pre-game presser that there are 5 teams capable of winning the PL next season.

Surely he means the last season's top four and Liverpool?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Is Man city keeping Yaya Touré finally ? In any case why don't they try to get a new MF ? Last year their midfield was weak.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:18 pm

All you do is read shit on online / off whoscored / off whatever other site instead of watching a player live and a have a full analysis on a player and act as if you know everything about him. I wouldn't be surprised if you know where all these guys live, how many children they have, what they do out of football you're that obsessed. And you've stated you've only been supporting Liverpool for like 2-3 years so not sure why you think you know everything. rofl

Do you have examples of this? I post stats to supplement my discussion on a player, and I almost always reference anecdote when talking about players I haven't seen play. If there's something wrong with this forum it's people like you that think they know it all but don't watch games at all and just come online to vent because you have no other release for your issues in life (and if you do watch the games, you are completely off base because you are blinded by hatred for Liverpool). You're one of the biggest fraud fans of any sport I've ever seen online.

Also you continue to make things up. Torres was my favourite player for Liverpool, and I said I started being a fan of them after the CL win against Milan. Are you even old enough to know when that happened? Or maybe you just can't count. I think my daughter has probably watched more soccer than you have.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:20 pm

Well, they are after Pogba arent they ?!
Can see them getting Fabinho and playing him in midfield and offloading Fernando.
Now that Delph has snubbed them Proud they will throw cash at some other English CM to add depth as well, surely.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:32 pm

Yaya is not going to defend/run more than last year simply because he can't . They can't get Pogba, at least not this year. I'm surprised that City is not out there splashing money .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:37 pm

srigooner wrote:AW says in pre-game presser that there are 5 teams capable of winning the PL next season.

Wenger is quitely a premface tbh. Pool win the league Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if he meant to say 6 but then didn't include Spurs because he's managing Arsenal.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Bénin wrote:Yaya is not going to defend/run more than last year  simply because he can't . They can't get Pogba, at least not this year. I'm surprised that City is not out there splashing money .

City fans are super confident that they can land him. Dont know whats the exactly the basis of that confidence Laughing
But still they are. Hats off to their optimism Very Happy

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Bénin wrote:Yaya is not going to defend/run more than last year simply because he can't . They can't get Pogba, at least not this year. I'm surprised that City is not out there splashing money .

I dunno about that. This is Touré's first summer off in how long? I think he will have a big season this year and they can replace him the following summer or start transitioning him out.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:27 pm

The Franchise wrote:
srigooner wrote:AW says in pre-game presser that there are 5 teams capable of winning the PL next season.

Disagree. I think Liverpool have done good business and early. Nothing stellar, and probably not title challenging (yet) but they could definitely have a good say in the fortunes of the other teams and the top four fight.

The irony is, I seem to have more faith in Liverpool doing well this season than most of the club's fans themselves. *sigh*

------

Besides, I can't think of any other team who could possibly have been on AW's mind. Unless he counted the 2 Manchester clubs as 3 on the basis of how much they've spent between them Razz

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:47 pm

El Cujo wrote:

Do you have examples of this? I post stats to supplement my discussion on a player, and I almost always reference anecdote when talking about players I haven't seen play. If there's something wrong with this forum it's people like you that think they know it all but don't watch games at all and just come online to vent because you have no other release for your issues in life (and if you do watch the games, you are completely off base because you are blinded by hatred for Liverpool). You're one of the biggest fraud fans of any sport I've ever seen online.

Also you continue to make things up. Torres was my favourite player for Liverpool, and I said I started being a fan of them after the CL win against Milan. Are you even old enough to know when that happened? Or maybe you just can't count. I think my daughter has probably watched more soccer than you have.

He is 18.

Once on RAWK, he was saying how Cantona was over-rated and never as good as hyped, despite the fact that when Cantona was playing his best footy, mr RA wasn't even born rofl rofl

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:16 pm

That explains a lot.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:43 pm

srigooner wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Disagree. I think Liverpool have done good business and early. Nothing stellar, and probably not title challenging (yet) but they could definitely have a good say in the fortunes of the other teams and the top four fight.

I have to disagree right back, my friend, it is fantasy to think they can win the league with what they have this season.

Have a say in the fortunes? Alot of teams have a say in that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Yeah, no chance Liverpool challenge for the Top 4 much less the title. Spurs will probably finish above them yet again.

Last edited by Gil on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Arsene is the ultimate 'nice guy'

He said 10 teams could win PL last year and counted Southampton, Everton and Tottenham in it.

He also calls every player top class, including Clattermole, Scott Dan and Koke
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Gil wrote:Yeah, no chance Liverpool challenge for the Top 4 much less the title. Spurs will probably finish above them yet again.

Coutinho, Firmino, Henderson,, Sakho, Clyne and Mignolet (on form) stack up against pretty much any players at their position in the league. Possibly Milner too depending on how he adjusts to midfield. If they get a reliable striker they'll walk into the top 4.

If Can, Markovic and Ibe take steps forward they could also be right up there. There's plenty of talent here but we need a striker to step up until Sturridge is healthy whether it's a new purchase or from within.

Last edited by El Cujo on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:57 pm

El Cujo wrote:
Gil wrote:Yeah, no chance Liverpool challenge for the Top 4 much less the title. Spurs will probably finish above them yet again.

Coutinho, Firmino, Henderson,, Sakho, Clyne and Mignolet (on form) stack up against pretty much any players at their position in the league. Possibly Milner too depending on how he adjusts to midfield. If they get a reliable striker they'll walk into the top 4.

When each of last years top 4 has better players in pretty much every position? yeah.... no.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:11 am

The Franchise wrote:

1) How does that make him a "premface"? He's not saying these clubs are better than their international counterparts so he's hardly comparing leagues.

2) The same reaction was given to those who said LFC could compete for the title of the 2013/14 season.*

*Note that this is NOT me suggesting that Liverpool will compete for the title this coming season; it's merely pointing out that "laughable" claims can indeed be accurate. Perhaps its best to take a more measured approach.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:11 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Cujo wrote:

When each of last years top 4 has better players in pretty much every position? yeah.... no.

Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:13 am

Laughing

Walk in at the expense of who?

And why is Firmino put into the class with the likes of Ozil, Cesc and Silva?

The hype this man is getting is rather intresting.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:13 am

RG putting Koke in wth Scott Dann lool

I agree tho:
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:14 am

For example, if we get someone like Lacazette (I'm not saying we would actually get him), then El Cujo isn't really wrong. I think we walk into top 4.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:16 am

Henderson has nothing on Ramsey. Pls El Cujo, let us be reasonable here.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:21 am

Ramsey is the best CM in the league (even though he plays RM Laughing ). Hendo doesn't have to be better than the best CM in the league to be good. He's just as good as Herrera.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:23 am

Don't call me James wrote:For example, if we get someone like Lacazette (I'm not saying we would actually get him), then El Cujo isn't really wrong. I think we walk into top 4.

You would be in the conversation at least, but this walking stuff when the top 4 of last year has players of similar or better standard is just stupid.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next