Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:43 am

It was only a hypotethical question by marottalad though, noone is taking seriously the rumors of selling Pogba and Vidal this summer imo (at least not in this section Very Happy ).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:55 am

True.Just a bit annoyed by all the speculation going around by people on this forum and elsewhere.It's like they don't want to see us progress.

Btw it feels so good that we rejected an €80m+ offer.He still well may not be here by next year but to me this is a statement of intent imo.We are not here to get bullied around by top clubs.

Remember when Beppe said that our future project will be based on keeping our top players ? I would be over the moon if that we're to be true.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Yes S, I remember that and he clearly is determined to do that, unless the player asks to leave just like the case of Tevez and Pirlo.

On the case of vidal and Oscar, that is a very good question. I don't want to sell vidal at any costs. He wants to stay here too, unless the club wants him out (the club wants him to stay 100%). We have good attacking players already, so Oscar is not needed.

And guys, I don't think we will get zaza this summer. Maybe next season too, cuz llorente is staying. If and only if we get a good offer for lolo, we will sell him and he zaza.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Laporta: ‘Barça failure for Pogba’
By Football Italia staff

Barcelona Presidential candidate Joan Laporta slams the ‘failure’ to sign Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba.

The Blaugrana met with Bianconeri directors Fabio Paratici and Giuseppe Marotta in Italy this week, with the latter announcing that a bid had been rejected.

“The meeting with Juventus executives to talk about Pogba was ridiculous, a failure,” Laporta told Cadena Ser.

“[Ariedo] Braida and [Albert] Soler made a fool of our club. I respect Juve, but anyone who wants the player must go about it in a different way.

The key to buying Pogba is his agent, Mino Raiola, who I’m on very good terms with. Talking about [Atletico Madrid’s] Arda Turan is only a distraction from the Pogba failure.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:48 pm

Allegri mentioned in an interview that Zaza is definitely joining us this summer. And I'm quite sure we will offload Llorente at pretty much any price.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Pogba's use as electoral slogan from Barca (Laporta vs Bartomeu) makes me sick.

Pogba's sale gonna be for a world record transfer fee.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Neto official by the way. Our future looks bright

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:37 pm

Marotta said that salah and jojo are gonna player for inter, and that cuadrado may come on loan.

Yes, he also said that zaza will come. We are just waiting to make it official. Now we will have 6 attackers. Llorente will have to leave unfortunately.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:02 am

Juventus chief Beppe Marotta claims Mohamed Salah and Stevan Jovetic will join Inter, while they are “open to Juan Cuadrado on loan.”

The Bianconeri director spoke to Mediaset Premium Sport about their links to Chelsea winger Salah and Manchester City forward Jovetic.

“We have not moved for them and are not among the contenders. They will play for a team that wears stripes in a stadium in Milan.”

While that description would also fit Milan, the clear implication is that Inter are due to sign both of those players.

When it comes to Chelsea’s Cuadrado, Marotta is considerably more optimistic.

“We are open to all possibilities. If Chelsea were open to releasing him on loan, we’d be very happy with that.”

However, Paul Pogba is locked down despite proposals from Barcelona, Manchester City, Chelsea and PSG.

“I could repeat myself and keep saying the same things. Pogba is an excellent young player and has attracted many clubs, but Juventus are not accustomed to selling its best players and wants to keep Pogba.

“It was painful to lose Carlos Tevez and Andrea Pirlo, but we allowed them to follow what they wanted. Replacing them is difficult. We’ve signed Paulo Dybala, Sami Khedira and a youngster like Daniele Rugani, while we’re about to make Simone Zaza’s arrival official.

“The transfer window has just opened and we are at the window for eventual opportunities, but haven’t achieved all our objectives yet.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:40 am

If Barca want pogba, we should tell them:

100m + messi and we will think about it Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:52 am

I would be happy if we signed Cuadrado, but I'm just wondering who would be benched if he comes?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Cuadrado will be used as a RWB in a 352, licht's sub, or in a 433 on the right. But still, no one knows whether we will play 433 with morata mandzukic and dybala. It is just speculation.

The vidal rumors are so annoying too...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Barca in pole position for Gerson
Barcelona has paid 3 million euros to have the first option
to sign Gerson. Fluminense rejected a 16 million euro bid
from Juventus for the 18-year-old midfielder after Barca
chiefs traveled to Brazil for talks.

I don't believe we have offered 16-17 mln for a unproven 18 yer old player.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:16 pm

salmano9 wrote:Cuadrado will be used as a RWB in a 352, licht's sub, or in a 433 on the right. But still, no one knows whether we will play 433 with morata mandzukic and dybala. It is just speculation.

The vidal rumors are so annoying too...

lichsteiner cant cross. I bet Cuadrado can play better defense than lichsteiner can cross.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Marotta just confirmed our mercato is closed.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Is it confirmed now that zaza joined us?

And does he mean that llorente may not be sold?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:37 am

I think he means we will not spend cash,just if opportunities arise
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm

It’s reported West Ham United have all-but completed a
deal to sign Juventus defender Angelo Ogbonna.
The Italian international has been heavily linked with the
English Premier League side , with the arrival of Daniele
Rugani in Turin likely to further limit his playing time.
Sky report that the centre-back has agreed a contract with
the Hammers, with the Bianconeri accepting a bid of €12m,
with a further €1m in bonuses.

This means welcome Rugani,right?
Great deal for 12 mln,the max we could get from Ogbonna.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Great deal. We haven't lost much from his buy! Hopefully llorente and isla will be sold next for about 25m.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:13 pm

We bought Zaza for 18mil, but take a look at this

In the summer of 2013, Juventus decided to acquire Zaza and signed him for 3.5 million euros and sold half of him right away to Sassuolo for 2.5 million euros. Last summer, Sassuolo bought all of Zaza for 7.5 million euros from Juventus but the Italian champions inserted  a 15 million euros buy-back clause in 2015

So we spend like 11.5 mil Smile

Last edited by DeviAngel on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:37 pm

Juventus have officially bought Simone Zaza from Sassuolo in a permanent transfer worth €18m.

The Bianconeri had an option on the forward and the clubs reached a deal today.

They both released statements concurrently, although only Juve made clear the details.

Juventus will pay €18m in instalments spread over three years.
===
I don't get it. Weren't we supposed to get him for 15m only this summer? Can you explain devi?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:43 pm

salmano9 wrote:Juventus have officially bought Simone Zaza from Sassuolo in a permanent transfer worth €18m.

The Bianconeri had an option on the forward and the clubs reached a deal today.

They both released statements concurrently, although only Juve made clear the details.

Juventus will pay €18m in instalments spread over three years.
===
I don't get it. Weren't we supposed to get him for 15m only this summer? Can you explain devi?

Well we sold Berardi to them for 10m and got buyback option at good price and a bit low, so I guess that's it.

Plus we only payed like 11.5m or something plus his salary was payed by Sassuolo all these years. Its pretty ok to me.

We are also getting rid of Llorente who has huge salary and we'll get some $ in our way and we signed him for free.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Yeah good business out there by marrota. Now that the co-ownership deals are off, we can buy the youngsters and then loan them out.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:43 pm

I heard Manchester United are offering 18 million for Darmian, why don't we sell Ogbonna for 12 million and use that money to get Darmian?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:03 am

@gigi:

Because we spent a lot already. We spent about:
76m (without installments) and we need to offload some players.  This is a lot and I don't think that spending more is a good idea. Ogbonna, llorente and isla need to go and so we need to make a balance.

The fact that we let tevez and Pirlo is good, because we gave up on their huge wages and that we are ReJUVEnating with youngsters.

PLUS : we don't need a right back. We have a player for every position. There already is a healthy competition between licht and caceres for that RB role.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:43 pm

SKY: Juve's proposal to Sassuolo is to sign Vrsaljko & keep him at Sassuolo on loan for another year.
SKY: Napoli will have to beat Juve to the signature of Vrsaljko. Juve want the defender & have already contacted Sassuolo.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next