zizzle
McLewis
Unique
Dante
rwo power
80 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV - Page 38 Empty Re: 2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV

Post by Unique Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:21

linetty wrote:
Unique wrote:
linetty wrote:Reus has zero chances of winning anything with Liverpool, that's a fact. He won't be a footballer all his life so I'd assume he wants them shiny cups. So obviously he's aiming to go to Bayern or somewhere, not to Liverpool ffs.
ive seen god knows how many posts on this or any forum. But that is the biggest crock of shit ive ever read. I could put that down as trolling. But tbh. Even a troll wouldent say somthing as silly as that.

Obviously speaking truth to a Liverpool fan about Liverpool is always trolling hmm You can count this conversation as finished.
really. If clubs like wigan and swansea can win cups then saying its a fact that liverpool cant win anything is the biggest crock of shit ive ever read.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV - Page 38 Empty Re: 2015/16 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.IV

Post by Firenze Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:22

tbh I do recall Mcagger mentioning that Gerrard was either a close friend of Reus or his footballing hero a couple of seasons back so I'm sure if he puts in a good word they have a shot at signing him hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:25

Unique wrote:
linetty wrote:
Unique wrote:
ive seen god knows how many posts on this or any forum. But that is the biggest crock of shit ive ever read. I could put that down as trolling. But tbh. Even a troll wouldent say somthing as silly as that.

Obviously speaking truth to a Liverpool fan about Liverpool is always trolling hmm You can count this conversation as finished.
really. If clubs like wigan and swansea can win cups then saying its a fact that liverpool cant win anything is the biggest crock of shit ive ever read.

i'm not talking about mickey mouse cups lmao
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:26

linetty wrote:Reus has zero chances of winning anything with Liverpool, that's a fact. He won't be a footballer all his life so I'd assume he wants them shiny cups. So obviously he's aiming to go to Bayern or somewhere, not to Liverpool ffs.

Do you ever get tired of trolling? Or are you just completely daft?

People act like Liverpool is suddenly some mid table struggling team that has never won anything and will never win anything ever again. It's really mind boggling...did you just start watching soccer this year?
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:30

El Cujo wrote:

People act like Liverpool is suddenly some mid table struggling team that has never won anything and will never win anything ever again. It's really mind boggling...did you just start watching soccer this year?

Do you think Liverpool can win the Champions Leauge or the Premier Leauge within 5 years? I don't and I'm not trolling, not at all.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:32

linetty you need to understand most pool fans, feel the need to overrate their club and players, just how it is.

Last edited by chad4401 on Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:32; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:32

linetty wrote:
Unique wrote:
linetty wrote:

i'm not talking about mickey mouse cups lmao
liverpool being one of the top clubs in world football helps tho.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:34

linetty wrote:
El Cujo wrote:

Do you think Liverpool can win the Champions Leauge or the Premier Leauge within 5 years? I don't and I'm not trolling, not at all.
so now its your opinion. Your not saying its a fact anymore.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:38

chad4401 wrote:linetty you need to understand most pool fans, feel the need to overrate their club and players, just how it is.

Yeah lmao. It's quite sad tbf
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:39

El Cujo wrote:

Not really, there's a difference between being mid table team and being good enough to sign one of the best wing forwards in the world.

Nobody thinks you are a mid table scrub lol, but you aint elite either.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:43

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Cujo wrote:

Not really, there's a difference between being mid table team and being good enough to sign one of the best wing forwards in the world.

sure we are. We are liverpool. One of the top clubs in the world. If the owners will pay the money. The players will sign.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:43

chad4401 wrote:linetty you need to understand most pool fans, feel the need to overrate their club and players, just how it is.

tbf most fans of most clubs do that one way or the other. Some are more open and extravagant than the others thats all. Only a neutral can offer unbiased opinions.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:44

rofl this forum
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:46

Unique wrote:
El Cujo wrote:

sure we are. We are liverpool. One of the top clubs in the world. If the owners will pay the money. The players will sign.

No player cares about any of that lol, your reputation is below Arsenal, Man Yoo, City and Chelsea because your team is.

No top player actually gives a shit about who you supposedly are and what trophies you have won.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:49

dont understand the hype around that kid. He is an extremely poor mans Gotze thats well into his prime already. He is like 26 something right now. A good match for Liverpool I think. United could use him off the bench
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:49

chad4401 wrote:rofl this forum

Lmao. I'm dying here
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:50

Glory wrote:

tbf most fans of most clubs do that one way or the other. Some are more open and extravagant than the others thats all. Only a neutral can offer unbiased opinions.

true and as you say some way more than others, i know pool is an celebrated club in the prem, but that doesn't they can sign whoever they want as long as they have the money, especially when they can't hold onto to their players either.

its like a never ending fantasy with them, even arsenal fans started being realistic after a while, and turned out to be a cool bunch.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:52

halamadrid2 wrote:dont understand the hype around that kid. He is an extremely poor mans Gotze thats well into his prime already. He is like 26 something right now. A good match for Liverpool I think. United could use him off the bench
are you talking about Reus? scratch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:52

Unique wrote:

No player cares about any of that lol, your reputation is below Arsenal, Man Yoo, City and Chelsea because your team is.

No top player actually gives a shit about who you supposedly are and what trophies you have won.
ho did city and chelsea get to where they are now. They did it by getting top class players. Now if clubs like chelsea and city can get top cpass playrrs. Then a world famous club like Liverpool will have no problem getting them. Like I said. If the owners will spend the money. The players will sign.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:53

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nobody thinks you are a mid table scrub lol, but you aint elite either.

I don't think anyone at Liverpool realistically thinks we're going to sign Reus. That said, it doesn't mean we can't win anything. Liverpool definitely have the ability to get back into that 'elite' group of clubs again. The new owners are just trying to establish a system that can sustain itself without having to go out and spend 250m a window (buying a lot of really young talent, selling for premiums and replacing with cheaper talent that has potentially as high a ceiling, putting a lot of work into the academy, etc.). In theory, if Liverpool can get back to challenging for the top 4 this year it has a sustainable model to keep doing it for the forseeable future given how young the team is and the work they're putting into the academy.

This year was supposed to be the first year after FSG bought that Liverpool would really start 'challenging' again (3 year plan). We got lucky with the year before because everything seemed to click at the same time with Rodgers, Suarez and co. Last year everything that could go wrong, did go wrong...

Anyway, I still think a big part of what they're going to get accomplished this year depends on who they bring in as a striker. Any good to very good striker comes in and they will be golden.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:54

Yeah but you don't have that money, also Chelsea were closer to a title when Abramovich took over than you are now.

City doesn't need explaining obviously but even to this day not many players of Reus quality has joined them. Like 2 or 3 max.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:55

El Cujo wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nobody thinks you are a mid table scrub lol, but you aint elite either.

I don't think anyone at Liverpool realistically thinks we're going to sign Reus. That said, it doesn't mean we can't win anything. Liverpool definitely have the ability to get back into that 'elite' group of clubs again. The new owners are just trying to establish a system that can sustain itself without having to go out and spend 250m a window (buying a lot of really young talent, selling for premiums and replacing with cheaper talent that has potentially as high a ceiling, putting a lot of work into the academy, etc.). In theory, if Liverpool can get back to challenging for the top 4 this year it has a sustainable model to keep doing it for the forseeable future given how young the team is and the work they're putting into the academy.

This year was supposed to be the first year after FSG bought that Liverpool would really start 'challenging' again (3 year plan). We got lucky with the year before because everything seemed to click at the same time with Rodgers, Suarez and co. Last year everything that could go wrong, did go wrong...

Anyway, I still think a big part of what they're going to get accomplished this year depends on who they bring in as a striker. Any good to very good striker comes in and they will be golden.

I wasn't saying you couldn't win anything tbf, just that right now where you are as a team that Reus is unrealistic.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:57

mole you saying teams can't be elite on prestige alone hmm? you actually have to win things.... hmm.

Last edited by chad4401 on Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:58; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 13 Jul 2015, 19:58

linetty wrote:
chad4401 wrote:rofl this forum

Lmao. I'm dying here
your drowning in your own sewage.lol
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah but you don't have that money, also Chelsea were closer to a title when Abramovich took over than you are now.

City doesn't need explaining obviously but even to this day not many players of Reus quality has joined them. Like 2 or 3 max.

fsg have billions mate. But they wont go crazy and spend it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 13 Jul 2015, 20:00

Depends how long you go to shit for tbh.

Liverpool went years out of contention in terms of CL success, it takes a long time to build that up again.

Which is why Man Yoo are spending money like mad, they can't allow themselves to be meh for too long or the top players will stop joining them.

Prestige only goes so far.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon 13 Jul 2015, 20:02

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I wasn't saying you couldn't win anything tbf, just that right now where you are as a team that Reus is unrealistic.

Oh, I guess I misunderstood from this post/reply:

Doc wrote:Not that I rate Liverpool highly but unless they cease to exist, Liverpool has just as much chance to win anything as any of the other schmucks in the EPL. Kind of BM to say they have zero chance even if Don't Call Me Madridista is incredibly moody.

They don't tbf.

If you genuinely didn't mean they couldn't win anything moving forward then my bad. Everything I said still stands though.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next